HWS 6 | Big changes coming! Update!

Might I also suggest to turn off deep space collision if it is possible? Just had a cargo box blow up in my face when I accessed it with F.

Yea deep space so there goes the stuff in there too!

Aye, these are things I learned designing it, I dropped the lights all way down to 6 (still have the farm on board, I sacrificed other areas specifically to have an on-board farm though, so I coulda went different, but I’ve been stranded without food too many times, so I thought it necessary, I suppose thats all preference in that regard, but due to the weird plants dying intermittently, I won’t do an on-board farm again in future builds.)
I scrapped all the pipes I could (had to, to get what I needed on-board).
Not gonna lie… the ship is great, like I said, not pure pvp, but didn’t want that, wanted a livable ship.
It has all the points I NEED, it has half the points I WANT.
Although the decorations is about half of what I usually do, which was hard to not do, haha.

In the end, I ended up having 3 internal areas blank because I could not support any further devices for those areas. Something that, at this point, would require a redesign of the ship, which I wont do, I’ll just make another ship!
Learning experiences.

My Cruiser < if interested in seeing it, I dont have any internal pics right now.
Inspired by the Cayman frame, but made usable.

a few things i would like changed.

1. egs-recycle should be cost free, it doesnt make sense to charge for this.
  2. egs-recycle should also be able to recycle bases, it doesnt make sense, to disallow bases,
    really why even do that?
  3. factions - if someone is offline you cannot remove them from the faction? what? this is the strangest bug, ive noticed, very very strange. Maintaining faction control is important, if someone is gone from the faction for 10 days anywayz, I think perhaps they should be easily remove-able at the least. What if perhaps its someone in a different time-zone? they are always on, when you are always not? they are annoying, and you want them gone, you are the founder, but… cannot remove them if they are offline, wtf? seems like the strangest anti-feature ever.
  4. also the devs disabled the suicide button? seriously? just annoying.
  5. hunter h1 impossible. i did complete this start, but noticed 2 things kinda strange. 1. mobs can walk on water??? wtf? inescapable mobs - no matter what mountain i climbed i couldnt lose them,
    also they are much faster than me, and with a limited sprint, i 100% could not out-run them.
    It seems a little unfair if 1 there is no safe place like in water, or top of mountain, and 2. you cant out-run them?
  6. interest capped at 1mil, what??? is this a joke? this is pretty game changing for alot of people. im sorry but alot of people dont wanna mine crap all day long, when you get to a certain point in the game, having an ability to have 100 mil in the bank, and get 1 mil everyday, is a pretty important feature, and reward, for advanced players. Its in a way, a way of leveling up, and showing progression. the only other way to get large amounts, is to sell on the market, most should be active on the market, but… seems not good to change this all of a sudden.
  7. yes please allow class 5 cvs maybe by building only. cv4 spawnable, but you can upgrade up to class 5, please make this for bases as well. class 4 bases and ships is just a tad limitable. I just came up with a famous idea to get around this entire issue, its a new design asthetic, however…
1 Like

Max amount in your bank is 1 billion. Not 1 million

1 Like

Are the indistructable POI’s part of the problem? I know that one issue we are having with the POI’s and the metorites is that the meterorites are dropping at the POI’s and we cannot destroy these meterorites because the POI’s kill our mining equipment.

24 posts were merged into an existing topic: Possible new donation option / Community feedback: Admin Core Hideout

+1 please allow the old storage capacity for OCD for wipe and apply your current changes after wipe

Oh yeah actually didn’t think about condensing all my ingots into devices …good idea!
thanks mcprouty

No thanks. I like sunrise and set, trees and hv’s.

2 Likes

[quote=“Doc, post:34, topic:6101”]
. egs-recycle should also be able to recycle bases, it doesnt make sense, to disallow bases,
really why even do that?
[/quote]Because otherwise I got to the nearest big POI every 12 hours, drill out the core with SV and get 50.000 free combat blocks?

3 Likes

As a side note, can we get the new server to provide us with poi markers at range or the poi’s rather than well within their range. I am not complaining (but I would like to) about the difficulty of the POI’s, but the fact that our artillery has been gimped and we cannot shoot their poi’s anymore on the HV’s require us to know where their POI’s are at all times, especially as the number of POI’s are so many that you cannot make a move without hitting into another poi.

Pls not… I spent so much Time to get 200 RP. I shit on Credits. my time is more worth :smiley: unregular wipe = pls keep RP.

1 Like

Hmm Start with Class 4 only. When it dont work, reduce it while Season is runnig (Best way for the actual ship builders). Only on that way you know if it could work. Dont try class 5 :smiley: And everyone know that Class could be reduced to 3. So everyone knows its and could not flame when it comes.

How on earth do you have 200 rp by now ?!

Solidly in favour of Class 3 as maximum, with a limit on turrets.

For the rest, superb work and thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

The issue is that TTK is way too high at the moment. Restricting the number of turrets beyond the current limitations completely ruins any pvp benefit that decreases class size offers.

2 Likes

Reverting ocd back to how it was isn’t nessessary you can just build tons of large generators and turrets and store those in ocd, if you shove them in factory you get all your stuff back anyways.

1 Like

It’s well past time that Eleon gives server owners a simple XML file where they could adjust the turret performance values.

Boost the damage, cripple the ROF.

Keep rest same. Easy.

2 Likes

Yip all balancing should be done server side. To each server their own.

1 Like

Killing Killing Killing everyday 20 RP as hunter.

But Im not the first on the 200 RP Planet. Two other faction are there