I need help please, my advenced voidium extractor disappered from tool belt

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> my advenced voidium extracor disapered from my belt slot 9

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> item lost

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> EU RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> i have my extractor on slot 9 100% of the time, no metter what and uce is ONLY on voidium extraction. now when i come to voidium i noticed its replaced by medpack in slot 9. i dont know what happened but i swear i did not selled it or giveed to somone. Please is there any way i can have it back?

On which Playfield?
=>

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> can i have my voidium extractor pls?
PS.
I created a new one now so i can continue but i still ask to get my original one and i think its lost due to some bug.

Is it possible that you might pressed the Z when holding it? Z will drop the current selected toolbar slot.

it will if i hold the item, but i select it carfly only on safe depopsit extraction from my CV (use opening whit forcefield) working extra safe whit so expancive equpment. i notice the lose on atempt to extract vodium. returrned home, cheched ALL conteiners awrefing and ther none, so crafted another one and flyed back

Neither does this player name exist nor “Charons” on RE EU.

That is not a valid time format either. This is very crucial for such tickets.

Its Jahjedi. for somereason my name here diffrent… Ok it was not updatred for a few years… changed. Rex please check again.

Hi,
ok, better. Even though the time is still a mystery.

Anyways, crawling the logs I see this:
and 2 minutes later this:
and one minute later this and it keeps at slot 2 for a long time:

Before 10:57 you had not Extractor Drill for a long time as well.
The last time you had one was on 4th May at 20:50.

Long story short: we have no clue where your drill went and can’t re-track your drill behavior and if it was now stored in your container or not.

In general items do not disappear and we would then need some way of a video of the incident in best case.
If this loss is game breaking for you though we have mentioned this in our guide:

• Restoring specific container content or connected logistic inventory (yellow). Because of the amount and untrackable records for us, we can’t help you here unless you have a video of that incident.
    We will only ONE time give you items back if the loss is big. Based on blind faith.

So you can use your one-time blind faith ticket and we restore it once.

Hi Rex, its super strange, as i mined voidium whit it for sure after 4th May. i noticed late that it missing yes but not for two days…
I already good a new one and its not breack my game but i can see that somthing wrong whit logs and it did just puff gone.
it will be nice if it restored and if not than empirion :slight_smile:

Ok, gave you your claim.

Thank you very much Rex

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.