Send Bug reports HERE

temperature system goes wild sometimes. When you have been extreme temperature places, and then change playfield, it could go totally wild. In perfect condition climate if showed me all the time excessive heat over 70 C. had to relog to fix it.

Home aint spawn you to clone center. it spawns hundreds meters away from it. possible instant death in hostile enviroment

So back in 5.0, when you spawned smth near ur ally structures, turrets were shooting with no damage at least, but now back in 6.0 when you spawn something allies turrets shoot and damage your structures until you put it in faction.

I already asked Eleon to change that 1 year ago, when you spawn smth it should be faction by default, as if you are ally with someone, turrets should never waste ur ammo and damage thing, well to me it seems logic…but Eleon logic is a mystery to me.

Pls can you ask them to fix again that with thanks :smiley:

Mode: Multi player
Localized: (Are you the only person having this issue?) unknown

If applicable:

Reproducibility: (Always)
Severity: (Minor, possibly major)

Summary:
My plants are dying in an oxygenated environment with grow lights. New system (like do I need to water)? Bug?

Description:
I logged off overnight, decided to log in and farm. My plants were dead! I replaced the dead with sprouts, came back 3 hours later and my plants were dead again, other than an akua berry and alien plant of some nature (forgot the name)
This is on starter planet, with light, oxygen, and warmth.

Steps to Reproduce:
Plant sprouts in a grow plot, leave the lights on. Come back in 3 or 4 hours.

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information:
I am in KBT faction if an admin wants to check out.

The planets may be breathable, but they may not be optimal conditions 24/7. You still need to seal them in a ventilated space in my experience on 90% of planets (including starter).

1 Like

Okay, I will ventilate tonight and report the results tomorrow.

1 Like

Hi,

not sure its a bug, but on Ju :
build permission are BA / CV / SV ( not HV )
landing permission : any ship / everyone

and then, we can spawn HV from factory.

its the HV “thing” here is normal or ?

I think that this is just an HWS bug.

When I recycled (using EGS :recycle:ID )my ship at the end of HWS 6, I got some legacy blocks back that I am unable to use.

The thrusters are the old style, before they were one block type with right click to select which one you want and the steel trusses have come in as cubes.

Just reporting it, I have trashed the truss blocks, as i couldn’t spawn them. The thrusters though you can spawn and rip with a multitool to get the correct block back.

Hi Andre - thanks! Yes indeed, it’s a bug with the recycle that should have been fixed since. Is it still happening?

I didn’t follow up, but would like to confirm that plants do fine with the various conditions covered. I tried making a greenhouse and apparently the change in light was insufficient for the plants. No problems with farming since.

Also, problems that I reported with past versions (docked ships rattling apart during travel, warp, or parking) are no longer a problem.

BUG REPORT / REQUEST FOR ADMIN HELP

CSWd from SAN to EU with 1CV and 1 docked SV.

on arrival at EU, SV is spawned at same point as CV - inside it.

cant fly, ‘not docked ship inside’

use cb:getshiphere to get it out please.
If you cant wait 4 minutes until he recognized the ship, or type once csw:start:DESTINATION and then cb:no. then the ships geet loaded once. then you can type the cb:getshipühere command again.

If that does not help let me know.

I logged in this morning and my CV was gone. I was told there was a bug or hack and a massive alien attack happened on the trader starter planet. I looked around and I’m not the only one. A lot of damaged bases and lone SV HV sitting around. The HV at the Mall wasn’t spared either, It was damaged. Plus there still is a lot of alien ground troops running around that will make it impossible for people to get started. My HV got cored trying to travel around.

My tiny SV and HV that was docked stayed but I lost my fresh class 3 CV. I was about ready to leave the system :cry: . I’m asking if you can respawn my CV and maybe reset my fa:supply that I used the day before or If you guys plan on rolling back server, but that will effect a lot of others. My CV name was “Rust Bucket”

The only Rust Bucket i see is not yours. What was its ID?

Thank you for helping me In game. From now on I’ll make sure to keep turrets turned on and ammo boxes full when I log out incase bug happens again. And write down my structure IDs so it’s easier to find.

Hi. I landed on Sienna with my class 2 ship. Accprding to the descirption there is no class restrictions for landing ships “any ships”. But only tier 1 can be built. I was warned that my ship would be destroyed if i did not leave. So either it is a bug or descirption on the map is wrong.

I believe the restrictions there are what types of structures can be on the playfield. Aka if it said no cv, it will bounce you back into space (i.e ECC)

Alien Containers in Elemental Market place seem buggy. I had listed the other origin alien containers, but only the rare cargo box (guardian?) one got bought, the others expired, yet daily I would see people in discord looking for them. My faction mate (ReuSeven) also has alien containers listed on the market, but for some reason, I cannot see his listed containers and he cannot see mine. Also I constantly look for freelancer grey alien containers, but have never seen any colored alien containers on the market except for the ones that I put there myself. I am also not able to create a ‘wanted’ advert for any of the rare alien containers. By design or bug?

It is a bug that you can create a rare poi container as wanted offer, yes.
Even selling alien stuff in the Eleon Marketplace might be not really intentional.

That is the reason why we have the Elemental Blackmarket / Elemental Trading / HWS Marketplace :wink:

Mode:
Localized: No, I and Zappe had this happen. Zappe has recycled his duplicate ship. And said if you want the blocks you can have them back.

If applicable:
OLD BLUEPRINT: No.

Reproducibility: (Unknown.
Severity: Medium

Summary: Ship replication through CSW.

Description: I warped back from the attack on NA in my ship called ‘Kraken’ through the NA->EU CSW and when i got back to peacekeeper East one of my friends informed me that i had an identical ship still in ECC. I checked in the registry and they were correct; there was/is indeed a ship called ‘Kraken’ in the ECC Space.

Steps to Reproduce: We believe it’s because we renamed our ships. I renamed my ship in NA from ‘The Kraken’ to ‘Kraken’ and Zappe renamed his ship from ‘Blue Pain’ to ‘Staging Ground.’ (For our NA attack.

Hope this helps,
Best regards
Wise.