HWS 6 | Big changes coming! Update!

With the wipe, will our OCDs be rolling over? I know you have a 50k max you put in place, but you let us keep what we have in OCD. Will you still be able to keep what we have even if it exceeds 50k?

Like pirates, squids are at home in the sea.

1 Like

@RexXxuS is there a way for us to at least get a partial refund for any HWS garage vehicles we purchased? We only got ours about a week ago.

1 Like

I am in the same position lovepack, atleast you think they would refund us the money for them.

I already did that and much more. I pride myself on flying a literal brick of 300k iron/30k blocks. This is a huge nerf to my glorious brick

All the people who bought penthouses?

2 Likes

Noooooo Got like 200 cores in there

Can you lower the cost of pulling ores from the OAM from 10 to 1 .

And to help with server performance can we use the scrapyard everywhere. We have a ton of scrap ships that we canā€™t be bothered to deconstruct or bring to the scrapyard.

Well you got my idea full in discussion I guess and @mordgier even sync typed my points tooā€¦

So letā€™s move this now to the dedicated community post and see how it turns out!

2 Likes

Hmm need to think about it / calculate witth the recycle profit in mind.
For now I make a list with some names who wants it.

<me. We picked up our garage ships with the intent of getting going for the season. Then surprise itā€™s over :-.

But you get to use them for almost a month . A month of Rhea at 3M Iā€™m pretty sure you got your moneyā€™s worth :slight_smile: and you have OCD 6 to store :wink:

try 8 mil worth of garage ships, and not a single day of use without crashes driving away my guys. :-\

Yea I think this is fair, maybe Rex can try to see usage time in logs I guess as in how many hours ship was running or was switching fields etc

Itā€™s a hard call but yea I get some ships will not have been used till wipe

Daily login/warp chores are kind of tedious and painful, could you look into having something setup with 48-72 hours grace period. You log in on the third day and accumulate interest from the previous three days. Itā€™d get away from the feeling of having to do daily login chores like itā€™s an mmo.

Likewise EB should be rich af, canā€™t they have some tellers or ATMs in other systems?

1 Like

Love that idea, but then maybe we have to do more for it like complete a mission every 3 days to keep the interest running.

I like visiting EGS but I dont like having to go there for interest. I dont have to go down the high street bank to get interest on money i have there.

I think there should be another way of compelling/gently urging ppl to visit.

Rexxus refund us our damn prototype ships! you dont lose nothing!

i wont be playing until the next season anyways, keep your costumers happy, or else you will be losing alotā€¦

2 Likes

Most of the new stuff you folks have been working on is great, and I love it!

However, this indestructible POI nonsenseā€¦ HATE HATE HATE it. I know you want to avoid people just blasting through everything with CV weapons, but thatā€™s a stupid approach for people to take as they blow the loot theyā€™re after up that way anyways. I used to enjoy trying to find creative ways through a POI and blowing out a key section of wall where needed, now itā€™s just a shitty generic FPS on rails experience doing raiding.

If the goal is to make sure everyone can raid it, thatā€™s also a little annoying. You used to have to rush for pois after a wipe or do some serious exploring to find one that hadnā€™t been raided. Now thereā€™s no rush, and itā€™s a crap experience when you get there anyways. Please please please do SOMETHING, ANYTHING different with them.

1 Like

Heh you do realise that when you design POIā€™s you can make some walls destruct-able by damaging them before saving out the blueprint :stuck_out_tongue: maybe instead of complaining you should design some POIā€™s of your own that has secret passage-ways that people have to find, always fun to have secrets that not many people know :smiley:

They said to post here with suggestions so here is another:

I watched Hop setup vehicles for sale for the HWS garage. Why canā€™t players do this? When I first joined I thought that was what it was. Players build ships and sell them.

You can do it currently but that requires both parties being online, arranging to meet, being able to inspect a design or idea. Why not let players put down vehicles and mark them for sale, either at a location of their choosing or somewhere in EGS. Thereā€™s a lot of potential for people providing services in this and HWS can skip off of the top to take credits out of circulation.