PVP planet´s

I have asked the admins for a new type of pvp planet…

I want a planet thats only pvp from 17:00 to 23:00.

That way you dont need to guard 24/7 but we still can get some fun pvp…

Who thinks this is a good idea ???

4 Likes

What time zone? And you understand that that narrow of a time would only benefit people in YOUR time zone right? Also pvp/pve swaps can only be done on server restarts.

True! N1 idea.

1 Like

17:00 CET and 23:00 CET are server restarts…

Its getting to much when you need to defend or attack for 10-12 hours straight…

So one option is to add a black hole planet with this given feature or you want your planet to do this?

So every day 6 hours pvp?

Mb better some other system? New rule for one of HW planets? BH is pretty lagy…

The best choice for everyone. U didnt need to use OP, u didnt need to watch exploit-siege. And ofc, Devs could visit such planet, and check everything by themself.

1 Like

yes 6 hours of pvp / day. That will make it more fun so people can go to sleep and dont have to be awake 24/7

If nothing else we can use my planet. BH is to lagge as it is. Maybe in the space that is empy close to EM.

1 Like

Sierra lebula is an empty playfield. if that helps.

Agree with it.
Maybe we can have also Planets that switch pvp in other timezones for ppls from distant countryes, but i think the 17-23 time is the morst populated timeframe.

For donator planet it may be a choice of the owner the time lapse of pvp

1 Like

If it is to make a schedule it has to be in a zero spindle, using Greenwich would be ideal, but if it is to be per server then it has to be for NA -5 from Greenwich …

I play NA for that.

Nice idea, and yea would be cool to have some other planets with different 6 hour period and people would naturally migrate to the time zones they like, although needing the server to restart more than twice a day I guess is not possible or logical xD

1 Like