HWS 5.1 important big announcement!

5.1 just went live, guys.

Stand-by for an announcement from Rex.

Is there a 20.000 Block limit? or only Class 4?

We love your server and appreciate your work. Because there - stability. What is stability? This - the observance of the contract!

What exactly are you spamming about?

Go home and stop crying

I love that people still talk about ā€œlag shipsā€ as if they exist.

I mean, there is empirical evidenced in the nova thread that the issue is not ships or polygon count, itā€™s turret mechanics, but that would require people to actually read the nova thread so I guess thatā€™s just too much to expect.

Thatā€™s not to say that I disagree with the decrease in ship size. Might as well throw things at the wall and see what sticks. The lag in 5.0 made the game unplayable for anyone interested in CV fights.

Disclaimer: There is one ship that by simply existing caused lag. That ship is the Invincible. It is in undead orbit on Nova. It is a stupidly large ship that couldnā€™t be spawned in 5.0 because itā€™s more than 500 devices. That ship is a lag ship. Not intentionally, but it is.

2 Likes

So, my question isā€¦ I cant get on as my game auto updated, and I have a 100k iron BP cooking, is that still going to be cooking or should I start to cry now?

1 Like

Have faith and wait a bit and all will be good :smiley:

Very good RexXxuS I understand now

error topic

Do you HWS guys have any idea yet when you will patch the server? I mean is it gonna be today or maybe tomorrow?

I think they busy patching it now, few min i guess.

Lol, could not agree more!

I have to say that i am quite appalled at the vitriol that is being directed at RexXxus and the rest of the server team. I think we play on the most enjoyable server there is for Empyrion. The team do a great job with the minimum of resources and time available to them. We should be applauding them not criticising them. They have added extra dimensions to what is already a very good game that is only in alpha. Everyone is seeing changes happen by the day almost, and we should take them in good spirit even if we are not sure about them. Calm, reasoned discussion should be the order of the day, because other people have feelings which can be hurt by constant criticism.

RexXxus and the team, please keep up the excellent work that you are doing, and try to ignore the emotional outbursts that you have been subjected to.

We must also remember that business and corporate terms and conditions are subject to change within the laws of most countries in the world. Just think about the constant changes in T&C of all the banks, Google and Paypal to name just a few. There is nothing illegal in these changes.

Please can we have a bit of calm in the discussion, and reflect upon how our actions can hurt others.

11 Likes

You have something on the end of ya nose :wink:

You are wrong. It doesnā€™t lead ā€˜the donatorā€™. It only led YOU and some others.
If tomorrow they said that the donor supply packages end with the season, Iā€™d just only say ā€˜Ok, it was too good to last foreverā€™.

4 Likes

I agree Iā€™ve donated and also bought the NPC trader so far itā€™s made me 0 creds with problems they have had but Iā€™ve not whinned although I have mentioned they werenā€™t working and tbh Iā€™m not really bothered there has been issues I wanted to give back to the server and the package was just a bonus for donating in my eyes itā€™s not a product your buying. Be thankful they offer things as a bonus and donā€™t just have a bland donate page :wink:

1 Like

hello hws team yes i have been thinking for a while that something had to be done with donations as they were infinite in a way lol so im glad to see the changes coming,you got my support budds lol GG

3 Likes

Thank you guys for your support and understanding!

HWS EU PvE is up. Next HWS EU.

I will update the announcement regarding some important details!

Wipe Time is now set to 7 days from 15 days.

Because we donā€™t wipe the starters anymore this is important. Also people who doesnā€™t play longer than 7 days are regarding our statistics general leaver.
We might implement a ā€œvacation keeperā€ donation package ā€¦