Will's Little Poll about fairness

If you post useful things for the betterment of the community, you too can have regular badge. As I (kinda failed) to say in my posts, I agree it’s not good it’s a private poll.

I would never stalk you :slight_smile:

you can see your badges here: https://forum.empyrion-homeworld.net/u/0z/badges

i like this personality better zackey not sure who that guy was that came in here originally!

1 Like

I haven’t changed bush, I walked in today to see both sides utterly tear down the forums and devalue many of our important areas.

SO you just agreed that it was a private poll? To the trusted members of the community?

How is that not Reddit level trash you claim I made by posting this. You make no sense

2 Likes

My original post was:
I failed to reinsert that after my opinion changed because as I keep saying, you are continuing to reveal a private discussion that is officially endorsed by (from what I can tell) moderator staff.

I agree that a private poll is counterproductive - I also view this post as a violation of trust.

Violation of trust is you coming in to this discussion without being properly informed and spewing your bullshit saying this was an internal discussion when it clearly was not

1 Like

Violation of what trust? I’m just a regular player.
Personal insults aside, my opinion remains unchanged and it is still an internal discussion. It is CURRENTLY an internal discussion, and from what I can very much tell it intends to remain that way.

Need that Trust!

Well this issue is not an internal one as its announce here for everyone because certain people think doing private polls with a select few will improve the server your grossly mistaken.

1 Like

Look Oz im becoming a trusted member by these posts!

1 Like

Enough with the vague statements and finger pointing. Clearly state just who is out to get you.

As I seemingly need to repeat over and over - private poll bad - public post bad. You’ve gone about this whole thing the wrong way. Your faction has access to far better communication channels already.

Not vague, its pointed at you and Will for this bullshit drama you stir up thinking your solving issues when in reality your just “becoming a trusted member of the community”

1 Like

Thank you for not so subtly blaming others.
I am calling you out for your actions - I’m not solving issues here, I’m blaming those who are creating them. If you want positive change in any area, you need to go about it a better way. So does that other guy who made the poll in the first place.

There is no innocent side, there is no correct opinion - there is only intent. Your intent is bad, I question that.

Interesting….

1 Like

Calling out actions on miss informed information. Brilliant trusted member, pillar of the community.

1 Like

As already stated - my reasoning for calling you out is unchanged and though the original post may have been slightly misinformed, you have still failed to rectify the current issue.

Speaking of pillars of the community, do you mind not being so sarcastic?

What is your intent in this thread topic?

2 Likes

My intent is quite simple. I want it to be removed as the discussion is currently private. I want those who are causing issues on the forums - be it enemy or other - to be removed (if it is the case I too must be removed, so be it) from the forum, and for HWS to return to its former, more civilized state.

The discussion was public for a period of time.

1 Like