We need CHANGES! Some offers and Criticism from SWP

Same for ur post :smiley:

Atleast we don’t have to facedown-afk-drill meteorities for 8 hours straight just to respawn a ship that went ‘poof’ in some bug. I love the OCD & autominers. But we’re going pretty far off-topic again :smiley:

That’s actually what I don’t get - resources are trivial. I couldn’t care less if I lose my ship because I could spawn another in 1 second, and another, and another, and another and another before I will even start to notice resource constraints.

Really the worst part of replacing ships is restocking the ammo…maybe that’s why 5AP had 500 ammo in turrets at spawn :stuck_out_tongue:

My point is - I really don’t get why people don’t PvP more - what in the world do they even do?! Hand mine?! I don’t understand it…

What’s funny is that GrimLiberty the guy who was talking about “losing his stuff” doesn’t use the factory or the autominers…at all…because he feels they are cheaty - and is in a 1 man faction. So his comments really don’t apply here at all as he’s playing a very different game of his own design.

1 Like

+1…

What REALLY blew my mind is when we were camping over gold planet and posting in Global that we were there.

A guy said he was coming to get us. We waited and waited - and he came with a friend! GREAT! PvP!

We fight…and then he warps out to Trader…we follow and he runs into atmosphere and says “Good fight”

What?

He came for a fight, got a fight - and ran…why run? Just die like a man already. I get running away if you were not expecting PvP - but if you come to a fight - fight.

3 Likes

As a member of SFA we switch from Traders to Alliance to help the server about pvp. And make it better.

We like to play fair and I do like the OCD because it saves time to focus only on pvp when its time to rebuild all again and just go out to fight again. Even on my last serious fight against the LBP I run out of fuel and never used the OCD to continue getting fuel from there and play. I preffer to just die by my mistake and lose my ship because that is a fair play. When I lose I lose and the winner gets all my containers full of ammo same as energy and extra pentaxes. Also on my backpack I carry warpdrives, elevators and more stuff that it can be lot as a reward.

We also dont say when we do it but we plan always at least one event each week to get together and go out to patroll mostly all orbits looking for pirates. Sometimes we get stuck by the warp, others the pirates that we found just run out and also we find no one.

Right now we are all focus on get ready for when 5.0 drops, expending mostly time on get all the resources we need for all the things we are working on creative mode. Testing our plans and ships in our test server.

Im writing this as an invitation to plan some fights against the pirates so if you are a pirate and on the NA server please let me know or add me on steam so we can plan fights on the future. Not saying this to the LBP because no needed we already have them on the list…why? because they are the only faction that when fights come they dont run out, they stay till the end and thats how we like to play.

Hope that the next patch can bring lot of fun more and new things that we can do this way better. Im agreed that there must be more reward but also that this is just alpha. And Im very pleased on how the admins are working on here and about OCD like i sayd…if not exist it will be more time minning stuff than the time you can go and fight. If some people dont like to play fair thats another thing.

Want to have some action against the Alliance please write me a PM… Also because we dont fall on provocations anymore, because some factions like to do this and once your there…they run out…

This post was brought you by… SFA is still recruiting…

2 Likes

I don’t know. I’ve found SFA to be very rude as of late.

You never even thanked me for refilling the ammo in your base in trader system.

2 Likes

Thanks @Xanif for refuel our orbital station in trader system. :sweat_smile::laughing:

And thanks for my new HV around AllienWorld :heart_eyes:

I dont know what this universe will do if we dont have you Xanif…I love you!!

4 Likes

Aww did you break the HV on X7?

Rude. I left it powered down so it’d not bother anyone.

2 Likes

Screenshot or it never happened

2 Likes

I was going to write something but picture is worth thousand words.

So let me introduce Empyrion PvP, thats why i think noone is that eager to do it.

I would say its a bit…crippled.

LOL, wait, so my comments don’t count, but you just HAVE to mention them and that they don’t count… nice…

I think what I am hearing is that you don’t like “my playstyle” and think it’s completely wrong?, but have no legs to stand on for a debate about it, so use ad hominem.

I never said I was afraid of losing all my stuff, what I said was:
I like that I can build up my stuff Before I lose it all to PvP, and that I minimize my losses to the pirates. Both those statements were “in character” as a Trader…

Yes, right now I am playing solo, BUT I HAD five people in my faction, they all quit because the pirates were ignoring the “don’t take everything from the noobs” rule and they had no “proof” of it, so gave up.
Most people don’t want to play with cheaters, perceived or in reality.

I am not worried about shit like that. Life happens. I am a “casual” who works 60+/hrs a week, love the concept of this server, support it financially, and play when I can. I haven’t even been on for more than a few hours this week because I’ve been sick, working anyway because I need the money. So sue me for my “playstyle”.

I am not looking for martyrdom or sympathy. It’s called life. I play GAMES for FUN. Yes, I place rules on my gameplay, because I actually have standards of conduct. If it looks like a bug or an exploit, I don’t use it. Period. This is currently how I find it Fun. It gives me goals and with this server, the ability to actually “catch up”, eventually.

Show me that rule.

1 Like

First one in 6.4.1 Pirates
Stealing from people without wiping them out completely.

… and that is what I am talking about… that attitude, that I have to prove anything to you…shouldn’t you, as a pirate, know this?
LOL

I too would like to see that seeing as right in the pirate faction guidelines it says, quoting from reference HWS Guide chapter 6.14:

"The Pirate faction is a selfish but proud faction. They don’t care from whom they are stealing stuff but they do it with joy"

Yes. You do have to prove it when you make things up. The components that a ship is made of are extremely valuable. The rules there is in place to prevent griefing. Killing someone repeatedly when they have literally nothing on them.

I’m wiping you out everything on your ship because I can use everything on your ship.

I have no idea where you got it in your head that pirates would do anything different.

1 Like

I don’t have any such misconception, and that is my point. You are assigning things to me that do not apply.

That is why THEY quit…
THEY decided that spending a few hours to make a SV and CV to get out of the starter system just so some asshat can take it all for their own gain was stupid, why do it a second time? THEY felt like there was no point of being slaves to someone else game. So they quit.

The fact you do not see this as a problem IS the problem.

No. The fact that you manufactured a game in your head to play that nobody else on the server is playing is the problem.

I’m glad you’re enjoying the game you’re playing because nobody else is playing it.

Don’t blame pirates for your own mistakes.

1 Like

Amazing… I am talking about other people and you still want to make it about me…

I GAVE you the quote right from the rules and you chose to ignore it and comment on the second part of my post.
You never even cared that they might have been killed over and over? That they were accused of “wasting ammo” because they kept coming back, hoping to get at least their packs and flee? No, it’s all about you getting stuff. YET this whole thread is filled with posts saying it’s not about the stuff. But that’s your defense you stick with.

I am one player with his own rules of conduct. I am NOT saying you should adhere to them, I never said or even implied that. I tried to explain how I ended up in this situation. I really thought this thread was about finding out how and why the system is “broken”… but according to you it isn’t. ok.

I am going back to playing the game my way and having Fun. Good luck to you all.

This is exactly what I"m talking about. You came up with your own rule set that the rest of the server isn’t playing with and now you’re salty that others are playing the game the way it was designed.

It’s not your backpack anymore. It’s my backpack now. I fail to see how this is a difficult concept to grasp.

I’m glad you’re enjoying the game but it’s not the game everyone else is playing and you don’t get to be salty because you chose to ignore the rules and make up your own.

1 Like