HWS Config
You on CV
Me hacking - HACKSSSS EVERYWHEREEEEEE

Now show your “proofs”

1 Like

cv hitting sv ? opss

Deutsch

oh ja

since you marius here again from the line dances and writes consciously german without it the translation of your English text is you break the rules again and I wonder when an admin times the rules of HWS this contribution will enforce

German:

da du marius hier wieder aus der reihe tanzt und bewusst deutsch schreibst ohne das es die Übersetzung deines englischen textes ist brichst du damit wieder mal die regeln und ich frage mich wann ein admin mal die regeln von HWS diesen beitrag durchsetzen wird

1 Like

Still waiting your analisis of my video. And waiting your proofs!

I’m asked you don’t translate to Germany language. you still doing this. so why i’m can’t do this ?
by the way, its alpha 11.0.1 ? its you and paxxo ? its cv hitting sv ? its hws server ?

English

hmm

Take a closer look at how the bullets hit you when you move and the herr admin can see in the gamelogs how politary sat in the slazer and disarmed my cv without losing the shield and the same where you attacked me in the donater system with 2 sv’s.

German

schaue nochmal genauer hin wie dich die geschosse treffen wenn du dich bewegst und der herr admin kann in den gamelogs einsehen wie wo politary im slazer saß und mein cv entwaffnet hat ohne das schild zu verlieren und das gleiche wo ihr mich im donater system angegriffen habt mit 2 sv´s.

Its called balance. You cant hit me with every single bullet.
Stop making false accusations. I/we/all want your videos now.
Where are??? Show us your knowledge master.
Until now i saw only newbies speaking without proofs or videos :slight_smile:

1a trolling

he starts again :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

language

@admins maby time to close this ridiculous theme ?

1 Like

I just see that paxxo can change its forum posts here without a proof of change confirming this?

German

ich sehe gerade das paxxo seine forum beiträge hier ändern kann ohne das ein änderungsnachweis dies bestätigt?

:joy::sleepy:

Bro what are you smoking? Is legal? You see imaginary “things”?

1 Like

:sleepy::sleepy:

Israel_T-C has brought a video so what are you still insisting on? To change your forum post posts without the change stamp there you could explain because as you falsify everything here as you need it. I noticed by chance while reading your penultimate forum post that it has changed over and over again.

German

Israel_T-C hat ein video gebracht also worauf beharrst du noch? deine forum post beiträge zu ändern ohne das der änderungstempel da ist könntest du mal erklären denn so verfälscht du alles hier wie du es brauchst. mir ist es zufällig beim lesen deines vorletzten forum beitrags aufgefallen das dieser sich immer wieder geändert hat.

haha dud your running straight into his turrets and you call that proof? haha Your supposed to fly from side to side. You know… like trying to avoid shots not trying to get him to shoot you? But i’m pretty sure you already new that sense your just clowning around and trolling.

2 Likes

you the best guys . :v:

1 Like

@Pestboy @Israel_T-C I think what lacks here is knowledge on how the game works.

So if you are both sure of your proofs my cv is ready for dismembering you.

Lets see how your “dance” is effective against me. Show me how you can dodge my easy to dodge missiles. (whilist trying to kill me)

I will kill you one by one.

In other words your tactic is “might makes right”. Its getting old. The facts were already presented to you. If you don’t want to see reason and recognize common sense then you are lost. All you have at this point is a big fat Ego that knows only foolishness. Time to put down the cool-aid little fella…

2 Likes

If i dont see i dont believe!
Prove me i am wrong! Take a sv and i take a cv! Should be easy for you to kill/ disable me! Since you both knows game mechanichs!

P R O O F S .

2 Likes

Its not about you reds, you guys are not important here, it is about game mechanics. If that is true, that cv cant shoot or hit the sv while is strafing, than rex should look at it. I did ni see the video, but with stupid speed upgrades lately this might be true. I reported this issue last season already when i was making fun with Paxxos cv while i was in sv, he wasnt able to drop my shield while i was just strafing with my sv. His shells were too slow, but i was fair and reported that issue. Rex fixed it bcs of my report and if we have the same problem again because of the increased ships speeds, he might want to optimize his config again.

2 Likes