HWS 5.1 important big announcement!

Hush. The important part here was the donator bits. If someone legit needs to transfer over more than 70 mil, have a second player donate and carry it with them. But to have planets that cost 200$ now expire, and then cost 100, that would be…unpleasant.

Mordgier, ever checked out the hall of fame topic btw :)? 70m is nothing :wink: but i dont like the idea that old people can have unlimited while new donators cant, its kinda an knife in the back for the new people, it should be fair play for evryone…

1 Like

Which is why it’s not happening.

Honestly, I’d not be too sad if we had to pay $100 every 6 months or so to keep Detroit. I paid for it out of my own pocket but plenty of LBP members were willing to throw in their money. A large faction could pool $10 per person to easily be able to get a planet.

1 Like

You say that and yet nobody is at 70m and only a few people who made getting rich in Empyrion their goal have anywhere near that.

70m is 700k a day for doing nothing. It’s enough to be able to live 100% off of interest. So I am not sure how you can say that it’s nothing given that the interest from 1 week is more than most people have ever had in Empyrion.

1 Like

Bad idea to keep all those lag ships ingame.

I like that you still call them lag ships even after countless demonstrations that showed that the blocks are not the primary issue. You should really see a doctor about your sodium levels.

If you feel that strongly about “Lag Ships” - what testing did you do? Oh right. None. You just whine and throw around false accusations.

5 Likes

[quote=“Mordgier, post:66, topic:3861”]
So I am not sure how you can say that it’s nothing given that the interest from 1 week is more than most people have ever had in Empyrion.
[/quote]You compare pro’s vs noobs. It was really hard to even get 50 mil in 4.0 even by living on gold planet. You had to carefully ninja it and setup your npc traders just perfectly and trade and flip items on market (using spreadsheets) to make that kind of credits.

Now in 5.0 you can make 3-6 million a day easy by drilling gold all day long while watching movies (more if yo no-life it or use multiple accounts at same time). Never haven had 700k means that player is either idiot or noob. Anyone in 5.0 could have had 70 mil by now and no-lifers 100mil+ thanks to the combination of gold + PVE + 6 ship drills.

Anyone not having 70 mil in 5.0 either didn’t care, is lazy or is noob.

Two days i see how two planets belong to Origins reach their structural maximum. This planets make a hit to server performance. I think we need cancel this restrictions. Or make it open to other Origins when this limit is reach.

P.S. Or maybe some part of SWP make a fresh start and multiply everything there on zero?

Discuss your personal differences via discord or PM! Not here!

RexXxuS

Havent seen a soul on discord since they switched from teamspeak tho :slight_smile:

1 Like

I mean if you ignore the 100 or so people currently online on Discord and the Constant Use of the Text Chat channels.

So nothing is going to be done about those class 5+ ships ?

I mean talking not texting… only i seen is some americans talking in there, PKA has its own discord and the rest only text, before we had an huge teamspeak filled with diffrent factions, and even the admins was there talking, it was great times…

The contract must be respected !!!

Guys its a donation not a purchase

You can not sell again what has already been sold.

Shoot those class 5+ ships if you think its a problem…

This is not a donation, it is - a fraud! Hidden, paid subscription!

Hopping on my magic unicorn right now to locate all those ships.

1 Like

Скучно. Тонна не конструктивного флуда. По сабжу бы кто чего написал…

Btw, about 70kk on limits… Rly - for what u collect so much? OCD lvl 7? And than?..

Better make dat Origin planets “opened” when they rich maximum of structures. We solve server problem with overloaded playfields. Srsly - its annoying.

2 Likes