Send Bug reports HERE

Guilty issue with Golden Globe red gold area.

I was at golden globe earlier and became guilty when I entered the area with the red gold. I think I had read about the guilty status upon entering at some point but forgot about it. Anyhow, as I was leaving the area I was killed by some turret fire from a base. I picked my home base as respawn as it was back on Ori. Unfortunately I got warped back into orbit in Strayom because I was set to guilty after entering the red gold. Then was promptly warped again back to the red gold place near where I died. I am now surrounded by bases that don’t cause guilty status to go away when they kill me. I think maybe the guilty warp when entering PvE sectors needs a short timer to give people a chance to use egs:noguilty, 30 seconds or whatever.

1 Like

Thanks for the info. We will look into it.
I removed the guilty flag for you but you got guilty again xD. So I gave you the 5 RP back.
Do you need any help to get away?

I was still in the red gold at the time, I eventually managed to get out. Thanks.

hey guys, i had a question about black market trades.

this season, it seems when i want to make a change to my black market sale, cancel or change value, the market wants to bill me a percentage.

last season this wasn’t the case, as you could alter any black market sale without fees, but the black market wasn’t at EGS HQ either…

(I checked the EGS Star, and it too wants credits to alter the sales)

i haven’t seen any information regarding this, and not sure if this was an unintended bug.

The difference to last season is only that selling globally cost you additionally RP and buying globally for RP is available now.

Changing orders only works in a trading zone and for free if there.

Black Market was just a name combined with this spooky POI (which will come back in the next season).
But technically it is only the “Trading Zone” which makes this feature work. And they are again available in the Starter Orbit, ECC and EGS Star

standing in the trading zone at EGS HQ, im being asked for 5 million? credits to remove my alien cores.

(last i checked, when i had like 2M in my bank account, it wanted 3.6 or something. when standing in the trading zone, and the “welcome message” from the chat bot pops up.)

the same is true at the trading zone in EGS Star, it wanted credits to remove my trade.

did you get greeted?
Otherwise it is a bug for @Jascha

yes, i get the “welcome to the egs trading zone” message on screen, before interacting with the hws market.

i have enough credits to cover the swap, if i show proof would i get refunded if i bothered you with another ticket?

oh, and thank you for fixing the flying city mission bug :slight_smile:

Reproducibility: (Always, Sometimes, Unable) Do not login on previous day, only grab EB interest only. Receive false message (from buffer) the next day.
Severity: (Trivial)

Summary: The game shows player that he’s marked for daily EB interest even though it has not been done. Apparently earlier day’s messages are left somewhere and pushed out the next time player logs in.

Steps to Reproduce: Grab interest from EB PDA. Do not login. Login the next day. Player receives false message because earlier day’s message is somewhere in buffer.

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information: http://s1291.photobucket.com/user/Muumiperuna/media/interest_zpsdvkl7lc4.jpg.html

I reported this for two reasons. 1. If tinkering with the “buffer” and deleting old messages would release capacity for server and 2. In order to avoid players losing interest by trusting the yellow message and then filing a support ticket afterwards, increasing workload. The issue itself is not major in my opinion.

ok weird, now it let me take them off the market without a fee, so chalk it up as temporary lag bug …

Hey, well thats a bit tricky, since the message is always send the next time you login. If you don’t log in you have to expect this.

Ok, thanks for letting me know. I created the ticket mostly to let staff know and take action if deemed necessary :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there,

finishing the AlienShip-Mission on EGS does not give any Reward. Is this a known Bug?

2 Likes

Oha… thanks @BlizzardCrow! I will check that asap

2 days ago I found all my vegetable plants on my Earth X Base dead. All other plants were still happy. Yesterday I planted some new ones. Now I harvested the new planted vegetables, put them into the food processor and found those plants dead again after I turned around a few seconds later.

is the greenhouse sealed? even if there is air and stuff! like having a glass door or open block. Cold and rad can still kill them!

Of course sealed, O2, Vent. … 126 mixed planted plots in the same room, and only the veggi plants died

found this today in NA CSW

an Escape Pod

1 Like