Endproducts box was full now crafted antimatter drive missing

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I set an antimatter drive to craft on my meta base in my first constructor, at the same time I had two aux cores crafting and 6 other constructors making plastic blocks. When I log in this
morning My output box was full and had the aux cores and plastic blocks but no antimatter warp drive. I tried to then empty the endproducts box nothing happened, I accessed the constructor I crafted the warp drive in and nothing. I made my output a different box nothing, I warped out of zone and back nothing. I powered off then powered base back on nothing. I logged out exited game restarted game nothing. I emptied my in box to see if it would give me back the crafting requirements and nothing. So not sure what occurred or what to do at this point i dont know what else I could even try for it to finally show up somewhere. Ive checked every box on my base and it is just not here.
Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Billybobjimmyjohn

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> last night 8pm eastern standard time I set it to craft not sure what server time it was.

On which Playfield?
=> Meta

Structure Name(s)?
=> Billys trailer

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 479060

How can we help you now?
=> I just want my warp drive it is sooooooooo expensive it took forever to gather everything.

Chill guys. All is meant as constructive I think.
Unfortunately we have no access to constructor queues, input, output stuff, so we can’t help, sry :frowning:

That is not a solution it is extremely expensive took me a week probably 30 hours to gather to get the materials for that. I know very well that you can look to see me putting all those materials in my input but I get it your too busy for patreons. Im not gonna keep playing a buggy game with this shit community. Enjoy.

This is “Not a Solution”. If something like this happens, and someone has spent weeks gathering ingredients to make one of the end game items, and the game eats it, the admins have to be able to help. If not, what is the point of having admins.

RexXxus, please speak with your developer friends at Eleon Game Studios to get the tools or the sql queries to be able to answer questions like this. There have to be things in the logs showing that someone has gathered all these resources and that they no longer have them.

If the admins refuse to help in situations like this, it will just drive players away, unless that is the intent.

Best Regards and hoping you see the light and do what is right,
Lord_Andragon - Patron

I helped to get the materials to build the warp drive.
To loose something like that from a glitch is going to happen again and if you dont want to keep loosing players you need to find a way to fix it or help with the lost materials.

“Solution” is just the forum plugin to softly “close” a ticket.
I know it’s not a satisfying solution for you but I just can’t help here, if our technical possibilities can’t provide it.

I don’t know what you guys expect from us!?
Ok, we return this item, totally out of trust because we have no data access to proof your words.

Yes, then it happens again. We restore again, right?
And again and hundred times again because this game is buggy.
At one point our trust will be abused and/or we just burn out. Not even speaking about the fact we can’t work on new content.
If the root bug is not gonna be fixed, it’s a fight against wind mills.
Nevertheless, look at our 9000+ other tickets: we help where we can! Everyone who says otherwise just slanders.

And at one point players who don’t accept to Read our Guide will get pissed anyways and leave no matter what.

About "Patreon"

And why on earth you guys pull your Patron card left and right?? Paying or not: we help everyone and money we get, won’t fix Empyrion in its core!
Patreon is not a legal contract that excludes you from experiencing bugs and losses or first line benefits others don’t have.
Patreon is a mindset where you accept all of above and realize we do this with passion and support us personally - so we can keep up with all stuff as long as possible, since I’m doing it even for living.
That is the benefit you and all others get: HWS keeps running and adding new content, features, goodies along the way.
If this is not enough for you, then you misunderstand the intention of Patreon, where Creators do what they love for others that appreciate it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.