Possible new donation option / Community feedback: Admin Core Hideout

Yea i was thinking about something similar, but then what stops people from tanking the base guns and just destroying all your CV’s which are just standing still, the best option would be a no go area, so that bases don’t have to house the CV’s themselves, or it just acts as a space outpost with a hanger big enough for a travel class 1 CV meh I don’t know. xD.

Donator planets shouldnt have any resources at all. They are a parking space.

That is something i say as an owner of a planet.

CV would be reduced from class 4 to 3 and now should come laggy Class 10 Bases? Ähm no! :smiley:
Nobody Need Class 10

Yea the more I think about it the more i’m against it as well especially in pvp systems.

This is a good point. Perhaps the donator planets should be void of trees/grass too with just a little water and a prom deposit or 2. Something with a low footprint like V5 Zion.

Flat open plains few if any hills/mountains - no weather.

Sigh - no they’re not. If parking only, then why bother. Could just find a pve planet and park there.

Needs to be some incentive to donate.

My hats off to you if you remain willing to donate for such a planet - but, count me out.

Every planet in 6.0 seems to be inhospitable, or not an attractive place in multiple ways. There is no place to relax, unlike 5.0 where we had rp planets. Granted, I havent seen all the planets. But i welcome returning to kratos to enjoy quiet moments in game and tending to routine things with a nice view and not under constant threat from something or someone. Constant tension, looking over shoulder, fighting environment and terrain (then add in dealing with the aggregious bugs) gets old and unfun for some rather quickly.

No - gotta disagree. Needs to be some incentive to donate.

The maybe make it an option - make the option slightly cheaper.

Some may want a pretty planet to mine/RP on - which is all well n good. You know my favourite planet from v5 Swiss :wink:

Some end-gamers like Zappe and TCH may just want a place to stash their many huge CV all filled n ready to go.

Cant hurt to have options.

2 Likes

Options are good. And yes, remember quite well. When modeling the planet, we discussed using pandora - beautiful planet. Maybe next season.

I dont want to see any nerf to current donator planet option - including ability to submit ones own yaml file for consideration. Add options - sure.

Quiet, attractive places to kick back and down a few at the pub after a long day of dirt and grime are seriously lacking in the current universe. The universe is Riddick’s jail.

On an aside, maybe in the future we’ll invite certain other, like minded factions to join us on planet.

damn i miss that planet… so… awesomely boring but definitely lag free and easy to navigate / park large vessels…

1 Like

Hey Rex, did you give up on your idea of space bases donation or still working on it ? :smiley:

Hey Blackwing,

as mentioned somewhere it will be active for season II.

But with current donators covered. Will announce it to given time.

people want a safe place to gather resources and build.
okay we have the starter planets and you cannot go back to them.
me personally I would like to have a admin core base that would meet my factions needs.
so if there was a dedicated space for donators if we were able to make our own individual base to our needs.
I’m sorry I think I would probably be too complicated to make.
I was also thinking about the core limit.
in our blueprints we can have unlimited things to spawn?
and I’m also thinking about the people that paid for their planet.
me personally I haven’t did a crossover Warp because I don’t trust it because of the bugs but I know you guys are working on it.

I think the case should be centrally located in the new universe to speed transit between the central PvP space and sanctuary. New the journey to be as quick as possible to encourage use.

Perhaps also asteroid field with gold in sanctuary would also draw visitors?

I also think the current PvE planets are too attractive, with all the ores in a single place, easy access to homework and gg and a safe environment to build. Why would anyone go to the sanctuary server to log or collect mats?