Send Bug reports HERE

EU Freelancer Cryo Sector:

Freelancer Bar seems to miss a sensor or sensors are not correct connected to the PDA Mission . The PDA Mission “Complete Freelancer Bar” cant be solved. The second task “Choose one of the gates” doesnt get updated. Tried all gates…

Was someone else in that area? I can’t reproduce it…
You can manually complete these Actions.

Problem with Solar panels on Strayom Orbit.

I have tryed everything in some days, but they only produce 50Kw . In other orbits it fluctuate between 900KW
Panels and batery are ok, and they are the same i tested in other orbits.

Is strayom far from sun?

Could be efficiency goes down further out.

1 Like

The further you are away from the sun the less efficient it is.

The ECC Hospital trader that sells health kits and such is making multiple copies of itself. You can see there are at least 5 of the same NPC standing in the same spot.

Thanks, that is an annoying bug I reported already to Eleon. Hopefully it gets fixed soon

Update: after Server restart all are fine:grinning:

Mode:
Localized: (Are you the only person having this issue?) unknown

If applicable:
OLD BLUEPRINT: No brand new Blueprint)

Reproducibility:
Severity: Minor

Summary: Wrong Blocksize

Description: ME spawn a brand new Blueprint base at space, but the size of blocks are minimized

Steps to Reproduce:

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information:

Mode:
Localized: (Are you the only person having this issue?) Don’t think so

Reproducibility: Always
Severity: Minor

Summary: Your Debt not wiped out when money transferred.

Description:

Your bank (in credits), your debts (in credits)
Debt is not set to zero (or reduced), when I payin money to bank account. New money appear in Your Bank (in credits) section.

See Account of “Coman” on EU-Server

Steps to Reproduce:

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information:

Problem appears only on website. eb:info shows coreect result. Is it a probelme?

Thanks for the info @Pete!

Hmm… normally it does reflect that after a while. Well the Bank amount at least. I don’t have a debt column in the Hotview at least.

Now its refelected. Debt is zero. Was waiting since yesterday. I think now its all ok. Thx. Sorry for wrong alarm.

1 Like

Ore deposit bug

EU / Earth X:

I mined a large iron deposit. Although it is empty it shows up with 100% on the map
loc. -24700 / 40 / 4525

Thanks! I teleported there now and it is water… you sure about the coordinates?

Just want to see the tag myself… I don’t know yet why this bug happens …

sorry, last number is negative: -4525

Another thing:

Finished flying city mission, but last point “open the green door” doesnt get an update, although I opened it

That is bit more tricky:

1. did you activated the chapter today and doing every check by yourself one by one?
  2. did you activate all lever by yourself?

chapter wasnt activated today, but I activated all 4 levers myself this evening

I encountered an issue with the HWS Connect on my first day and just now thought that it should probably get a bug report. The first day I played, I spent a skill point for 50 health. Some time later I had to restart as I died and wasn’t able to get back to my backpack. I used cb:reset to restart and was placed back at the Freelancer Cryo starting area. The skill point for 50 health was still spent in connect (And remains spent at this point), but the 50 extra health benefit from the spent skill point didn’t apply to my character after the reset. It’s not a huge problem as the 50 extra health are largely inconsequential but I thought you should be aware that this happens.

Hello! Civil Hub contains “Alien Core”, instead of “ADmin Alien Core”, so it is destroyable and you can deconstructe the whole hub :slight_smile: