HWS 5.5 Final Release

Well it would be too easy, right?
You have to shoot the door out of the way :wink:

1 Like

O! i thought admin core menā€™t all structure was invuln, my bad

As you see with the turrets. As long as they are a bit damaged during building player can kill them.

1 Like

I never use OCD, I steal from teammates instead :smiley:
Always poor

Ah so THATS how itā€™s done. Interesting.

:wink: I want to release soon a ā€œHWS Knowledge Databaseā€.
I guess it would help some admins

1 Like

nope havenā€™t fresh spawned in a while, that would have been all the answer I needed. Not getting memeā€™d to death lolā€¦it wouldnā€™t have been the first time there has been a ā€˜we didnt think about that scenarioā€™ type of moment.

I also play on another server so itā€™s not like I donā€™t know the pain of having to haul around a bunch of ore everywhere or have it all spread out multiple places. Blue Crystal AM is probably the only thing I really miss tbhā€¦

Now THAT would be cool. Like Learning to do the part swappy thingy ā€“ hacking Spotlights for my scrapyard instead of regular lights would be awesomesauce ! Need fewer lights and they would actually work! :smiley:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=852207036

1 Like

INteresting ā€“ Commented on the WS BP.

It is a dockable sv. You can strap it to any cv :slight_smile:

Ohhhh Gotcha! Yeah, thats certainly approach - but what if the BA could have Spotlights instead of real lights ā€“ I have 200 lights or some such on my scrapyard ā€“ Iā€™d probably only need 24 spotilghts. (but i digress and take away from this awesome thread)

PS @Achilles & @RexXxuS @Jascha - i really love the new Arma! It looks great!

1 Like

You are extending the range on your lights, right?

Oh of course. But they only go so far. Spotlights are probably 200-300 % more effective with a bigger spread and better illumination.

@RexXxuS

The new biome on Armageddon is VERY LAGGY.

Itā€™s also very unpleasant to live underground because of the heavy orange fog, which gets bad at the bottom.

I am disappointed that developers didnā€™t consider the fact that Armageddon is a PvP planet, so performance is very important. And so is having a clear view at the bedrock instead of the current Fanta fog.

Very bad. You developers didnā€™t think properly about that. I hope you change it because I wonā€™t play seriously on Armageddon anymore because of this biome. Itā€™s simply not enjoyable. Iā€™ll only use this planet for mining gold.

is it a ā€œPlay on Armaā€ problem, or a ā€œLive underground in relative comfort on Arma?ā€ problem?

Itā€™s been made clear, Armaā€™s not intended to be a vacation resort, it should probably FEEL uncomfortable to live there.

1 Like

Hey,

Rex did have his doubts and even though we stripped down a lot the emissive the lava gives off kills performanceā€¦im afraid that with the activity on Arma the performance is not great anyway.

We will think of the best solution here

thanks for letting us know :slight_smile:

Sorry if I missed this mentioned already somewhere, but when I tried to set EGS:SetStarterPlanet it wiped out my food bar and gave me infinite starving bug. Resetting hopping for a fix if not seek help in ingame chat. Just letting you know something is fishy.

Sorry guys,

we want to give you a good experience so we have to adjust the biome for Armageddon.
The emissive lava is causing lag and the fog isnā€™t cool either.

We also adjust some animals on the starter.

This means: with the next restart in ~8 hours we have to clean up the files again. So please donā€™t place Auto Miners on Armageddon or dig your base out yet.

For the starters no surface wipe is needed I think.

Sorry for the trouble and good night

4 Likes

Very much appreciated. Thank you, Rexxxus.

As an answer to Hopskotch.
Itā€™s lagging just moving around on the surface and turning the camera.

1 Like