HWS 7 Teaser / Alpha 7 EXP | Redesign of HWS | HWS 7 Teasers | OP | HWS Connect Daily Loot

Hm, I did it already. Hover + sortable.

Please clear your cache!

dont get it wrong ,lvl 7 now is like lvl 4-5 in 6.0

2 Likes

Ah… Then steer the course Rexx.

Thanks! It’s worked. :slight_smile:

Thats why i’ve put a pile of cheap Zas and erestrum on the market. You’re all gonna need it for ammo in season 7 so why not pop along to the EGS HQ and make a head-start :slight_smile:

why not use it as a sanctuary starter?

Now there is i would say important question.

What will be classes allowed? All we know is that for PvE it might be class7 for some vessels, but its a bit vague.
It would be nice to know this in advance as some ppl might be already building class 7 everything and they might be a bit disappointed, again.
As there is not much to do its not bad time to stick to experimental creative with all those nice tools and prepare some nice brick ships…simply put I dont think ppl can bear much more of class changes so clarifying this might be usefull.
Well also if that would be class 7 for PvP it would help too as some of us wont bother with 7.0 :smiley:

I dig what you saying but I dont see how its related to my post if it is?!

Oops I seem to have miss read you :stuck_out_tongue:

Global Class 7.

The more value a planet in PvP will be the smaller the Size for e.g. ships.

I can say and teaser more if the universe is ready.

Well i was quite happy when i saw more than 200 cores on GG and how it worked. On NA with OP4 it was crazy bad lag, but half of us had high ping. Now on GG we had more than 200 cores and it was quite good. Of course it lagged but not that bad at all. I would say C1 worked, not that all of us had C1 but generaly vehicles was small and game smoothest so far i saw with such high number.

Class 7 terrifies me, not on CVs, but mostly on SVs, HVs. Even C1 wont die, I know ppl want to build large and you ahve to follow that wish and there is that new terrain and stuff, but…Im scared that all that big crap will be back. Scared a lot.

Also theres not much ppl to get feedback about PvP, everybody is PvP expert but i havent seen anoyone else that TCH, AAA, ACM, RED and SWP in some kind of large battle so it might be missleading (on EU)

Im scared. But if its C1 on most valuable that i guess i dont need to rebuild anything, thanks Rexxx, pretty much excited to see what have you created.

TL;DR: Class1 SV/HV was best idea of 6.0 and its working really well, no need to change that, its still immortal.

2 Likes

I wont build different for PVP and PVE, i prefer rather impressing people with my PVP skills than prolling around in ECC with some good looking max size constructs. Everyone doing this is nothing but just ridiculous.

So thats why i ask for max size of vessels in HWS7 PVP, so i could start constructing something already in experimental creative.

I hope HWS will start soon, convinced a few mates to join in and rule the galaxy because HWS EU shows a severe lack of competition preventing that :-))

But my mates want to start from scratch vs others starting from scratch.

Rexxus, any secret info from Eleon when Empyrion7 is published as regular patch ?

• List item

wouldn’t be secret if he told you lol

If it is still C1 then what is the point of even mentioning C7. If I am still stuck with C1 then it will be as small as possible. No need to waste blocks on a dinky ass design.

Not actually about topic, but those tags should forget totally and only visual determination of targets. Totally stupid that tag show you everything, even deep underground, not much of hiding. Of course before that, should have game mechanics that allow better visual determination. Binoculars, radar, etc. Structures would have transponder device, witch you can put on or off, if you want to send tag ping for some distance.
Also those ore tags should totally go away, you allready have ore scanner in 7.0, HV version of that, so only way then to find resources would be hand scanner or HV scanner and no planet info before scanned.
only own structure tags and allied.

No lags because Zappe build good light towers. It is big and tall but “small” in perfomance. But about class 7. If global class 7 is legit it is not to push you to build all ships in 7 class. IDK how to build 7 class SV - really (it is no sense with now weapon quantity). My most heavy 15k blocks SV is 3 class. And 5 class with full of witespace. Even my standart base destroyer is C1.All tanks even heavy i rebuild ti C1. If you try build more - it is have no sense. You need more RCS you need more thrusters and all you armor goes into hell - you have flying thrusters\rcs lag ship with limited weapons.

But i’am sad and happy in one time about 7. I can finaly fly on my 50k blocks C6 Titan (yeah i cut in devices for 6 class but it can fly :joy:) But with this targeting system - CV battle has NO sense tuuret dies fast no core in the target table).

Only how in Russia says: “Show yourself and see to others”

P.S. My “dream” is to rebalance the ship building. For example every weapon need energy. This energy provide a weapon controll unit (1 wcu = 4 weapons) - if you want more weapons you need more controller (make it big in size 2x2x3) And you need weapon targeting systems for every weapon (size 1x1). So if you want build base smasher with 20 rockets launchers - you need hard work in creative and it will use giant amount of fuel for example.

RexXxuS can help with the BA defence. - just double the permission for some turrets (rocket, flack, plasma) for BA

1 Like

Cant agree more, sadly there is this belive that good PvP (SV and HV) ship needs 20 layers of armor, than its of course slow as f…ck so its necessary to try to make it moving with all those thrusters and RCS and that leads to lag. It also leads to most boring combat ever, and destroys BA balance as only weapon able to hit SV is homing missile, well and miniguns and such.
But there is some optimal amount of devices needed to carry weapons and thats it, adding more and more wont improve anything as weight grows too.

Now ill stick to C1 playfields im just a bit afraid that when combat will be on in playfields with higher class restriction, server will be at 150% so ill lag too.

But good luck and happy and enjoyable fighting to all who will be shooting shit at each other for hours with class 7 SVs and HVs in incredible lag and disconects, i hope you will love it.

Completly agree with weapon system you described, would love that too. ANd something with thrusters so small ship full of thrusters will be faster than huge brick.

1 Like

Will be cool if Devs balance this f**k jet thrusters. Try to build ship with common thrusters and you never build good flying class 3:joy: Why they make it good for HV and make it so powerfull for SV?

Jet 1x3 - 350 KN on 300 KG (1,16 kn to 1 kg) and common 2x1 - 160Kn on 700Kg (0.229) If we look more deep and just count one additional size block then common = 0.229*150% = 0,344. So what we have? We have that jet more effective in 3,37. LOL. It is not good. And we see that the jet is too power full in that balance so we need not buff the common thr we need nerf jet. I think jet need have efficiently about 0.45-0.5. If it produce 350Kn it weight must be 700-750 Kg. And VICTORY!!!

1 Like

I do this math too. I would let 1x3x1 as it is and buff 1x2x1, probably decrease weight or boost hp a lot so it will be armored thruster. This is exactly what i dont like on Eleon, it takes like 30 minutes to do math for all thrusters and see whats effective and what not and about 5 minutes to change it. Doesnt have to be precise balancing just a bit of adjusting when something is so obvious. And its not anyhow related to game being alpha, its one hour with paper in afternoon.

But well our biggest problem is that we are PvP players in PvE game so we have to take whats on table and go :smiley:

1 Like

Well, even if I like to get rid of limits here and there some are still needed! At least at the moment.

I made for example a bloody simple test in SP what happens if we get rid of turret / gun limits, hm!?
Straight away less FPS. Less FPS for yourself is even more less FPS for your enemy.

(I was shooting both non stop while taking screenshot)

So this limit needs also to stay I’m afraid.
The only thing what can be done sooner or later are special HWS Garage Delivery Bases with custom weapon loadout. Expensive as hell but maybe fun.

1 Like