LBP are Warp Point Campers

You’re not a very good pirate. Else you’d realize that Trader world is less than 8km from warp in point and your idea of an 10km zone would actually encompass parts of the Trader planet.

Your idea of a 7-10km exclusion area would mean that being anywhere between the actual warp in point and the planet is camping the warpin - which is absurd.
If that’s the stance you want to take, Traderworld might as well be turned into a PvE area as you are asking for a saftey corridor from warp in straight to the planet.

If you want warp in point to be a 7-10km saftey area then the warpin point should be at least 20km away. Not only would that actually work in our favor but you’re going to wish you didn’t ask for it every single time you have to fly 20km to land.

Were you the guy who got killed by Vakharm in homeworlds? If so - you got followed as it’s pretty clear where people warp TO.

The whole point of being 3.5 km away is that it gives people time to make decisions on how to react to a possible camp before we even see them. A 7 to 10km exclusion is ridiculous because, again, that encompasses trader planet.

I fail to understand how people think it’s a good idea to jump in and burn directly to a planet with an empty warp tank but it is certainly very profitable.

Aye two of our guys got jumped 5 secs after they jumped :stuck_out_tongue:

but now that Rex has cleared this up already we should have no more issues now .

I wasn’t being condescending when I asked you to post the video and screenshots you claim to have recorded. Anything less than 3.5km is not fair. If I’m wrong in my calculations of the warp in point being at 7.7km and you have proof of that I feel that I am obligated to move further back.

But at the moment all I have is your anecdotal evidence and that carries no weight with me.

I did not understand your complaint? If you are not this camping because this angry with my idea, but a distance of 7 km from excluding the jump point is not absurd, and only away a little spot on the planet, u will not be safe corridor to anyone, the zone exclusion and to avoid people getting standing there waiting for someone to pass and 7 km from the others a chance to at least supply the ship before somebody reach them, however it will have to walk anyway until the planet or jumps it out there, the claim here and deck you guys are not at a sufficient distance so that the people supplying the warp tank, you at top speed and 7 km should be able to reach a ship and + - 1 minute … think it’s fair? not think one minute lead his prey?

Silly pirates :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Rex your response to this is completely wrong. You may not understand what they are doing so let me explain it for you. 3 heavily armed pirate CV just happen to be sitting on a jump point having a training session about about refueling their jump drive on a choke point system? First of all yea right. Even if that was true they still lied about being 3.5k away. No weapon will fire that far and I was under attack the second the system loaded for me which did not appear to be lagging at all. So when I jumped in I was already in weapon range. Further whether their intention was to camp or not they admit to knowing that they were there before I jumped in. So after realizing that they were sitting on the jump point when someone else jumped in they chased me down and killed me.

EVEN IF! they did not intend to camp the jump point the second they came after me as I tried to get out of weapon range their action made it a camp. The absolute least they should have done if they weren’t camping would be to sit still and see what I did.

Yea I would have just refueled myself and jumped out if they had been outside weapon range when I jumped in. Sadly due to 4.0 you can no longer access inventory while moving. So after jumping in and being hammered by 3 ships I couldn’t very well sit there and refill my warp tank and select my next jump point from the map before I would have been obliterated. So I turned directly away from them and got up to speed. Ofc once I am moving at all I can no longer access my warp tank to refill it. Once I realized I’d jumped into a camp b/c they were following me. Not just some other ships passing through it was too late to try anything else. Still I’m positive that if I had stayed still after the jump to refuel and set my jump out point that by the time I could have jumped (20-30 seconds) I would have been dead anyway as I was under all of their guns.

You seem to think that b/c they jumped in only shortly before me that they wern’t camping. Yet many in the community have also been attacked immediately upon jumping in by these same guys in 3 CVs. Once may be an accident. Twice might be a coincidence. Yet there have been many more reports in this thread and in game chat about them doing the same thing to others. Just because I did jump in right after them doesn’t mean they wouldn’t have still been there 5 mins later claiming to have “just warped in” or “refilling their warp tanks”. Have you checked the other reports of them camping? To see how long they sat on them? Did you check to see where they were before that? They are using game mechanics and your lack of understanding to make a mockery of the rules and ruin the game for many players.

I can’t warp anywhere now that is pvp. Why? B/c I can’t build a ship with enough armor and firepower to hold off 3 CVs camping… sorry… “refueling” on a jump point. No one can. Unless everyone joins a large faction and moves around in large heavily armored groups everywhere they go then they will absolutely die the first time they run into a camp.

1 Like

Here is what you are asking for:

I don’t know how I can make it any more obvious as to why this does not work.

Damn partner ceases to be hypocritical, it is easy to change rexxxus stops crying, now you this like a crybaby trader

How To ABUSE warping camping rules.

Method 1) You gather your fleet and warp to system A. Sit there for a few minutes. See if anyone shows up. If someone does then kill them and say “we just got there”. Or “we were having a training session on refining pentaxid and fueling the warp tank”, or “my game was lagging and as soon as it unfroze I saw I was under attack”, or any number of other pathetic excuses.

After you have sat there for a few minutes and you feel you are pressing your luck on the “camping” rules then jump to system B. Rinse and repeat. After you have been there for a few minutes jump back to system A and do it all again. You can expand this method by cycling between several systems instead of just 2. That way you can claim you are “hunting for targets” while never actually being off the jump in point.

Method 2) Have 1 pilot sitting just in range of the target warpin. He should be outside weapons range. (maybe even with his weapons offline). But he should be close enough to spot anyone warping in.

Have the rest of your gang in another system nearby moving at full speed towards the target system ready to jump.

As soon as the first pilot spots anyone jump into the target system he tells his gang and they all jump in on top of the new arrival. A nice 3v1 gang bang ensues. Now everyone can claim that they “weren’t camping” , they also “just jumped in” and so on.

Yes. Rexxxus posted the screenshots showing that you, Xanif and Erikin arrived at the same time.

Yes Erikin is super new - 8 hours total, most of it bumming around in the newbie world. Last night was his first night in LBP and his first night flying a CV. There are screenshots above to prove all these things.

I mean…yeah. That’s actually exactly what that means.[quote=“FullSized166, post:47, topic:1675”]
Yet many in the community have also been attacked immediately upon jumping in by these same guys in 3 CVs.
[/quote]

That’s also how I know you are lying. It’s pretty rare that we attack with just 3 CVs.[quote=“FullSized166, post:47, topic:1675”]
I can’t warp anywhere now that is pvp. Why? B/c I can’t build a ship with enough armor and firepower to hold off 3 CVs camping… sorry… “refueling” on a jump point. No one can.
[/quote]

No one can - except somehow 5AT managed to fly right through and make it to the planet.

No one can except when @Epithetical and Ninja warped in they were able to fully disable 2 of our CVs and damage one to the point that it was not worth repairing.

Being on the warp in point for less than 30 seconds is ,by definition, not camping.

As for all the other claims of camping, I hear a lot of talk about people having taken screenshots or recorded video but that evidence evaporates when I ask them to put it on the forums. You’re the only one that actually went through with it.

Even if we had started burning away from warp in point as soon as we landed we still would have been less than 2km from you and would have turned and hard engaged. You got hit by a massive dose of bad luck as the server logs verify. Now you’re just being silly.

You have any idea how much Pentaxit this would cost us? Even if you think we just have 3 CVs, that’s 50 pentaxit per ship per kill - 150 total.

If we actually did what you think we are doing we’d be spending more time picking crystals than killing traders.

Pirate tears :slight_smile: best tears ,

inb4 pirates start complaining about camping / bases at warp-ins

For all the ships that pirates kill you would think they would have so much pentx from all the loot :stuck_out_tongue:

Still waiting on that video.

Oh lol you thought I made a video for you ? No not for you to see sorry . :frowning: only for faction mates / Rex .

join our faction and I will share it with you though np :slight_smile:

Guys I totally have a video. It exists. Totally. It’s for rex and you’re going to get banned. It’s the best video ever and totally exists. Just you wait. That video.

Ok ok since you put it that way ,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPMLOcliTDk

Nah. This is a better description of us

Xanif not sure why you feel so salty , Maybe that is the pirate way. I don’t wish anyone to get banned. Less of ofc exploits / scripting.

Have fun being a pirate man enjoy the game. All that was said that camping warp-ins is totally not cool and yeah could get you banned.

Relax have fun and enjoy being a pirate :slight_smile:

and I do have a video of it :slight_smile: but would not share it with you less you join us or Your name is Rex :slight_smile: