Make pvp greater again or not

i dont see any video of LIVE COMBAT except mine.

Yes the video i posted is exactly the video where PESTBOY was accusing me that his cv wasnt hitting me!

still searching for your proofs… you guys posted any?

looking

checking

searching

no… after 80 posts… i still dont see them… EXCEPT MINE!

I purposed to take my cv. You take a sv and disable me!
Seems that none want a live test with me ! you guys are a bit unsure of your PROOFS™ they are so SOLID!

I see Israel video with a STATIC TARGET and VANILLA CONFIG !!! You are discussing about NOTHING!

ooouh beast. did you be in charge when take ice in to the faction ?

We don’t understand anything, hitscan shells are clearly too slow to take down SV.

Good god this thread would make depressing reading for anyone playing HWS or even considering the server.

So to sum up:
Those with patron title are fully confident there is nothing wrong or changed at all in HWS battle mechanics despite the speed change of SVs.

Those without “patron” suspect that there might be and ask Rexxus to look into it.

The remainder: majority of posts with needless venom and insults reminiscent of a schoolyard argument.

1 Like

And I liked it)) Waiting for a second series.:nerd_face:

I close this topic.

Too much bashing around 2 factions.
Personal conflicts.
Accusations.
And even slander that Patrons have any special meaning in the scope of gameplay.

About the “topic” itself:
I talked with Eleon already that 200m/s ships are ridiculous and that targeting might become an issue.
They only told me they look into it.

Fact: I can’t change the speed of vessels. Period.
I can only activate CPU and we have to hope that numbers from Eleon “work” and force “specialization”. So you can’t build a 200m/s ship “for free”.
So many " " " " but that is what Alpha 11 surprised us with.
Not even talking about Alien Cores and the ultimatum to either remove them all together from HWS or allow crazy situations of old gameplay and new CPU gameplay.
I don’t know.

For the future: I will consider big HWS Config PvP changes only, if I see some videos myself.
Unfortunately time does not allow me to play PvP myself much anymore, so you need to be my eyes.

5 Likes