Community Content Contest III | Results & Winners

3rd Prize??? WOW. we have triumphed Dermerzel.
Congratulations to the 1st and 2nd place … and a hug of consolation for the other contestants.
https://youtu.be/GIQn8pab8Vc?t=87

2 Likes

Please do not include my space station in the game, after looking at the winners, mine is not worthy

thank you

-Mouse310

Don’t agree with that at all but your decision.

2 Likes

Renege! Renege! All are worthy! All have been Judged Worthy by the Mighty RexXxuS and Ju! So it has been said so it shall be done!

2 Likes

OMG!!! I can’t believe my creation is going to be in game!!! I don’t mind not placing in the top 3, as long as I make it in game! So stoked! Thanks RexXxus and Ju! :smiley:

Cool cool

I wish i could have finished mine… I had a family emergency and spent the last 2 weeks in florida. But had my station 90% complete…

1 Like

Does this mean that everyone that submitted will get a penthouse?

1 Like

Because so many cool submissions were sent and it was the first time and successful: yes

1 Like

Hi, any idea, when or how do we get the prize?

Today!
Sorry for the delay. setting up the HWS Garage took me 6 hours yesterday

1 Like

Great news, thx RexXxuS

Wow!

Thank you for setting up some of the POIs around ECC!

And speaking of the Garage…WOW. Excellent design. Much more fitting than the old spire “Garage” in space

Hi @RexXxuS. Which donator package do the accepted submissions people get, bearing in mine I already have some donator packages

hi, as announced here:

In the list it says

All other accepted submissions | Thank You package

Maybe only few things were missing for a higher prize, nevertheless your time is valuable as well!
The Thank You package contains:

• HWS Donator package
  • 1 Alien Core
  • 100 RP
  • 1 000 000 million credits
  • the coordinates to that implemented Station
  • mention you in our Guide

It does not state which donator package or are we allowed to choose one? If it is the 10 bp and 10 resources one I already have it, and would like an alternative.

And thank you very much for the Thank You Package that you have given me.

@RexXxuS could you give my reward to someone you think deserves it besides me :wink: I have tons of stuff and it would bring me more happiness if someone new and active received a boost to their gameplay.

I found my station next to ECC yay!
Thank you for the mention.

Hey, so I have taken quite a break since our little contest! The creation process really took a lot out of me, but I’m back again and was just curious as to if I could get to coordinates to my POI! I’m really excited to see it in game!

Welcome back

Your contribution was available in the last season for 3 month. Alpha 9 forced me to rush and change the trader story.
I see if I can integrate your poi later.

Overall the CCC does not mean they are implemented every season. It’s a pool of building I will use every now and then.

1 Like

thats 100% understandable! i guess i didnt realize it had been that long! either way, i hope people enjoyed the heck out it! i had a lot of fun and frustrating times building it! :grin:

2 Likes