HWS Community Content Contest (CCC) III | Space Stations | Big Prizes

Take the Armored Golem as reference. He must be able to walk smoothly in there.

1 Like

I have two teleporters in my space station, I dont know how to connect them ? is this done on HWS side?

Cheers

Anyone want to share in a station build? I do not really care about the prize part. Check out pic of 4 x gravity gen station in general discussion. Needs someone to help make it look pretty.

Yes it is.

Hey @everyone,

normally 7 days are left.
But since Alpha 8.5 comes out on Monday and gives you some more toys to play around (blinking lights (to create scary rooms) or different colors, etc.) you get more time to max. the 7.th September 11:59PM!
Any submission after that date won’t get any prize.

3 Likes

Thank you for the time extension RexXxuS. One downside though is no one knows who is going to win so some of us are waiting to donate for a planet in case we win lol. Hopefully there will still be planets available after the winner is announced :wink:

Edit: Just clicked that we could go ahead and donate for a planet for next season and whoever wins if they choose the donor planet prize they could possible use it for a different season.

All your bases are belong to us

Couple more newbie questions to throw out there.

For cargo boxes in the station/base should they be preloaded with loot or will that auto fill?

And when I save the BP and respawn the blue administration core changes to a normal player core. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?

Also I put in a personal locker in, but can’t access it. Did I do something wrong there?

Shojis

If I am not mistaken RexXxuS will work out the loot loadout to keep things balanced.

The same thing happens to me but the station if selected for the universe will be loaded as a POI which changes how it’s loaded. The blue admin core would remain a admin core. I tested in single player with a custom farm POI to see how I need to set doors and equipment so anyone could access it.

I have not messed with the personal locker but that might be something done in a config/yaml file perhaps. But RexXxuS will probably configure that too.

I might also just be putting words in @RexXxuS mouth :wink:

1 Like

I hope I have the 2nd best DESIGN! I will upload a video on the 8th !

Why hope for 2nd best when you can hope for Best! :wink: With Best you have your pick of any prize and you get the Best recognition.

So I believe I am about done with everything. One question remains though. I have my Space Station fitted with normal turrets, and part of the contest requirements are using alien turrets. If I just place a couple and keep the regular turrets for decoration, is that fine? Or should I just replace them all? The normal turrets look much better with my design than the alien turrets do, which is why I strayed away from them in the first place.

PS Can someone please link me to instructions on how to upload the files?

Hi Participants!

The content just came to an end!
19 players send their submissions we are so thankful for!

Please keep in mind that for me it’s a very very tough competition because I value ALL of your time!
Don’t think we judge any winner easily! Our criteria list is long and we go by it very carefully - for everyone.

That said we will check all submissions today (Saturday) and hope to announce the winners on Monday.

Thanks honestly for your participation! Really awesome stuff came out of it and I’m sure others will like to see your creation in the space in HWS 8.X! :slight_smile:

@Renaldus it’s too late for any detail stuff but your current work can be send to me via PM here in the forum or Discord. You just drag and drop your .epb file in the chat window.
(steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Saves\Blueprints)

2 Likes

Thanks for the details for uploading! Spent a lot of time and I’m really proud of my creation. Whether or not I’m picked for prizes, it would just be a great honor to see my creation in game! :smiley:

Oh man…I’m stuck on NA time. I was thinking I had till tomorrow to turn it in…
If it’s too late I understand. I’ll go ahead and submit it in a few minutes so I can get screenshots.

Thanks Rex, it was a great contest IDEA!

Fun to build!

My suggested Trading station! this where I spent my time. I did create a small POI but didnt make a video for it

I’m looking forward to this one :wink:

Winners and Results

(rewards will be given now)

1 Like