You destroyed my game!

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: For leaving a SV in ECC all my money was taken from my bank and now I have almost 60 million of debts!
Player(s) with issue: Venom
Server: EU
Time (cb:time): 9:00
Playfield: ECC
Structure Name(s): Cruise SV Mod_3
Structure ID(s): 20371266
How can we help you now: I demand to be reimbursed of the credits in my bank, if there are taxes to be paid for having made a mistake it’s okay, but not 60 MILLION! it is insane and ridiculous!
Do you realize that this would completely destroy my game?
I hope this sum is due to a bug, otherwise you have really destroyed the HWS server…

Everytime you enter ecc space, and again enter planet a server message is displayed alerting you to taxes if one remains there.

Just saying.

Also, a polite request always more effective than ‘demand’

2 Likes

Well it alerts you to such taxes right when you enter ECC Space.

1 Like

Demands will get you absolutely nowhere.

please provide a screenshot of your tax/debt page

might also help to know how long the Ship has been left on ECC?

1 Like

Hello @Venom

and thanks for your honest feedback.
To clarify:

You parked your Class 5 ship in a taxed orbit, ruining probably the performance of others, cause it was not actively used for some time.

You maybe just missed the red alert warning you got while entering

Anyways, I don’t see a bug overall by checking the Tax Guide:

It should not destroy anyones’ game. It just should keep performance smooth, you know?

Sometimes it hits the right one, sometimes not.
We try to improve it along the way.

As an one time offer I refunded the tax you had to pay for now.
Have fun on HWS

This is always the right approach to asking for help for a mistake you did.

1 Like

I got enough of that today already so I ignored his rude tone.
There won’t be a next time though.

1 Like

I do not understand how I can have a “rude tone” if I’m writing and not talking.
Thank you for the assistance of the administrators!
and I reply to the users that I know very well that I was wrong!
But the point is that you can not put 60 million of debt! a user can get scared and run away, it would be much better to simply cancel the ship!
I have no reason to be “rude”, but I just wanted you not to underestimate the thing because I like the game and I am very afraid to see even more empty servers for reasons that can easily be avoided. :wink:

1 Like

Maybe the tax could use a slidding scale — % based perhaps. Needs to factor in the individual player wealth and/or faction.

We had that before. But the problem is people exploiting it (hiding their money and then crash the playfield). A bit difficult to make it right with the possibilities we have.

I rest of the idea that it would be better for the warning to say that the ship will be canceled, the problem of the playfield’s performance is solved, and it is much less demoralizing than 60 million of debt! :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.