Send Bug reports HERE

I need help please, my SV blocked in BASE. on Start Planet Cryo L2.

Hello,

you are in the wrong location mate.

Please use that link to get help the best way

I deleted a CV on alliance moon by destroying it’s core and built another CV in the same spot. despite it being the only CV of my faction on the moon, it says I’m only allowed 2 CVs on alliance moon and is threatening to delete my CV in 1 more warning.

searon9 (AMP faction)

Mission Bug

NA Server

I dont get the mission update for the 3rd step at EGS Station in Homeworld Orbit for the Special Mission Hungry/Angry/Tired. Finished it without problem on EU Server.

Resolved / Fixed

Finally managed to get the code to use Prof Voids teleporter.

I have managed to get to the gold ore twice and I don’t get anything while using a Drill[T2] on it.

Please resolve this issue, its still happening today. The ships do not appear in the registry, but its still giving me warnings.

The issue I refered to was my ships were deleted manually by destroying the core. They are totaly gone now, but empyrion is still giving me warnings, saying I have 2 CVs on alliance moon, when I have only 1.

Earth X7 planet bugs, show plenty of untouched 100% full mines, but ore scanner aint showing anything, tryed to dig some, cant find anything

Thanks will check

there is video showing bugged mines. Pretty much checked all and seem all of them is bugged. Did not go trough lava thou, if its much deeper here

I can confirm that this is happening to me as well. One HV or on foot, ore scanner in inventory on Earth X7. Lots of 100% ore deposits showing, but no highlighted ores in blue and non being found by blind mining. NA server for me. Time is about 19:17 server time

promixity log havent been showing any information in any day.

After checking some players it does work after our rework of that feature.

That means that you just had no one near you the last days.
As announced: we cleaned it up a lot and only show real enemies near you / your structures now

1 Like

I told that i was attacked, but i cant get any information in connect intruder log ? My newest support request that deepexus just checked, dissapeareance of my base was attack, i tought bug, because intruder log aint showing anything

i refreshed, deleted manually history, cookies, everything, i cant get that attack information from connect ??

Hi!
I logged out and logged back in a minute later and found myself adrift in space with no ship and lost all my stuff.
I Warped from Anoma to freelancer or ECC I’m not sure which one but when I logged back in I found myself back in Anoma with no ship and adrift in space.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

oh… Thank you! Will think about a cool story there

1 Like

Not really a bug I think, but the HV Ammo Salesguy is missing on NA server on ECC. I checked EU server and he is still there, so only on NA server

Mode:
Localized: no (checked with teammate and he also could not find the HV ammo sales agent

Reproducibility: (Always) I guess
Severity: (Trivial)