Make pvp greater again or not

1a trolling

he starts again :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

language

@admins maby time to close this ridiculous theme ?

1 Like

I just see that paxxo can change its forum posts here without a proof of change confirming this?

German

ich sehe gerade das paxxo seine forum beiträge hier ändern kann ohne das ein änderungsnachweis dies bestätigt?

:joy::sleepy:

Bro what are you smoking? Is legal? You see imaginary “things”?

1 Like

:sleepy::sleepy:

Israel_T-C has brought a video so what are you still insisting on? To change your forum post posts without the change stamp there you could explain because as you falsify everything here as you need it. I noticed by chance while reading your penultimate forum post that it has changed over and over again.

German

Israel_T-C hat ein video gebracht also worauf beharrst du noch? deine forum post beiträge zu ändern ohne das der änderungstempel da ist kÜnntest du mal erklären denn so verfälscht du alles hier wie du es brauchst. mir ist es zufällig beim lesen deines vorletzten forum beitrags aufgefallen das dieser sich immer wieder geändert hat.

haha dud your running straight into his turrets and you call that proof? haha Your supposed to fly from side to side. You know… like trying to avoid shots not trying to get him to shoot you? But i’m pretty sure you already new that sense your just clowning around and trolling.

2 Likes

you the best guys . :v:

1 Like

@Pestboy @Israel_T-C I think what lacks here is knowledge on how the game works.

So if you are both sure of your proofs my cv is ready for dismembering you.

Lets see how your “dance” is effective against me. Show me how you can dodge my easy to dodge missiles. (whilist trying to kill me)

I will kill you one by one.

In other words your tactic is “might makes right”. Its getting old. The facts were already presented to you. If you don’t want to see reason and recognize common sense then you are lost. All you have at this point is a big fat Ego that knows only foolishness. Time to put down the cool-aid little fella…

2 Likes

If i dont see i dont believe!
Prove me i am wrong! Take a sv and i take a cv! Should be easy for you to kill/ disable me! Since you both knows game mechanichs!

P R O O F S .

2 Likes

Its not about you reds, you guys are not important here, it is about game mechanics. If that is true, that cv cant shoot or hit the sv while is strafing, than rex should look at it. I did ni see the video, but with stupid speed upgrades lately this might be true. I reported this issue last season already when i was making fun with Paxxos cv while i was in sv, he wasnt able to drop my shield while i was just strafing with my sv. His shells were too slow, but i was fair and reported that issue. Rex fixed it bcs of my report and if we have the same problem again because of the increased ships speeds, he might want to optimize his config again.

2 Likes

i dont see any video of LIVE COMBAT except mine.

Yes the video i posted is exactly the video where PESTBOY was accusing me that his cv wasnt hitting me!

still searching for your proofs… you guys posted any?

looking

checking

searching

no… after 80 posts… i still dont see them… EXCEPT MINE!

I purposed to take my cv. You take a sv and disable me!
Seems that none want a live test with me ! you guys are a bit unsure of your PROOFS™ they are so SOLID!

I see Israel video with a STATIC TARGET and VANILLA CONFIG !!! You are discussing about NOTHING!

ooouh beast. did you be in charge when take ice in to the faction ?

We don’t understand anything, hitscan shells are clearly too slow to take down SV.

Good god this thread would make depressing reading for anyone playing HWS or even considering the server.

So to sum up:
Those with patron title are fully confident there is nothing wrong or changed at all in HWS battle mechanics despite the speed change of SVs.

Those without “patron” suspect that there might be and ask Rexxus to look into it.

The remainder: majority of posts with needless venom and insults reminiscent of a schoolyard argument.

1 Like

And I liked it)) Waiting for a second series.:nerd_face:

I close this topic.

Too much bashing around 2 factions.
Personal conflicts.
Accusations.
And even slander that Patrons have any special meaning in the scope of gameplay.

About the “topic” itself:
I talked with Eleon already that 200m/s ships are ridiculous and that targeting might become an issue.
They only told me they look into it.

Fact: I can’t change the speed of vessels. Period.
I can only activate CPU and we have to hope that numbers from Eleon “work” and force “specialization”. So you can’t build a 200m/s ship “for free”.
So many " " " " but that is what Alpha 11 surprised us with.
Not even talking about Alien Cores and the ultimatum to either remove them all together from HWS or allow crazy situations of old gameplay and new CPU gameplay.
I don’t know.

For the future: I will consider big HWS Config PvP changes only, if I see some videos myself.
Unfortunately time does not allow me to play PvP myself much anymore, so you need to be my eyes.

5 Likes