HWS 7.X.X PvP limit correction

And I suppose it isnt your job to help improve the alliance? And it isnt your fault GG is at core limit. Thats what each Individual member the “Alliance” says. Now where do we go?!
giphy%20(5)

4 cores for 1 player, and you call that good. So if you are less than the average alliance member then it is obvious why GG is so close to core cap.
Empyrion (21:15)
Attention: Please stop building on Golden Globe since it will soon reach its maximum structure limit!

Ok then, here is another idea; @RexXxuS how about we just destroy the GG til next season.

There, I said it. All this complaining about one planet, for what? Either remove all gold from the planet or remove the planet til next season. Just on NA, don’t affect those on EU.

Anything but fair play. You sir are unreasonable.

Empyrion (16:51)
Attention: Please stop building on Golden Globe since it will soon reach its maximum structure limit!
Empyrion (18:01)
Empyrion (21:15)

1 Like

Hold up now!!!
giphy%20(8)
Because we want a shot at gold, nobody can have it? Thats a sad play.

Besides if the “alliance” Really felt that way, why not just pack up and leave GG.

Wait a minute, you said you all were there for PvP…

So finally, someone is willing to speak up.

Gold is what drives the PvP. The food it eats. Take away gold, PvP Dies. Nobody mining, nobody to protect. Are you dumb? Or did you have a point?

Yup, I do.

It’s funny when you two were in the alliance, gold was easily had. You left said alliance, and now are fighting your way back to GG against the alliance, for the same thing you were after beforehand. I consider it a counterproductive venture on your part.

But, on to THE MeAt!

So iMF is after PvP by expecting ppl to be there for gold (edited to correct expectation)
TAW is after changing the meta to their favor before making any assault
ACP doesn’t care, they just like shooting things
DIV is after TaWs favor
GR1 is going after the equivalent of a coffee table…

IMF has bank 5 and is gold independent. We said that from the start. We want Gold to be there for the reason I listed above.

P.S. The alliance just wants to sit their fat butt on GG at core limit in PvE.

P.P.S.
You should know by now I am all about Speed and PvP.
tumblr_inline_mms2l0F3R01qz4rgp

I see no type of middle ground will work with you so i’ll just beat you down from now on. :]
you asked for it.

Form suggested that a one man faction should be able to use at-least 5 cores yet i said i use 4 and your still taking pot shots at me? Who are you kidding with your arrogant statements? When you fellas from IMF which are a two man faction invaded gg you’ll had like 10 cores. Lets see three bases 3 cores, about 3 sv’s or more 3 cores, like 4 hv’s or more 4 cores. Thats 10+ cores. So you can take your fake virtue signalling and through it in the trash where it belongs.

You fellas invaded and TAW give you some help but you’ll still got beat to kingdom come and now you spend the rest of your days crying on forums for some sympathy, and think that limiting the amount of cores a faction can use will save you from another whooping is just wishful thinking; and when you lose take the loss, or slaughter in this case, and say “good fight” or “good battle”.

Keep it up and i will not be mister nice guy anymore.

The big factions invaded gg with 30 plus players which just massively lagged out the play field were you could not almost do anything with a sv. Even 123 who has one of the best pc’s in the game couldn’t do much with a sv because of the slide show. Just admit you couldn’t beat us then say good fight or good battle and move on. Instead we have you Grizz…

Quit lying!

1. I started this argument last season, not as a response to any loss on the battlefield.
  2. When the 2 of us attacked GG and were seriously outnumbered we killed several and died 0.
  3. Round 2 we attacked HW again outnumbered and killed several more and died 0.
  4. That is hardly a loss!
  5. Big Red, the leader of OP4, agrees with most of my argument so take it up with him.
  6. Rexxxus is changing limits because HE said...

These are all from the first 2 days of our little skirmish. Where we got our “Butts kicked” And yet, we didnt die.

Sorry I left out ALOT. After all 30 of my 40 came from you guys. Honorary mentions: Ucka Bucka, Taco, and many… MANY… GRG/DAR.

1 Like

What do you mean abused? We in op4 have hv’s that we fought with and that didn’t get destroyed. What are we abusing? Their ours and we use them. Why would we just delete them when they could be let around the base as an extra protection and be used again for battle instead of spawning in new hv?

You did get your butts whooped out of the planet but you fellas did put up a good fight. Credit given where credit is do. :]

So it seems to me like you’v been getting so much pvp and yet you and Grizz are complaining of not getting enough pvp. Thanks for providing me the proof that contradicts your complaints. xD

If you had a brain you would see it supports our complaints. Where is PvP now? DEAD

Also, you failed to see that we said those pictures are from OVER a week and half ago. While PvP was “Dieing” Now PvP is DEAD.

Why is PvP dead? Nobody will fight…Why wont anyone fight? GG at max cores. End of Line.

YEs i know already their over a week ago which is not that long to be talking about pvp is dead. Also you fellas have barely been on yet you dare complain about not getting pvp? You know you got to be on to get pvp right? And you got to go out and look for it. Get it? It doesn’t just fall on your lap. Work for it, look for it instead of complaining about not getting it because your being whinny, moody, and lazy.

Once GG is under 100 cores again I might consider going down there.

For now, everything’s getting packed back into OCD for 8.

2 Likes

This shows you miss the point completely.

Same

You really do not know what your talking about. Theres pvp on gg as we speak but you don’t know because your not here. Its just childs-play and pathetic you spending all your time on forums without even trying to find some pvp. pffs