RE server advanced core

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=>at the end of the quest, object 82, ( Project Eden Story - The Progenitors - Part 1 ) my inventory was full, I did not receive a reward, the reward did not fall out.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=>EasyBro

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=>RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=>The time of the incident is approximately: 20:50 to 21:10 . Data 03 November 2021.

On which Playfield?
=>dyson sphere system (R)

Structure Name(s)?
=> advanced core 1, Progenitor Technology Fragment 25

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>11526896

How can we help you now?
=>add a reward (advanced core 1, Progenitor Technology Fragment 25), or restart the last stage of the quest - The Progenitors - Part 1

Good day! how soon will the issue be resolved? Thanks!

Can you tell me the question can be solved? I want to continue the development of the spaceship over the weekend.

Hey,
sorry for the late reply.
Please see here:

=> I don’t know if the Creators of this scenario warns you about the fact of a full inventory, but this user mistake is always a disadvantage in any getting loot scenario.
In the end I can’t track it remotely.
Can you share a screenshot as proof somehow at least?

server time at about 18:50 03 November 2021
What other screen should I attach?

Dear administration, my development progress has stopped because of this error. I really want to continue playing on your server for fun.

What has your progress to do with loot you did not get? None.
I repeat, it was your mistake to have a full inventory.
Normally not our business at all, especially since this is for sure happening to many other players as well.
Since you are new and as one time exception I gave you at least the core.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.