PVP Event Planets

Would you quit? Every time you get tired of arguing you just post memes and try to anger others, this definitely is not helping the community.

Wow people, this conversation has gone on to far, its simple it was allowed, everyone knows that this was an option, anyone can do this, i knew this in season 8-9 when I bought my pvp unrestricted space although it wasnt an event it still allowed people to come to my space and destroy our stuff, and guess what, the strongest of them all came, it was ABN and they ripped us apart, at the time we didnt have the resources to build it up but we if we had, it would have been well defended. I know Im ABN now and I stand with my fellow teammates and I support the idea of what we made here, I was the original one who was suppose to buy it at first but instead I bought our pve restricted planet as the event planet was already bought.

Anyways we tried to do something good, we asked for permission, we wanted something that would bring pvp, and we would love someone to attack us, you all know this is true, all ABN has tried to do is encourage pvp, but ppl like yourselves are the ones that kill pvp with these darn replies, if you cant or will not be involved then dont reply and if you must, be constructive, if you dont know what that means, it means that you offer something that would make it better and not that its totally the wrong thing or bad idea and all you guys want is control.

None of us need the resources, and not sure if you all know this, we could control the most valuable resources anywhere if we wanted to, even with a few bases, for example homeworld, with the amount there we would almost have the same thing we have at zanzibar.

With all that said, insted of trying to tear us down on what were doing, take a moment and think about it first, is it allowed? is there something that can improve? The faction that owns it, what are they trying to accomplish is it truly pvp or is it control, and take in mind history in this game has proven its about PVP for ABN. YES were a bunch of pirates and we play that card hard, thats the whole point of PVP so come and bring us down and stop trying to control us by the forums and grow a pair

2 Likes

yes because arguing with children is just as pointless as memes. i choose memes.

2 Likes

Actually if anybody actually bothered reading the first post and responding to it like i intended the name of abn would have barely come up, instead of talking about abn the community was supposed to talk about acceptable pvp planet templates either for zanibar to be reworked or to set a standard for the future pvp planet templates, so long as the second one happened i was content. Except too many have have focused on who owns the planet (which doesnt matter as another faction could do the same thing next season), posting memes, testing the planet, or if it should even be attacked.

Lets be clear here, if eleon would fix the pvp issues they caused then quite a few people would be happy to attack a lag fest, but crappy pvp mixed with a lag fest? Not many are willing to try.

Personally i think the planet should have been removed once pvp was seen as unplayable and the 90 day counter for the planet stopped until eleon had fixed things on their side. Then reinstate the planet when it can actually be contested with only the lag as the main problem and could be tested under playable pvp conditions.

So far out of those who have contributed to this forum i think @Aphetto @Zackey_TNT @Israel_T-C @Paxxo1985 @SwissSteel1 @WillEatsPie @TacoIsland have been the closest on replying to the original purpose of this post. I would like to see more focused opinions on the issue at hand, ‘What is the acceptable template for pvp planets?’. Once we have this worked out it can act as the guideline for future planets.
Very little is questioned until it become a problem or is tried, ABN tried it now lets discuss it and set the standard for those to come.

3 Likes

yep, I highlighted my issues with the planet in my original post. They are still problems. Like it or not, the planet is effectively a massive resource farm for the owners. There are issues I mentioned in my original post that prevent people from taking it or having interest in it. See that post for my stance.

2 Likes

actually we did read it. there is something else behind your actions. since i have known you @Snowman you have had a strange vendetta against ABN. i have no idea where this is coming from but it really needs to stop. i was clouded by ur propaganda until i actually started talking to them. i am completely sick of hearing you try to tear down every idea that has come from us.

it feels as if someone does something you can’t, or don’t agree wiit, you complain and constantly try to ruin their experience. THIS IS NOT BARRY’S MARKET PLAYLAND. i get that you don’t like how most everyone else plays but honestly, too effin bad. you do not own this server, nor do you have a right to dictate what anyone else does here.

we have answered your concerns in this post with the reasoning behind what are doing. it is your problem that you do not believe it. im done trying to show you that you are way off basis. it just seems like you have nothing better to do then try and ruin other people’s fun. it’s really sad when a faction leader chastises one of their members for talking to an ABN member. even worse when they buy a garage ship made by one of us. i really feel sorry for the faction members that are afraid to stand up to you. get off your bullshit propaganda horse and just play the damn game. otherwise leave, we don’t need the salt you bring to the table. we have plenty.

side note to those that didn’t notice. he is mostly acknowledging the ones that agree with tearing us down and gave a pitty call out to @Aphetto for “contributing” to the post… completely ignoring Big Red’s assessment that answers every concern…Bob out

2 Likes

I said what I had to say, if you didnt get it, or care to understand or downgrade what I said, then theres no working with you, I hoped we could have come to a conclusion but its above you.

Im done with you, your not worth my time

1 Like

I HAVE THE SOLUTION!!! now hear me out guys. If this planet is causing soooo much issue and drama for the whole server, We (ABN) will gladly take a FULL refund on this planet. (I can buy more pot with it). if you guys need the paypal accnt number just ask an ABN member for it… OR STFU and just play the game. I see more enemies in this forum that I wish would be out in the field instead. If you guys pvp’ed as hard as you guys post on the forums, HWS would be lit AF. drops mic

13 Likes

Buy a planet n do the same!! Abn will be there to take it from you without question or a forum topic. And for solutions as stated above. Refund n we’ll have more room to throw up bases else where.

2 Likes

I like where this is going.

1 Like

Taco why does it show Troll beside your name? I hope thats not a hws ranktroll

It is 100% an HWS Rank for him. He’s special :wink:

3 Likes

lol

And it’s only for me. Cause I am that damn good!

4 Likes

Considering every one of your large post is aimed at ‘calling me out’ your the one with the problem.

My problem is with the planet itself and the template of how it differs from the regular template. The fact that it is owned by abn is a shame as im sure if it was owned by someone else this would have been better received.

You made this whole thing personal because you don’t like me as you made very clear by the fact you only called me out though several people have said they have an issue with the planet.

Aphetto has contributed to this post more then you ever will, because of his response my perception on that whole planet has changed, however the questions remain, as for big red answering them, its great that you got your ally to agree with you and build you up, funny as thats what you just called me out for, and he still didnt answer the original questions.

You need to calm your farm and take a step back from this. The sheer hate that comes from you is ridiculous. If i have to put up with this every time i make a forum post (something we are told to do by rex) the issue is with you, not me.

You bought your planet to promote pvp and because of eleon no one can make full use of it yet. In the mean time i see monsterice making the most of it anyhow. Congrats for the effort for the server and the community, i honestly hope it is a success.

I’ve always heard from a wise old man… if everyone around you is an ass-hole, maybe you’re the ass-hole.

2 Likes

I think we’ve gotten all the useful information we’re gonna get from this post.
I Vote to lock this topic!

3 Likes

You say “Aphetto has contributed to this post more then you ever will, because of his response my perception” but the question is still (HAVE YOU PERSONALY BEEN TO ZANZIBAR)

I made an unbiased post about what I can see but you call me out and accuse me of being influenced in my post “I ask you now what evidence do you have to make a statement like that” (how dare you sir) Again have you been to the planet, have you assessed how you would attack it, have you taken part in any of the events held there?

Your original post about planet templates seems to not take in to account that HWS has many times allowed players to try something different ie: The faction LOT in seasons 5,6,and 7 ran event planets with many of the same mix of resources and yes they sold many of them on the market. LOT also tried a thunder dome poi 1v1 which was a bit of fun “all of these are not following a basic template” and if you don’t like it or wish to not participate simply don’t go there.

2 Likes

Unfortunately this topic is filled with too many personal insults, too many assumptions, too many misunderstanding. Time to close it.

I for one made a big mistake and assumed it was an Event planet. The planet owner and I were talking “sideways” or how to call it.

After 1+ week I see the planet was still not attacked in a large scale as known from glorious Titan (Crash) battles, or Golden Globe 6 hour fights. That is what bothers me and do not justify any words against it for now. If you did it on Titan and Golden Globe, why not here…
Either the reward of the crater is still too low or the personal political conflicts are in the way.

The planet itself is a precedent. While the idea is not new (Red Gold in a crater on GG), the way the limits work on Zanzibar are unique, yes.
The “rules” of the planet were all fit so for future it’s a legit “template” for everyone to request, if this was the main question here.
After careful considerations such planet won’t exist in the future anymore.

6 Likes