Vessel Limits?

So that I understand the limits and the multiplier, want to make sure this is correct:

A 2 man faction can have 2 CVs, 2 SVs, 2 HVs and 2 BAs

AND

1 of each per member so…

4 CVs, 4 SVs, 4 HVs and 4 BAs total across the galaxy?

Short answer: ya thats how the math works.

2 Likes

Thank you.

When reading the guide, I still don’t get how the example came to 8 bases for a 3 man faction. I swear I passed 3rd grade math. =)

" * Example : A 3 man faction could have 5+(3 times 1,00) = 8 faction Bases globally."

Thanks - the example was addressing the old limits where we had 5 on the left columns.

I fixed the example.

Correct

1 Like

Just for clarity, are these limits global or per playfield?

We have a land base and orbital but are planning on going to another planet. If we build base on the new planet, do we have to get rid of one of the bases on the old planet?

This is specifically for server wide limits. Individual playfields have more stringent limits, so make sure you check the map details in game before building. Specifically though, yes if you are at server limit of a structure type, it doesnt matter what playfield additional structures are placed in.
However, if you are a 2 man faction, with a limit of 4 bases, and you have 2 so far, you dont have to remove one of those to place another. Just if you already have 4.

1 Like