Upcoming HWS changes | limits | rules

Ahahaha that’s just hilarious. You have allied with just about every Russian faction there is. On our side it’s

GMC+ACM+AAA+UST+BRO. On your side it’s UP+UMB+IMP+ARS+OPG+RED+SWP+XIX+BAL, and even then the list is incomplete, so i find it hilarious you complain about our numbers. Talk about misinformation!

Zappe’s point about attack bases being lame I agree with; as they’re immersion breaking (they just pop up outta nowhere) and are pretty ridiculous when it comes to fighting also. Similarly what’s to stop defenders just instantly popping up extra bases once old ones are destroyed? It’s all a little bit silly to be honest.

Therefore I for one am looking forward to base spawning being disabled.

Best regards
Wise.

2 Likes

UMB = 3 man faction
IMP = ?? nope not all RED allies are our allies… We dont want much allies that sucks. I need enemies
ARS = Olny one member of us ally with them when he want to farm gold^^
OPG = Timely when you come with 20 players
RED= Yep
SWP = yep
XIX= who is this? so nope! Do they not have towers at yours in Arma?
BAL = one man faction whuuuuuuu

Yeah bases yes or bases no its a hard topic. But in the most fights we play with less players as you guys and this is our only chance to kill your Bases. Look Arma now. there are so much bases. we never could attack that crab. Makes no sense. Even with that killing bases. You guys allied with 20 factions??? all on arma now. Say nothing to us with our most low players allies^^.

Look up this shit:

Alone that stupid laggy class 500 Tower???

and thats not all stupid towers there…

With how much HVs should we attacking there? Tower limit is still to high for arma^^

1 Like

XIX as you well know is AFT - obviously not in SWP this time around so can take advantage of the base limit :wink:

… and yes he is currently setting up bases and placing hovers - taking advantage of the smaller AG zone when in PvE.

ah ok not allied with him^^. I only saw red

All is dealt with except Block limits. And that topic is discussed here.