I paid taxes, but was at the right place

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: I was at the EGS Autominer building on ECC planet and I paid taxes
Player(s) with issue: Vegas
Server: NA
Time (cb:time): 18:17:35
Playfield: ECC planet
Structure Name(s): EGS Autominer Building on ECC planet
Structure ID(s): Write here
How can we help you now: I am a new player on this server. I listened to the videos, read the various posts of the forum, read the guide … but there is an ambiguity on the “EGS building” to go to get the ores without paying taxes. I did not find any “EGS” on Freelance HQ, so I went to ECC planet and I entered the main building and I did not find the “EGS” I asked in the “NA” chat and another player asked too. There is a player who answered: “I went to the” autominer place "who is the EGS Autominer building and I did the cmd: am: get: all … and I said “yes” because I was in the “EGS autominer building” … and I paid a HUGE lot of credits because it was so … yes, it could be a bug 'cause I was in the right place to pick without taxes … Here is the log in my HWS Connect:
18 17:35 Get_AM_Tax paid 11250 credits tax for geting 1125 Gold Ore
18 17:35 Get_AM_Tax paid 6250 credits tax for geting 625 Magnesium Ore
18 17:35 Get_AM_Tax paid 25500 credits tax for geting 2550 Promethium Ore
18 17:35 Get_AM_Tax paid 14730 credits tax for geting 1473 Erestrum Ore
18 17:35 Get_AM_Tax paid 3000 credits tax for geting 300 Sathium Ore
18 17:35 Get_AM_Tax paid 710 credits tax for geting 71 Pentaxid (raw material)
18 17:35 Get_AM_Tax paid 14730 credits tax for geting 1473 Zascosium Ore
18 17:35 Get_AM_Tax paid 3000 credits tax for geting 300 Silicon Ore
18 17:35 Get_AM_Tax paid 3000 credits tax for geting 300 Cobalt Ore
18 17:35 Get_AM_Tax paid 3000 credits tax for geting 300 Copper Ore
18 17:35 Get_AM_Tax paid 3000 credits tax for geting 300 Iron Ore
18 17:35 Get_AM_Tax paid 0 credits tax for ore withdrawl
I did everything I knew to go to the “EGS autominer” to avoid paying taxes. There is nothing clear when you are new to make this transaction, whether in the forum or elsewhere. moreover, I received the message of welcome in the building I do not understand why I pay. Is this a bug?
I ask that I be reimbursed the amount of taxes, or 88170 credits because it is unthinkable that I would have paid such a sum by going directly to the building that I had been advised to go in the support NA cat. I think it would be better to better identify where to go and not just write “EGS” in the message … There are dozens of “EGS” on this server, how can a new player know which? That’s my case.

Best regards

From the guide
Continuing the discussion from HWS Connect | Orbital Auto Miner (OAM):

Make sure you stand in the zone long enough to get the pop up message acknowledging that you are in the correct zones. Once you get the message then use the commands free of charge.

If you aren’t in the correct zone the chat prompt even asks if you are sure you want to pay the taxes. You then have to respond cb:yes before you are charged taxes.

I recommend giving the full guide a read, checking out all the info links.
The main lobby of the EGS building on ECC planet should be the center of the building. Look up at the ceilings and signs if you aren’t sure which zone of the building you’re in.

It’s true that the system worked as it should and it is just not that much convenient for a new guy I suppose.
I even tried with giving the proper zones a name at the cellar.
The command handling really always requires from you full attention and important decisions are always backed up with a “cb:yes”.

So if you have suggestions how to even more improve the experience please let me know.

