Police closed, Witnessed now total anarchy

Actually I’d be just fine if HWS forced you to join a faction and you could never ever leave it except through a cb:reset.

Problem is Pirates and Lawless can shoot eachother so not sure how that’d work…but a single Trader and a single Alliance faction would be fine by me.

I disagree. Some players may start as traders, get bored, and want to pirate. And there are ways to ‘cheat’ the CB:Reset…

i would liked most if factions aint at all. Seems there allways drama around them. Everyone single, that would be real survival game. And something has to do that anarchy, after police closed report, it is absolutely terrible.

1 Like

Like I said before, I can live with both anarchy and rules. But I HATE something in between of those two.

niewitch sounds like you need to join a real faction ( a big team working faction). many people on the server have as little as 5 active players which is not enough by far to have fun and servive as a faction!
MAD/MDA/PKA = the same people just change of faction name have been playing in the same faction since 3.0 patch
and there had not been a problem as we play as a FACTION?TEAM when it matters most. we have also had many new players into the faction and they are doign well with no issues!
Just like SWP and many old fcations on the server. you just need to learn which one to join for the bast.
and Discors/teamspeek whitch ever you chose to use is A big must to help communication between players!
ITS ALL ABOUT THE TEAM WORK thats what factions are about! learnign from echother and your arch enamies to find your weak points in your builds!
AND THE BONUS IS = YOU MAKE NEW FRIENDS!

yeah you are correct on that but, That was not point here. Big faction or not big faction. Doesnt change the fact that now every one brake rules,. But that i must do, its easier to brake all rules together than just be nice obeying one

thats the point join a big factions who does not brake the rules it trader alliance! therfor 1 you have backup two
you all abide teh rules and nto feel like whats the point! plust new patch is comming in like a week or so so police will be active again in next patch im sure
if your on this server to just play on your own then you are goign to get killed ect a lot and you will get fed up and leave server!
faction is your best option on this server and teh bigger active players the better.

well iam available to join any good faction that has open position. Have plenty of assests. My own moral doenst give me satiscation at all, using game mechainics weaknesses. I despise greatly it

When me and my other 1/2 joined the server we spawned in pvp area and got our butt handed to us on the 1st day by new bie players
after we restet on pve we built a cv with like 2 weeks of gathered resorces on it.
we filled the cv with cargo boxes and it was full to the hilt untill SWP took it while we were changing our own factin to MRA.
Since then we havent looked back we have always played with the people we have now and have always gone by the rules and after swp or any piret or lawless.
and sometimes traders and other alliance if they shot us 1st with evidence…!
we try not to kill other alliance and teaders though.
we have also been lawless our selves but still followed close to alliance rules.
It is so much fun as a big active faction with many making silly moves and it becomes quite fun.
I know you may want to try it on servival on your own but with big factions like SWP there is no hope in a mulitplayer server for the single player.
thats why PKA/MAD/MDA/MRA ahev always recruted new people.
and with many of us with bissy lives sometime it helps to have new people join to be active when other people real lives take over for a short time.

I havent actually even losed that much, more i have win. Even the lose is fun, when it is fair fight

when is it ever a fair fight as this is still in alpha game with lots of kinks that need ironing out and bugs that caus ehte most insane thinsg to happen.
like spawning in your arch anamies bases ect
WELCOME TO THE ALPHA GAME.
the biger the faction the more powerfull you are as a team to take out other factions
especially to cover your back if you do bug out or crash or lag!
so you see dosent matter what other people are doing as long as you are in the right faction.

Well yes, you know about factions. Iam not new to that consept either. Nor the game i have allmost 300h of gameplay in empyrion. I have many games where I am in faction. Even one we have wep pages, etc. Empyrion is alltough game, where i have withnessed those big faction dramas, and little pushed me back on that. I have good hopes for 5.0

1 Like

I have been playing solo for many weeks now as the rest of my clan went elsewhere.

I am having fun, I loose the odd ship and one base to you LBP, but that’s part of the game.

So now you would force me to join some faction so I am not solo?

1 Like

Play solo. I don’t care.

Smashing your bases about as challenging as curb stomping a starving toddler. So play solo but you are irrelevant.

Say what you will about 5AP - but they made a huge impact on the server largely thanks to their size.

Playing solo you will have NO impact. You’ll be 100% irrelevant.

Look at RAT. 2 highly skilled PvPers who are at best a minor nuisance.

I have no impact in your HWS world and I don’t care. :slight_smile:

I do what I can for the noobs and nice people and support allies who can actually pvp.

I’m glad you’re happy with that - but lots of people are not. They want to play alone and somehow have a “fair” fight against a 5+ player faction - and it’s just not possible.

People forget all the whining about 5AP being so big or even LBP in the earlier days when we had lots of active players.

So yes, I do think if all traders and all alliance got shoved into 2 mega factions, they’d have a better time in the game.

1 Like

I know it matters not to you, but if that happens (Being forced into a faction of strangers who have done nothing to earn my trust) I will gift my stuff to my allies and leave.

You don’t seem to understand I’m not interested in playing the way you personally want me to.

Majority rules, I am totally accepting of that. Whatever Rex & Co do is fine with me. I’ll worry about it when they have done it.

2 Likes

I’m 100% with you on that. I prefer to chose my own friends and people i play with.
I completely realize that as a member of as small faction i am irrelevant in the world of PVP … but I’m not interested in being a factor in PVP! I’m completely content playing the part of Empyrion that does NOT resolve around PVP.
I do this knowing that moving to a PVP play field means playing the game on PVP terms, but I’ll take that risk and even enjoy it.
What you will never hear, is me whining about being killed by 5 players who consider zerging to be fun PVP … I took the risk, i lost, I’m moving on.

Empyrion is not a “team death match” between the red and the blue team, it’s a game reflecting a lot of play styles, PVE being one. PvPvE can mean 100% PVP, but it can also mean PVE with the option to PVP.

1 Like

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder628/500x/73916628.jpg

Im just gonna leave this here…

1 Like