What is now Alliance in Empyrion ? "pls no hate speech in comments"

Making this Topic public was meant to attract attention, to cause drama, to cause distress. In my eyes it is an abuse of the supportfunction.

2 Likes

Alright everyone.
Nobody here can answer the question asked except for RexXxuS since he wrote the rules.
Let’s stop all this mess above.

4 Likes

yeah bob but he crearly ask our base to be removed and making this topic to achieve his goal.

Btw he started ‘throwing’ accusations on us , so we should simply sit and listen?

Plus Senor and Opiceni at the start of the season they attacked us 1st and after they saw that they couldn’t destroy our base , they called it a ‘TEST’ to avoid retaliations.

Sorry but i am not going to sit and listen him saying whatever he wants to show you.

How can we help you now?
=>
I mean “new faction” means nothing everyone can change the Faction to a New Name we got Rules everyone Know it life with it and aceppt it but i just ask is this allowed ? i want clear yes or no.
If yes all is ok , if no anything should get done means like first “Rule change / Fix” second lea or jvi base remove need make ally and life with 3 bases not 6 on gg . (no hate & toxic pls) ty :slight_smile:
Like i said we like HwS and dont wanna missunderstand or seed toxic in any kind of way but this is actualy not normal.

Then your base which is next to DS3 base should get removed too and be alliy with them.

Yeah, clearly!

1 Like

yes

Edit: My opinion about NAPs changed over the time and I see it now clearly as circumvention of the Alliance system Eleon provided.
Back in the time PvP was at its peak and dramas left and right, so I didn’t want more toxicity of NAP accusations.

But I think it will be very clear if NAPs are created and easy to report to me as well.
If there is the slightest doubt, spot checks will be done.
If the defendant(s) is/are lying to me, the whole faction(s) will be banned or/and their assets will be handed out straight to the plaintiff.

If there was a “necessity” to form a NAP because of imbalanced Configs, such as too strong bases, that are frustrating to fight against or unfun limits, feedback/suggestions can be send to me instead.

Never should the limit or Alliance system be abused/exploited for personal gain.
See: 2. Fairplay & Gameplay

9 Likes