Picture Request of illegale blueprints

Not even bothering to read our posts i see? THESE WERE LEGAL AT TIME OF ENGINEERING. Then were then made ILLEGAL by a RULE-CHANGE.

Lemme spell it out for you:

• We design new batch of fighting ships, and we check they are legal.

• Rexxus confirms they are legal.

• Fighting ensues with said designs, fighting is fun. Next batch of HVs are engineered.

• Suddenly the ‘toaster’ design Elfias brainstormed becomes the new normal, but some people are having them too close together, but to prevent CONSTANT accusations of this and that Rexxus makes ALL toaster designs illegal.

• At the time of this ruling we still had new ‘illegal’ hvs on GG, which Rexxus promptly deleted (and rightly so).

Maybe if you REAAAAD my posts you will understand, instead of just ranting.

This is just the same as your previous thread Devilfrog…you act as if you’re totally right and then finally change your mind only after you’ve alienated most-all of those you were communicating with:

All you’re doing is insulting people you could be engaging with.

Work with us…and be objective like us, weighing it all up and speaking the truth. What you don’t realise is that YOU’RE the one whom is totally wrong on this, i know it, we all know it. But you will never accept this unfortunately.

I dislike Trump probably more than you, but this is not the place for politics but for constructive conversation, something which all of your posts here lack. You haven’t been inquisitive, you haven’t even read most of my posts (i can tell by your responses) and you have just ignored most of what we’ve said. So it really is starting to feel like wasted time replying to you right now.

Wise.

2 Likes