Make pvp greater again or not

I dont see any insults in my phrases. Is just a challenge. you dont accept it? By your phrases your SV could beat my Cv anytime. Let see if its the pilot that makes the difference or the sv is broken.

and again not dealt with the topic and only hostile and rushing
 super Marius!
are there still moderators for the forum at hws?

German

und wieder nicht auf das Thema eingegangen und nur Anfeindungen und hetze betreiben
 super Marius!
gibt es noch moderatoren fĂŒr das Forum bei hws?

This topic is ridiculous

1 Like

I’m lying pestboy?

if I would be as incapable as claimed here why do you then so extremely targeted hunt me with bounty that you renew again and again so that you can follow me more and more easily and get me after 139 (over 60 of RED and their allies) shoot which I made only once and that shortly after a big empyrion update.
if you want to challenge someone to paxxo then do that in another forum post.

German

wenn ich so unfĂ€hig wĂ€re wie hier behauptet wird warum macht ihr dann so extrem gezielt jagdt auf mich mit Kopfgeld das ihr immer wieder erneuert damit ihr mich immer leichter verfolgen könnt und bekommt mich nach 139 (ĂŒber 60 von RED und ihren verbĂŒndeten) abschĂŒssen die ich gemacht habe nur ein mal und das kurz nach einem großen empyrion update.
wenn du paxxo jemanden herausfordern willst dann mache das in einen anderen forumsbeitrag.

You are making a claim.

A single SV can beat a CV

You dont presents any proofs. Only words. I want to see the video.

I challenged you, to prove me your point ; you take your sv and i take my CV.

By your point you can easily strip/kill my cv solo with an SV, Taking as reference your claim “A single SV can beat a CV”
If your claim is right i should be disavantaged and you can kill me and take my bp. Or not?

1 Like

the projectiles of the CV are just too slow and I don’t need to show anything further because others have already confirmed that here. if you’re too lazy to read the forum post completely then I’m sorry for the time you’re wasting others with it.

German

die geschosse vom CV sind einfach zu langsam und da brauch ich nix weiter vorfĂŒhren denn das haben hier schon andere bestĂ€tigt. wenn du da zu faul bist um den Forum beitrag ganz zu lesen dann tut es mir leid fĂŒr die zeit die du anderen damit verschwendest.

Thats why you could win easy, (in your mind)
So you dont accept the challenge? good your point worth zero.

1 Like

Are you dull? Please read what others have also confirmed.

German

bist du begriffsstutzig? lese bitte was auch andere bestÀtigt haben.

You keep harass us of cheating without bringing any proofs.

I asked politely to prove your point (since you arent bringing any demostrations) and you dont accept.

Well let our readers decide who is dull :rofl:

1 Like

you know that you can’t contribute to the topic objectively and only want to act up. conclusive statements were not only made by me and the values in numbers for the cv weapons can certainly give you rexxus and thus prove that a sv is too fast than it can be taken, so that another demonstration is not necessary.

German

du weisst das du nicht sachlich zu den Thema beitragen kannst und dich nur aufspielen möchtest. beweiskrĂ€ftige aussagen wurden nicht nur von mir erbracht und die werte in zahlen fĂŒr die cv waffen kann dir rexxus bestimmt geben und somit beweisen das ein sv zu schnell ist als das es getroffen werden kann, so das eine weitere Demonstration nicht von nöten ist.

The other disciples therefore said unto him, “We have seen the Lord.” But he said unto them, “Unless I shall see in His hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into His side, I will not believe.”

JOHN 20:25

1 Like

one more pointless post.

1 Like

Stop translating to Germany language. Is anointing. We need “ mute “ rule on website as well. :grinning:. By the way, you write admin name whit mistake .

it is advisable when using translation programs to also send the original text if translation errors occur and if you find spelling mistakes then you may keep them.

another pointless contribution to this topic, keep it up, it shows us a lot about you.

German

es ist legetim wenn man ĂŒbersetzungsprogramme nutzt auch den original text mit zu schicken, falls Übersetzungsfehler autreten und wenn du Schreibfehler findest dann darfst du sie behalten.

wieder ein sinnloser beitrag zu diesem Thema, macht weiter so, das zeigt uns viel ĂŒber euch.

Why take such defensive stance? If you think SV can beat CV with ease, accept Paxxo’s challenge and prove your statement. Looks like you don’t believe in your own statement since you refuse to do it.

3 Likes

understood, thank you, sorry

German

ja, mein guter Freund

1 Like

@Pestboy these guys are just trolling this post. We know the truth and the facts bro. They are letting their ego blind them from the truth. The video was posted proving you correct as a fact and them wrong. At this point their just trying to save face and defend their teammates by using “might makes right” tactics. The video showed that no matter what direction you point the turrets; sv is too fast for it and it can avoid the shoots. End of Story.

3 Likes

The video showed that no matter what direction you point the turrets sv is to fast for it and it can avoid the shoots.

Why not prove it in real combat situation? You know, CV can actually move

Also very interesting that my statement about your video being made on vanilla config was ignored. Missile tracking and projectile speed is buffed here for a reason. So are manual pulse lasers.

in pvp i’m played a lot of hours. I believe in you.

Deutsch

sie sind du " troll" . gib nicht auf. Ihr Thema fantastisch.