HWS 6.X.X / Alpha 6.6 release! New universe! PvPvE rebalancement! New features!

Same mechanism as for Pirate Golds: you need to have them + the proper epic weapon all the time in your inventory

Damnā€¦ noā€¦helpā€¦ someone may kill me and take them !

Hehe ok if he manages that he deserves to get them xd

Yeah i wanted more gold meteors becuase i found it strange that ā€œGolden Globeā€ dropped less gold meterios then Homeworld planet. There is a very easy way in my opinion to fix the problem: leave Homeworld gold meteor rate as is and make ā€œGolden Globeā€ drop more gold meteors? I thought this would have been an obvious, logical, and common sense decision by your part but never-mind i guess :[.

Hmm i cried? I thought it was your plan all along sense it is ā€œGolden Globeā€ which by the very logic of the name should not be dropping barely any gold meteors and even less gold meteors then Homeworld Planet?

I would take that as a constructive criticism that anyone who wants to learn something about the world should get used to and not as an annoying cry babying complaint, Mr. Rexx.

Thank you and your team for their hard work, and i donā€™t take theirs or yours sweat, hard work, and sleepless nights you have spent on this game and server for granted. I am just eager i think as any player to help make the game and server they love even more super awesome!

1 Like

I know you suffering Israel, as soon as you make some constructive feedback to the server owners you get shoot on display by being called troll etcā€¦ well look now we lost half the server populationā€¦
I think we all know how much Rexxā€™s team have spent into making this community, but they need to listen on the people that have been here long, not some newbie that starts crying about pve planets.

So to sum up the new patch, lower class for sv/hv? some new orbits and taxes on evry orbit, some stealth godmode thing?

Where is the lovely pvp?
Ambush trade caravans, get good loot, scavenge planets for bases, find epic bases and ships in deep orbits seen from far awayā€¦
The rage in chat from an angry carebear, its moments like this that you remember, not like today where evryone is an billionaireā€¦
The admins may think pvp is about sv vs svā€™s etc and so over, but there is so much more than that, the feeling of attacking an unarmed convoy and steal all their stuffā€¦ and their plot to get their revenge is whats keeping an pvp server alive, like in rust.
THE OLD TIMES!
http://i.imgur.com/H2AH7VK.jpg

Ah Thranir ! i missed old times too, but unfortunatly all the actual pbs / toxicity / haters have nothing to do with the awesome jobs of HWS team but blame Eleon for that :frowning:

As you talked about old times i checked my first suggestion post on official 1 year ago, had so much hopes back at that timeā€¦

And they still didnā€™t manage to take 15 minutes to code a timer on the OP in 12 monthsā€¦

Here a little memory from NRA vs SWP in 1.7 :smiley:

Your old HQ Thranir in 3.0 :stuck_out_tongue:

Was there a wipe already or something? Havenā€™t been on in several days. Lost my main BA and CV and they are only 4 days old in structure commanderā€¦

Well, i am a carebear and proud of it ! Dont insult carebears !

I have more max size CV in my factory than you ā€œwould-be-pro-pvp-playersā€ have hair on the head and can build again 1000 more from my stock.

Yes those were good times))):smiley:
Sometimes I miss them :wink:

1 Like

Most people like it Rex, but as you know by now, complains are way easier to come by than cheering.

Gotta agree with mattcore that sandwitch planets are important (and fun!) too, so even if the deposits were to move a bit, weā€™d deal with it.
Tho, if you say thereā€™s little chance for that, give it a shot with next surface wipe :slight_smile:

1 Like

Old time are gone, not only due to the teamā€™s changes, but the game itself changes, its the main reason. Canā€™t expect people to keep fighting with CVs if those fights are laggy as hell lately.

Season 4 was the best even with the lag the CV fights were epic. Its a shame all good things come to an end I just didnā€™t expect it in this game. I expected it to get better but with just less lag. The game now is less fun. I miss the epic fights. Think of it this was in history the best weapons have been massive the only time they get smaller is when they are able to make them smaller but have the same power or more powerful. This game has shrunk the weapons (ships) but have not made them more power or even the same. its like you donā€™t need giving a soldier at war time a pistol instead of a machine gun.

I will keep with it but I donā€™t know how much longer if the fun does not get better. I donā€™t blame anyone as such its a mix of lots of things. it would be nice if the devs and @RexXxuS took a step back and made a list of what we like and donā€™t like. Maybe a in depth survey is required.

1 Like

ok let me thing ā€¦

hmm NO RP isnt Balance ā€¦!!

let us look from my side ,

Freelancer
get 5 RP every day only for a jump from one PvE + other PvE system .
= 90 days * 5 RP = 450 RP for a season.
PvP sytem can get PK and Ganged from all other.
+Bounty Board.

Guardians
get 1 RP every day same like Freelancer
= 90 days * 1 RP = 90 RP for nothing .