In your specific case some observations:

you entered not there though. You entered in the Elemental Trading area:

P 18.03.2018 17:24:10 Server Empyrion Vegas: Welcome in Elemental Trading - happy trading whatever you want
P 18.03.2018 17:25:34 Server Empyrion @MissTick: You really want to get all your ores and pay 10 Credits per ore? (To get them free please visit a EGS-Zone)
P 18.03.2018 17:28:29 Server Empyrion Vegas: Good bye and spread the word - happy in serving you
P 18.03.2018 17:29:33 Server Empyrion @MissTick: You really want to get all your ores and pay 10 Credits per ore? (To get them free please visit a EGS-Zone)
P 18.03.2018 17:34:41 Server Empyrion @MissTick: You really want to get all your ores and pay 10 Credits per ore? (To get them free please visit a EGS-Zone)
P 18.03.2018 17:35:01 Server Empyrion @MissTick: You really want to get all your ores and pay 10 Credits per ore? (To get them free please visit a EGS-Zone)
P 18.03.2018 18:09:26 Server Empyrion @MissTick: please make space in backpack for resources. Type “CB:Yes” if ready, “CB:NO” to cancel.

And then you really accepted every time to pay with taxes, not just once…

Twitchy helped with that.

Hope it is more clear now.

In fact, I don’t say"yes" to every transactions, I say “yes” ONCE because it was a “am:get:ALL”… Also, I went to the EGS Autominer building as it was in the “support forum” chat…I was in the EGS zone! Just check in your log, I was inside the EGS autominer building when I dit the command for ALL the ores, so just one “yes”… I lost close 100K credits, do you really think that I went to ECC planet for the pleasure to lost 100K credits? I asked in the chat and the guy said that I have to go to EGS Autominer building, and I did, check in the log… Does it means that if we go directly to the EGS autominer Building, you don’t consider it’s a "EGS " building? it’s why it’s not clear in the message… If it’s “EGS HQ”, said “EGS HQ” not only “a” EGS zone… In fact when we are new on the server “a” EGS zone means EVERY EGS zones… I think I don’t have to be penalize because an ambiguous message… Thanks

Damm dude it’s pretty clear and like Rex said you get a warning. You really should blame others for you’re mistakes. Maybe Rex might feel generous.

Let me help you.

Hi Rex sorry I made a mistake “new to server” might you be able to help me if you have a chance. Thanks for you’re help in advance. You can copy paste if needed.

There was one player (walipoo) that told you to go to the autominer factory and two players (wiseman and I) that told you to go to the EGS HQ. You asked if you can get your ores without taxes when you are in the EGS autominer zone without mentioning that you are not actually there but in the autominer factory.

Being exact helps if you want accurate information.

Twitchy linked it already but maybe you didn’t click it.

Let me point it out very clear again:

Look at it and even with my poor english skills it should be 110% clear what an EGS Zone is, where the EGS HQ is and what your job is.
I don’t care who that guy was and why you think he is your master.

The guide is there for a reason.

So if you got down a little I might help you with that as a super generous exception…

AndreaPolice in PM told me to come in this ticket system for “support”. AndreaPolice told me that an owner would contact me. AndreaPolice advised me to mention to you that I started on this server (last Thursday, you already know that). And here I’m point and ridiculize because I asked I’ve just started on this server … If l can tell you a little and easy to do improvement, if it’s possible to make one without being crucified on the spot: It is really simple: CHANGE the automatic message of the command “am: get: …” before accepting or refusing, for THE**" EGS HQ zone, not** " A " EGS zone"… I was in " A " EGS zone as mentioned in the message. Anyways, I did exactly what AndreaPolice kindly asked me to do…No need to ask about a “generous exception” as The Raven said I want to because I’m new on this server… I lost this “virtual” money by my fault, keep it.

You do know you can get your virtual money back within a few days, using the daily loot?

Seems like a lot of complaining over an honest mistake. It happens. It’s survival, I hope there aren’t a lot of complaints if you die on lava because it’s too hot and you lost your SV.

hey all he’s new to the server and there maybe a lang barrier hear aswell and just learning the game give the guy some slack! There was no need for anyone to comment this unless you were planning on helping him not leaving i told you so comments!