We need CHANGES! Some offers and Criticism from SWP

I would say those ships are fine. The ones I saw were intentional. Its not a big deal. I didn’t report those ones because I was new to the server.

I will just screenshot and let the admins decide.

I am enjoying myself.

1 Like

Howdy,

Trader here.

PvP, people hate it when I bring them to their knees economically.
Credits are always stronger than bullets. That is because people mistake what money IS.

It Is “Societally Agreed Upon Certificates Of Appreciation”.
When was the last time someone who received “the business” from a bullet Appreciated it?

LOL

That is all.

There, now I got my Ferengi taunting out of the way
 hee hee

I get that you find it boring and I feel bad for you, because games shouldn’t be boring. Though I do have to say that I never really have been bored just mining, making stuff, and selling stuff.

Conflict is ok if the outcome is even remotely in your favor.
IMHO, THAT is the REAL issue here

While I am not afraid of PvP, I tend to shy away and make the outcome for people engaging me “boring”.
The purpose is simple, if you get nothing, not even a decent fight, then the only reason to keep after me is to bully.
And if that is the case, you will lose in the court of popular opinion. shrug

Personally I think you all suffer from the Romantic Idealism, thinking that pirates are anything but space sucking scavengers without any other real talents. But if you like it, ok. Just don’t expect me to subscribe to your delusion.

So you go out of your way to ensure that nobody gets a “good fight” but it’s the pirates who are bad people. Logic checks out.

Their game play style is invalid so you want to make it unenjoyable. Yours is valid and they are scum. Got it.

1 Like

good. I am so glad you got it. It has nothing to do with enjoyable though.

Why would I willingly sacrifice what I have and or worked for?
Why would anyone, beside the thrill of possibly getting more out it?

[also, before this goes any further, it is simply role play anyhow
 LOL]

Roleplay all you want but the fact is that the server has a real problem in that finding meaningful fights is incredibly hard.

1 Like

Seriously.

What is the point of credits?

What is the point of playing games?

As 100 people and you get 100 different answers

Now the most effective way to play on this server - be in the medical capsule on the planet with the air. Capsule manages to treat the pilot even without food. And if you add a macro to reenter the game after the restart, you do not need anything more.

Approximately like this:

We just confirmed that 5.0 will bring a global ranked pvp queue system where people who want to PVP can find an equal match and specify the size limits, ship types, etc. In a later patch we may even be able to choose the map-type and CTF and such will all be added. The ranking system ensures that fights will be (on average) equal. /Trollmode off

Honestly, PVP shall never be fair in games like these. Not even in v1.0 unless they enforce rules that we must all fly the same ships and forbid ganking and fix all bugs and whatnot. Not gonna happen. And most players don’t want to PVP so if you engage them in homeworld they will just warp out. Annoying for everyone but c’est la vie.

1 Like

I do not understand what the author wanted to say? The fact that the players do not need to impose PVP? Or that we should not do something that developers and impose all correct in 5.0? What exactly is meant by?

Why not admit that the server due opredelnie modes, the presence of the OSD, avtominer and other, game acquired vanilla color. It makes no sense to dig it makes no sense to trade. Everything you need for the game comes naturally. Just be in the game and all. I assume that such a simple way Rex simply increases the online server. I have nothing against it, but I personally do not play becomes interesting. What is the point won or lost in combat, if the enemy does not even notice the loss, since it is for him a trifle.

PS Rex would check how much better gold ore / bars / coins at the players in the OSD. I think there is already one million.

Same for ur post :smiley:

Atleast we don’t have to facedown-afk-drill meteorities for 8 hours straight just to respawn a ship that went ‘poof’ in some bug. I love the OCD & autominers. But we’re going pretty far off-topic again :smiley:

That’s actually what I don’t get - resources are trivial. I couldn’t care less if I lose my ship because I could spawn another in 1 second, and another, and another, and another and another before I will even start to notice resource constraints.

Really the worst part of replacing ships is restocking the ammo
maybe that’s why 5AP had 500 ammo in turrets at spawn :stuck_out_tongue:

My point is - I really don’t get why people don’t PvP more - what in the world do they even do?! Hand mine?! I don’t understand it

What’s funny is that GrimLiberty the guy who was talking about “losing his stuff” doesn’t use the factory or the autominers
at all
because he feels they are cheaty - and is in a 1 man faction. So his comments really don’t apply here at all as he’s playing a very different game of his own design.

1 Like

+1

What REALLY blew my mind is when we were camping over gold planet and posting in Global that we were there.

A guy said he was coming to get us. We waited and waited - and he came with a friend! GREAT! PvP!

We fight
and then he warps out to Trader
we follow and he runs into atmosphere and says “Good fight”

What?

He came for a fight, got a fight - and ran
why run? Just die like a man already. I get running away if you were not expecting PvP - but if you come to a fight - fight.

3 Likes

As a member of SFA we switch from Traders to Alliance to help the server about pvp. And make it better.

We like to play fair and I do like the OCD because it saves time to focus only on pvp when its time to rebuild all again and just go out to fight again. Even on my last serious fight against the LBP I run out of fuel and never used the OCD to continue getting fuel from there and play. I preffer to just die by my mistake and lose my ship because that is a fair play. When I lose I lose and the winner gets all my containers full of ammo same as energy and extra pentaxes. Also on my backpack I carry warpdrives, elevators and more stuff that it can be lot as a reward.

We also dont say when we do it but we plan always at least one event each week to get together and go out to patroll mostly all orbits looking for pirates. Sometimes we get stuck by the warp, others the pirates that we found just run out and also we find no one.

Right now we are all focus on get ready for when 5.0 drops, expending mostly time on get all the resources we need for all the things we are working on creative mode. Testing our plans and ships in our test server.

Im writing this as an invitation to plan some fights against the pirates so if you are a pirate and on the NA server please let me know or add me on steam so we can plan fights on the future. Not saying this to the LBP because no needed we already have them on the list
why? because they are the only faction that when fights come they dont run out, they stay till the end and thats how we like to play.

Hope that the next patch can bring lot of fun more and new things that we can do this way better. Im agreed that there must be more reward but also that this is just alpha. And Im very pleased on how the admins are working on here and about OCD like i sayd
if not exist it will be more time minning stuff than the time you can go and fight. If some people dont like to play fair thats another thing.

Want to have some action against the Alliance please write me a PM
 Also because we dont fall on provocations anymore, because some factions like to do this and once your there
they run out

This post was brought you by
 SFA is still recruiting

2 Likes

I don’t know. I’ve found SFA to be very rude as of late.

You never even thanked me for refilling the ammo in your base in trader system.

2 Likes