• 5 RP .?:?:? every day .?:?:? for hold 77 AMC in the inv.[ PvE or PvP systemā€¦?:?:?:?]
    PvP system get guilty for PK Trader and Guardians .!!!
    but can PK Freelancer and Hunter ^^
    +Bounty Board

Pirate

• 3 RP for Hold 999 Gold Ingots same system like GuardianĀ“s with here 77 AMC but 2 RP less
  • 1 RP for living 24 hrs on any PvP what ā€¦? Orbit Planedā€¦??
    +Bounty Board

Trader
+5 RP for selling CHEAP item hust any kind of a item for only 1 credits ^^ sure.!!!
+Bounty Board

Hunter
hmm rearly .?? only 3 RP if u PK any Player for each Kill .???
a Hunter is a Player Killer .???
what the hell is then a Pirateā€¦??
PvP system can be killed from every one with no dishonor .!!!
so Guardian stealth in PvP and kill a Hunter ^^ and get here epic wepeon and the Guardian is fine .??
hmmm Guardian a PKler ^^

give Hunter the only one RP to Hunt guilty from Hunters Boards thats here rulz he is a Bounty Hunter
and maybe give him 1 RP once per day for NPC hunts maybe 250 kills .
so he can get RP per day like all other

Btw, guides arenā€™t really precise about this:

Pirates
3 RP for Hold 999 Gold Ingots - is this an everyday feature? Working even when disconnected? Do you get 3RP per stack or only one is taken in count?

1 RP for living 24 hrs on Pvp : same here, do you have to stay 24 hours in a pvp area or b in a pvp area when there is a daily restart of server? Doest disconnected time works? (like if i park my cv in a pvp area orbit and leave the game 3 days, i will get 3 rp?)

If you would have quoted precisely you would get better hints:

Per Day.
No, everything requires you to be online as far as I know. (except living)
Stack or count is irrelevant. It is 999 Gold Ingot. If in one stack or split through 48 slots not important.

Same here, every 24 hours, although daily 9AM is the hit date.
So you can fly through PvE but if you park there during the 9AM restart you are lost.

The reason why we do NOT precise the 9AM etc. is that this can change any time and if we say per day then just do it per day. No need to find leaks.
Same as in real life. Listen or get punished.

what about having +1 RP for 999 gold ingots, + 3RP for 999x3 ingots and +5RP for 999x5 ingots? This way it will be balanced with guardians and makes some sense like ā€œrich pirateā€ = ā€œfamous pirateā€ = more RP.

1 Like

Iā€™m really sorry @RexXxuS but it doesnā€™t really answer what i wanted to know. I understand the fact that you are angry, but i read the guides like 10 times before answeringā€¦I play for weeks on HWS and there are still lots of questions for those there is no simple and precise answer.

AND I donā€™t want to find leaks. Just trying to understand HOW it works. If i would like to find leaks i wouldnā€™t report exploits to admins like i did before.

ā€œEverything requires you to be onlineā€ : so getting 1 RP with the Gold ingots or by Being in PVP requires you to be online.
Ok, i get It. But then, if 9AM is the hit date, does it mean that it is precisely WHEN i need to be online (In a PVP Area OR/AND with 999 Gold ingots in my inventory) OR i wonā€™t get anything ?
Or do you just mean to get these bonus everyday, i just need to connect a few minutes everyday, meeting the requirements, no matter the time it is ?

Letā€™s say Iā€™m playing in a PVP area from 10AM to 5PM. Then i disconnect, leaving my ships in the PVP area where i was playing and my player keeping his 999 gold ingots in inventory.
If i come back the day after at 11AM, i will have 4 more RP than before disconnecting, even if i was offline at 9 AM, am i right?
And what about DeadM0r0z question ?

And itā€™s not necessary your job to answer that Rex, if anyone else has precisely understood how it works.

Thanks

I am not angry but you ask for information which might be in the long run false information because something changed. And then I get some necro-post grabber telling me that I said loooong time ago that that was the case, you know?
I donā€™t like that. We try to provide as generic and timeless information as we can in an always changing system.
Too many tried already to be a pain in my neck because ā€œI said something last year, you donā€™t remember?!ā€. That is crap.

So all you have to know is:

all the time epic weapon.
fulfill all the time the checks like living and gold ingots or whatever
be at least one time a day online to get recognized.

Ready.

I see where you are coming from but the exploit potential is too high for now. If we would have the possibility to track more data in the game we could do that. I will make a note.

1 Like

The new system gives us enough RP to use the new offline protection (stealth) feature.

Its quite fair except maybe for the hunters. It is difficult to find a player to fight, and often one of them is warping away when he notices that the tides turn against him.

I think that even 10 or 20 RP for a player kill would not be too much considering the difficulty achieving this. Would also strongly encourage PVP.

Agreed RP for Hunters is almost impossible. But I suspect @RexXxuS will be deleting Hunter from next full wipe.

The easy solution to that would be to organise regular FPS events where players are fighting each other into arenas, basesā€¦Here, besides the usual ā€œrewardsā€ of events, hunters could get lots of RP.

EDIT : Itā€™s not a lot of work.
There are tons of BP on the workshop which could be used as arenas.
If people are interesting i can try to organise something like that for next week.