after the weekend everything is more or less settled now again and one again thank you a lot for the overwhelming start
With so many players we also got a lot of feedback. Since we always want to improve there are coming some changes on
Friday, 22th December at 9AM.
What changes are coming:
- Homeworld BAse faction limit from 10 to 2. For HWS 8 the Bunkers will be probably removed aswell.
- Homeworld crust resource change: no gold anymore. Only in form of Deposits for first come first serve. No meteorites either.
- No CVs on Homeworld during Prime Time (same as Golden Globe)
- Crust resources will be distributed to other planets. Probably as suggested here: Gold planet and Homeworld
- We want to switch the location of Black Hole with Zirax Home. So you can use your SV in a heavy PvP area in a better way. For example warping from Homeworld to Black Hole with a SV. Do you think this is a good change?
Donare East / West
I will realign the Donator Planets in these orbits to make the Warp / Travel routes fair for everyone. This means I have to move planets around. Be prepared.
Discord Donator channels
Today I cleaned up all the temporary / unused Discord channels and only kept the active ones and mapped them to the ingame HWS <> Discord sync.
So if you have donated for a Discord channel in the past, PLEASE come back to me and I re-activate them + map them to our HWS <> Discord sync.
Some already noticed it but the am:fuel:all… command never worked as you thought it will be. @Jascha fixed it now, splitting the resources properly.
After some feedback we also implemented a new Donation option now. Instant EB level 3!
After the patch is before the patch! I really try to release HWS Connect 3.0 before 01.01.2018. That is my goal at the moment. Again some teasers:
- Daily Loot change to a fixed 3PM (cb:time). No relative +24hours anymore.
- A lot faster experience
- Better table visualization with sort / filter functions
- Whole redesign in general
- Whole new game experience by using Connect for your game even more.
- And much more…
We also want to make a better public visualization of our Config. What people can expect when playing on HWS. What changes exactly etc.
Thanks again for playing on HWS and stay tuned for more.
Your HWS Team