What did you do in HWS today?

Hi HWS Community

this topic can be your daily “hub” to show others what you did today in HWS!
A cool blueprint? A crazy story? A good fight?

Feel free to show others your adventure!

What I did yesterday the whole day:

2 Likes

I did this today, for when you get many hungry mouths to feed …

2 Likes

We did on homeworld

RED vs SERVER (AAA ACM GMC SS! FCE FC1 QTZ)

Good Fight.

@Wiseman738 You should correct your statement

“But i declare this for the LAST TIME: OUR ALLIANCE WILL BE: GMC+ACM+AAA and NOBODY ELSE.

2 Likes

For Paxxo:

For Paxxo

Hi mate. I haven’t been playing that much so my leadership is somewhat diminished of late. You can always ask Rex to check my playtime, but unfortunately i simply haven’t had time to do stuff. Real life getting in the way! I’m sure you understand. :slight_smile:

More importantly that conversation was had in the context of buying bunkers. The minute we pulled out of the bunker bidding that ceased to apply. Be sure to quote with the full context my friend. :slight_smile: It can be found here :slight_smile:

That can be found on the : HWS EGS Bunker Season Auction - #114 by Sayak Page. It applied to the fact that we upheld the rule about having no friends with bunkers also.

For better or for worse you guys are allying with more and more people also. Resulting in us being outnumbered and needing to expand our own alliance. I’ve had little to no influence over this. If anything i’ve kind of delayed this formation of groups for a long time now, but my influence has dwindled away to nothing really as i’m not playing anymore (which is fair enough.)

Next time feel free to PM me directly on discord with any concerns my friend :slight_smile:

ON TOPIC: The other day GMC and AAA and ACM had an epic fight with RED on GG. Our base was lost after many hours of epic fighting, we finally got overwhelmed by sheer numbers! Was an epic battle to all involved! @Paxxo1985 GG!

This was my Wisestar after some quick combat ‘repairs
Best regards
Wise.

1 Like

Today: Art
Gareth riding Apona in Homeworld Orbit.

4 Likes

Well, I just placed them today everywhere on EU and NA.
@Ju made them after a long time…
Check more details here:

3 Likes

Today I accidentally shot a trader on S5 station. I was in a hurry as it was 1 min before 9am (restart) a misclicked and trader was dead. Automatic turrets killed me in no time. I had in my backpack items worth 20M. I reappeared outside the station and restart came sooner than I even touched the door of the station.

The feeling that everything is gone was terrible.

After restart I found my backpack - it was not deleted! That feeling was amazing, oh my…

Now I have to take some pills against heart attack.

3 Likes

missing a few grow plots

Chased off PKA from GG

i try to find (figure out) the right numbers to get in the basement of Mr. Voids house…

I am pretty sure i have the right numbers… they dont work :frowning:
so sad

now i have to go back to all 4 BH stations on ecc and check out the numbers again
i have to sleep, but i am f*ckin curious

Started out by joining HWS 9.0 before it was opened yet.

Then i logged out and waited until it was actually opened, and played as prototype. I found “The decision” building, and discovered an unlimited cash and RP source.

Then RexXxuS was nice and gave me some RP as reward. And then it was time to choose a new origin, and leave prototype.

But i wasn’t allowed to keep my new earned RP LOL.
(And then Rex gave me my RP back again)

3 Likes

For a few days I got back into it, but I got stuck on PvE. Currently in hiatus until I figure out what is the best approach to getting stuff. Maybe join a faction? Seems to be no shortage of names, but active names seems to be hard to find.

Celebrating the highest bounty on HWS for present moment with a cute video! :slight_smile:

got myself a stone crusher and tore up some astroids. does a pretty decent job :slight_smile: be aware there is a random cockpit exit issue that pops u directly above stuck in the overhead blocks. u can use the getshiphere command to teleport it or the destroyme command if ur too close to another structure. i am currently working on a fix…

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2109387646

Here is my alpha 12 CV

Share and like it, if you like it^^

1 Like

Today we learned from a clearly frazzled @RexXxuS that they were going to have to reset the Alpha 12 season due to intractable database corruption. Heres a pic of everyones buddy @Bob pondering the implications.

Hang in there Rex and your team, We appreciate all your efforts!

4 Likes