POLL Origin PVP Restricted Planets

Did you check how much it cost. Me and my friend had base in starter planet 17 devices and my friend had private SV my taxes were 6500 per day and my frind who had the SV had to pay 36 000 per day.

We still arenā€™t being charged any taxes.

It must be some error or bug

Not yet but that is how the taxes are calculated atm so if it does not change then its not an option to stay on starter planet.

Why not?

Once the attacking faction is outed as not being part of the alliance, all other factions can dissolve the alliance with the aggressor faction. Then everyone teams up and kills that faction and the problem resolves itself.

Yeah ā€” but Iā€™m not aware of any taxes on starter. I realize the 5.0 guide isnā€™t out yet but I donā€™t think there is a plan for taxing that awful place.

I just copy paste this here what i wrote earlier.

You donā€™t get it donā€™t you.
If you have or are a part of large faction this system isnā€™t problematic at all. But when you are on faction with lets say your 1 or 2 friends its big problem. The alliance you are in doesnā€™t give you any protection at all as your faction alone can be targeted anyways without others of your alliance even knowing it. Isnā€™t the alliances supposed to unite the factions in it to fight threats and shouldnā€™t it work the way that if someone attacks one faction in said alliance its attack against the whole alliance. Now with this current origin alliance system it does not work that way .
Sure many small factions could make alliance and fight larger factions. But yeah i want to see how that goes after thous big factions destroyed everything they had once and that way got huge advantage and not to mention the fact that after they lost everything there is absolutely no safe place for them to rebuild and gather strength to fight back.

And Iā€™ll say it again.

You name and shame them. Everyone else cuts ties with them. The problem resolves itself.

Can you copy and paste that again please. I hear 3rd time is the charm.

I just put this here too to answer that. How do you think they do it with everything they had destroyed one by one.

Is your issue that youā€™re worried about this problem in all origin factions or the fact that you joined pirates and are now regretting it because you found out we all want to fight each other?

In other origin alliances, people will band together and attack the backstabbers.

In pirate origin, everyone wants you dead. I fail to see how that is a problem.

Lets put this to real life what do you think would happen if lets say some NATO member nation attacked an other NATO member.

No way you guys really donā€™t get this. Issue is how the factions work.

Well. First the original nation (letā€™s say the US) would have war declared on it.

Then the war would start.

Then the other NATO members would decide whether or not they want to go to war to honor the alliance. Theyā€™re not bound to go to war. After all, the war was declared on the US. If the other NATO members decided that they donā€™t feel like fighting then they donā€™t have to enter the war.

Thatā€™s how alliances work. The promise that if your ally gets attacked you will join in the war. But at the end of the day, thatā€™s all it is. A promise.

I think the biggest Problem ist this RP System. It costs a lot of Time to get RP (hard for working people)ā€¦ and the Pirates und Trader loose so many RP (3 and 4) when they die one timeā€¦ and hunter only 1 RPā€¦ That sux very hard over time. So I get 0 RP cause Im still dieing at alien planets and POI and loose still cause auf deaths my RP. THATS to hard. And then. Now nobody want to fight! PVP is dead at this server cause its tooo hard to loose RP and earn them back!!

Really make a Poll to get every origin the same RP loose (1 RP per Death) !!! PLS. After two days I loose my interrest of this server cause I cant get RP when i play normally and fight al little bitā€¦ or i must stay on startet planetsā€¦ That sux tooo

1 Like

Where are you getting these RP death numbers?

Collective defence means that an attack against one Ally is considered as an attack against all Allies.
The principle of collective defence is enshrined in Article 5 of the Washington Treaty.
NATO invoked Article 5 for the first time in its history after the 9/11 terrorist attacks against the United States.
NATO has taken collective defence measures on several occasions, for instance in response to the situation in Syria and in the wake of the Russia-Ukraine crisis.
NATO has standing forces on active duty that contribute to the Allianceā€™s collective defence efforts on a permanent basis.

From NATO sitesā€¦

This article 5 is all so stated to be the CORNERSTONE of the alliance. The cornerstone of an alliance we dont have on this server or iā€™m not sure if its not even in the whole empyrion.

if u need dat RP - thats the only way ^^

But if u didnt care about RP - do what ever u wonna. Ofc u wouldnt settle ANY PvE planet - but who need them? :smiley:

1 Like

yes but the good planets need rpā€¦ look gabriel ā€¦ so you dont want to use alle the (good) features of HWS? Ok your problem

I take that Numers cause I died to oftenā€¦

1 Like

Then make one. Everything you have said is hypothetical.

What if someone leaves the alliance and attacks me?
What if the rest of the alliance doesnā€™t respond?
What if someone is only picking on small factions?

if if if if if

I see no evidence of any problem in the system and you havenā€™t provided any evidence of this happening.