Send Bug reports HERE

It happened to me on planets where you’re not allowed to build at all, you put it and poof, I was thinking this is by design though.

My hws connect won`t update.
I have still the same information as i had in A5.

Any way i can fix that?

COLLISION issue still here! If you dock SV on CV and leave it in the space then - sv damage the CV and damage itself (inner modules are goan but hull is one peace) WTF !

Can you reproduce, get video?

Yes it is reproduce always. And not only on my ships (Other faction members have it too) Reproduce: Go to deep space 35-50km. Spawn massive CV spawn SV (not small). Dock SV to CV and go sleep )) Idk maybe it happens after server restart. But most bugget space is - Homeworld space.

1 Like

CONFIRMED… this is definately accurate… I spawned in a new CV, I have a few constructors, med bay, etc in the usual spot i do for hangar bays on either side. I always O align when parking. I have a small SV and HV docked, move to 40k out and park for the night. When i get back, all the flooring of the hangar bay is beat up, the SV and HV have slid halfway across the bay and collided with serval objects, destroying Cargo boxes, med bay, several blocks, and best of all… its “Pushed” my constructer halfway into the wall itself… best part is… the wall block and the constructer are now merged into one space. I see a wall, with the edges of a constructor poking out!

Please FIX ASAP! I love collision, but sheesh, have it at least turned off for your own ships or something. parking in deep space is bad enough with the “shakes” but logging back in to find everything destroyed is worse!

PS: the entire ship moved location, as when i returned to game, the ship was about 50m away and i was feezing in space without a helmet on… not fun and barely survived. Silver lining, the cargo boxes where empty so no loss there, but now i have to spend time fixing a freshly spawned CV :frowning:

In general the 6.0 update seems to be much more laggy than earlier versions in terms of lag. (Not lag shots or other lag related issues, just talking about good old lag studdering while playing.) FPS is in general lower than it was in 5.x and 6.x experimental. That aside, Wow what an amazing setup for the 6.0 HWS server! Super good job all!

Thanks Loke!
Well to be honest 177/177 people and by now almost always a perma 100% CPU is the reason.
We are very sorry and yeah there will come announcement soon about that but we can’t blow 1000+ euros for servers away …
We will talk with Eleon tomorrow about this performance eater and see how to proceed…

But glad you like our work and thoughts we put into HWS 6

sry for reply not sure how to add to this thread

BUG REPORT:
getting out of SV or CV leaves me stuck in the hull of the ship, as if in god mode, actually intersecting with blocks!
This has happened twice, once in CV in space once in SV on waterworld during attacking a POI
needless to say, very inconvenient. Died multiple times both times.

1 Like

Bug Report.

Exited a warp and instantly all ammo exploded. All ammo boxes gone and all turrets damaged from the exploding ammo. Adjacent blocks/devices also damaged.

Oh wow. Please tell me you have video. And did you have any sv’s docked to your cv?

I wasnt recording i’m afraid just warping home. Yes I had SVs attached - their ammo boxes were fine. Have replaced and replenished now. I was in 3rd person view when it happened - it was audible and visible.

Were the sv’s docked where you expected them to be? What systems were you warping through? What time/server population?

Pop was only 90 or so at the time - this morning (uk time) - Yes SVs docked as normal.

Warped into Pirate origin - from… whatever one comes before it freelancer?

Connection lost:
Been allot today… Many players have been complaining…

Any problemfixers out there =D

Mode: ( Survival)

SERVER NAME: (HWS EU)
SEED-ID: (Please always add the SEED-ID for SingleplayerSurvival games; Open the console. The Seed is noted somewhere to the “playfield loaded” dialogue)

If applicable:
MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS: Yes

Reproducibility: (Always,)
Severity: ( Crash)

Type: (Lag resulting in CTD)

Summary: Crash to desktop.

Description: Flying Sv over group of parked CVs from a single alliance, crashed to desktop (resulted in broken leg from exiting SV at height). Restarted client and after 2 seconds crashed to desktop again. Possibly still rendering the initial view. Possibly moved a few steps before another crash. Logged into another HWS server and game runs smoothly. Restarted HWS EU game and again multiple crashes.

Currently still crashing when logging in.

Steps to Reproduce: Continues when I log back in. 6 times.

6 log files from 6 crashes.

Very frustrating fight indeed :slight_smile:
wasn’t able to join the fight. :cry: i was on the planete but nothing appears… it also seems that nobody saw me. My ship didn’t have any damages.

Localized: unknown

Blueprint from alpha 6.0

Reproducibility: random occurance
Severity: minor

Summary: CV dissappear after exiting cockpit
Description: Only 3 times has this happened. I will be exiting the CV driver seat and then I fall through my ship while it slowly turns and then dissapears. It reappears on the other side of the planet and as son as I get close to it, it dissapears and goes back to where it originally was. On lava planet I died when it did this (near a horde of drones that seemed bugged out) and I tried to spawn on it again and I spawned to a location I might have been at 10 min earlier. Eventually it reappeared where I left it before.
Steps to Reproduce: so far it seems random
no crash logs or screenshots yet
CV Id: 4267073

Yea this is a bug since 5, it happens when you cross the green wall in the middle of the map. Some people say logging out for 10 seconds fixes it, but for me it doesn’t. I always have a small cheap sv in my factory in case this happens and I can then multi tool the sv when my cv come back