to overcome the wait for Alpha 8 / HWS 8 it might be good to have some Events from time to time! So here we go with a brand new one
HWS Tank Rush Event
It is pretty simple but will hopefully create tons of fun!
Your goal is to capture (replace the Alien Core with your core) and hold the big Tank Rush Tower in the middle of the battleground. Obviously it won’t be that easy…
The battleground will be built within a large area and there are two sides:
West versus East!
- There is no max. limit but a minimum of 10 player per side. So we need at least 10 versus 10 player to have a fun event!
Both sides will be only reachable via the Teleporter in ECC HQ (left = west, right = east). You have to choose one side and stay with that decision!
You can participate in the event either alone or best in a team of 2.
One player is the driver + gatling gun pilot. The other guy is sitting in the Artillery Turret.
There will be 10 Tanks per side already ready to play with, however you can spawn these tanks yourself as well during the battle (see Rules below).
The Tank Rush Tower has a LOT of rewards and gifts for you but be prepared for close combat First Person Shooter in there!
Except the Doors and the Core you can’t damage anything of the Tower. And as soon as the first guy replaced the Alien Core with his player core we will exchange it again to an alien core but make it destructable + set the faction, so the tower can’t be shot down but you know it got captured.
The Tank Rush Tower has 3 Medic Bays. All of them have the code 1111 for usage.
If you die you either spawn at West or East (50%/50% chance). So maybe let one guy defend your Home Base?
You have 1 hour to fight your way through the Tower and replace the core. After one hour we will start to remove one tank from both sides one by one until there are zero left and the event is over then.
As soon as one of the two sides replaced the Tower Alien Core with their own we will start a 30 minute countdown in Global Chat.
The winner event prize is only given to the side who had the core until the end in the tower.
- NO other blueprint are allowed to spawn except these tanks and NO modifications allowed except the color! Otherwise you will be disqualified!
- If you spawn a tank you have to play with it. You are NOT allowed to spawn it as decoy!
- Your Tank MUST have either a “West” for the west side or an “East” for the east side in the Tank name. If you impersonate the other side you will be disqualified!
- Make sure you alliance with the other team members before the event starts!
- Friendly Fire can happen but if you do it with purpose you will be disqualified and punished!
- You can split your faction to fill the west and east side
HWS Tank Rush Blueprint
You can prepare yourself for the event with the blueprint below:
HWS Tank Rush Event Tank.epb (2.0 KB)
The more people participate the higher the prize pool!
Everyone from the winner side gets
1 million credits and 100 RP per player if we get 10 vs 10.
+1 additional million prize money and +10 RP per additional team player
So if we get 20 vs 20 everyone from the winner side get +10 million credits and +100RP on top
Everyone from the loser side gets
500000 credits and 50 RP per player if we get 10 vs 10.
+500000 prize money and +5 RP per additional team player
So if we get 20 vs 20 everyone from the winner side get +5 million credits and +50RP on top
You see, there are no losers, only winners! But don’t be lazy and participate!
24th Feb. Saturday 8PM server time
25th Feb. Sunday 2AM server time
(I will stay awake)
See you at the weekend! And prepare yourself
Your HWS Team