HWS 8 Patch | Guilty / Bounty / Killboard rework | ECC Missions | Ninja Mission Competition

@RexXxuS I know your english can fail at times but this is just funny!! PROVE IT!

I like these changes and can see the bigger picture here but being perma guilty is a little much. I think kittiez is onto something with putting a time limit on the guilty. Say 7 day perma guilty then 10% reduction per day after that? I do strongly feel that if you are free farming the uber gold spot that you should have to buy everythingā€¦ no AMā€™s, no interest, no ecc no safe spots but in returnā€¦ your richer that all hell at the end of the season.

We all know the lag is real on GG and 10 class size 7 bases is ridiculously laggy. Mining the ground is also adding to the lag and the factions that are set up there are using this to there advantage and forcing fights on the lag/loading lines. I propose smaller bases class size 3 on pvp hotspots like GG.

If you do think removing the perma guilty is the direction we should go then this is just an idea I have and not sure if or how it would work but maybe think about doing the deposits with indestructible ground and allowing T3 auto miners on them. This would spread bases out around the planet to protect their groups of Tā€™3 and will open opportunity for the 2 big warring alliances to do what love to doā€¦fight. Just a suggestion

@Rabid So you want to get rich quick and use all the little bonuses as well? Common dude really? You do realize there are people that are collecting 5-10 mil a day just on bank interest alone. And you feel you should have access to that benefit as well as free farming gold at the hotspot?

Now I do agree with one thingā€¦ you should have access to the ECC player market via a place in space around GG so that you can ā€œbuyā€ the things such as ammo and res/blocks/armour. This would drive the economy up and offer all the people that dont pvp a chance to make some gold off a player run market! Maybeā€¦just maybe this is why the ā€œEGS Starā€ was born.

5-10 million a day? Probable multiple accounts using family sharing I assume. Itā€™s crap tactics, but I guess itā€™s still allowed. Why mine for hours when the interest will do the work for you!

oh damnā€¦ sorryā€¦ I corrected the proof thing, thanks.

Again guys, the funny thing is, that Guilty was exactly meant that way since one year! Crazy, rightā€¦
But with my Red Gold idea and now the fix of friend-deaths people waked up out of their stasis :open_mouth:

Thatā€™s good though. Finally honest feedback I guess :slight_smile:

While guilty @Rabid should be exactly that: lock you out of the main eco-system (while still giving you some things in the EGS Star) it should be not a complete draw back.

I will think about good ways to make it interesting to get rid of the guilty flag additionally to the egs:noguilty command.
Good candidate is the Origin Skill Tree, or frequently claimed Daily Loot or Origin based like Lawless have cheaper way to get rid of it than Freelancer and so onā€¦
An OCD Zone is coming for sure ā€¦ was long on the todo list. So you can use OCD everywhere if you are in the OCD Zone.

Bottom line is funny but I feel like Eleon: sometimes you complain the S out of me, forgetting that I have things planned and doing and doing but Iā€™m just not fast enough for you doing work alone normally a whole team is required to do it. :wink:
But fixing what is broken can sometimes hit some people against the wall, yes it doesā€¦

Letā€™s wait until @Jascha is back from his trip at weekend and we can start with cool immersion features again.

4 Likes

@TacoIsland yea multiple accounts and its a cheap mechanic I agree.

Good job @Dr.Dark for completing the Ninja Mission first!!!

So we have our Ninja on HWS!

It only took you 9 attempts :smiley:

P.S.: You can still send me your submissions or best to post them here but the reward is claimed now.

2 Likes

So if I understand this right, if somebody is guilty they arenā€™t allowed to access their donor planet/play-field that they spent real money on? And if they canā€™t afford to get out of guilty theyā€™re just SOL?

Been like that for a while itā€™s fair.

Sure, until you get to the point where buying yourself out of guilty costs you millions of credits and you have no way of buying out. Which is why I suggested resetting the cost or capping itā€™s increments.

Pro tip donā€™t go guilty. stay out of the red zone on gg.

3 Likes

Brilliant suggestion.

So, one who doesnt need to mine gold, does not want to mine gold, and does not desire to become guilty, but does like to participate in pvp on the major pvp planet (read gg), and help their alliance maintain and defend their base, is supposed to not go to the pvp planet and still enjoy the game.

Got it.

@TheRaven explained it already.

If they could enter their safe donator playfields but non-donator canā€™t access ECC for example the pay 2 win hate would be so big, I could close HWS.
And yes I know I have a lot of pay 2 win hater, but they donā€™t understand HWS so I couldnā€™t care less.
Hence again I say: watch out for the details.

Iā€™ve heard it and as soon as Jascha is back, we will find cool ways to make all happy again but yes

That is the best summary of this post here.

Can we suggest reputation gains when paying no guilty taxes?

Well talking about bringing PVP back to live. Guess i m gonna play on HWS only Harvesting my OCD and Farmville on my Base now.
How do ā€œover Implementā€ 101

He is trying to balance it he is aware things need to change just give it time.

1 Like

Thank you! Iā€™m glad to know youā€™re listening to us, I look forward to seeing your changes then.

The best part about egs:noguilty is when you have a brain fart and use the egs:noguilty command while still in the redzoneā€¦

3 Likes

I got some alternative options:

1. using egs no guilty costs money and you gain reputation.

2. The cost to EGS guilty gets reset weekly.

3. Using egs no guilty has a capped limit.

Nope, I dont farm gold on the hotspot. My post is specifically designed to draw attention to the negatives that this puts on HWS feature access (like shops and OCD access)

and

The negative effect this has on players who hunt/PvP mostly considering the
ā€œ10 alliance kills = guiltyā€ mechanic.

If I mine on GG its the thin crust. You get the same gold there as in the red, you just have to move your ship more to get it.

Glad to hear your expanded vision Rex, of course we as the playerbase started hunting the negatives and the side-effects simply because we detected them and did not see those things addressed.

Of course we have some faith, we play here after all and even care enough to log into some silly 3rd party forum to articulate our thoughts versus just playing the game
(where the fun is)

Anyway, carry on good sir, thanks for hearing us out. Dont always take it as a S-storm, weā€™re trying to shape the game for better as well and dont have any hate - sometimes we just cant word what we have to say very well with the time we have.

1 Like