Send Bug reports HERE

Well, theres goes our salvage guys.

:slight_smile:

Technically I think it happened while someone did his first CSW on Prototype Planet and got teleported to his CSW ships while still being in his escape pod

Ok, I found some bugs, I saw them in the NA server which is where I mostly play (I do not know if the same thing happens in the EU).

1- Sometimes when I enter the planet where I have the base, the base has a graphic bug where parts are missing, the problem is solved by disconnecting and reconnecting, but the biggest problem is that some crops are spoiled, as if the base would have been damaged and had no oxygen for the crops.

2- The asteroids that are in the orbit of the planet are never renewed, I have been following them for several days and nothing (those that are in the blue nebula if they are renewed).

3- I have some autominers installed in Neodymium deposits, to my surprise, when I’m going to collect them, they give me iron.

4- These last days, the connect tax list says that I owe money, but then it disappears. The illogical thing is that I never leave the ship in places with taxes or anything that may come to collect taxes.

All these bugs I have seen on the planet EARTH X and its orbit (Server NA), except step 4
Excuse my english, I am using the google translator.

As written next to how much you own, it is updated every hour! So if you visit ecc, it will show show that you own tax until the next update in hws.

@RexXxuS

What about this? ^^

Looks like an undefined ship :stuck_out_tongue: Must be super special… I don’t know…
Are all ships like that?

No, just this ^^… Well, its special… Because its mine! :stuck_out_tongue:

Its just a very big CV used to move our base from Freelancer HQ to Strayom…

I don’t know… maybe after a page reload it’s fixed again…

No, problem since it works properly, its like this since a few days, thats why i asked, maybe it was important ^^

When i teleport from Cryo to CTF game crashed with “continue,quit&mail”. Teleporting from ECC is fine(still exit portal target are not set).

Thank you @Elf! I will check this out!

@RexXxuS

Look at this:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/383120/discussions/0/3160848559783596543/

or in text:

РlayэяOnё☭CheekiБreekSlav has Empyrion - Galactic Survival Just now
BUG: Area DMG
Hello. Be aware of this bug mainly in PVP. If someone using Flak Cannons or any kind of area damage and if you move damage will be on same position so if you move block ( mainly core co its 80hp ) recive dmg. So besacially armor block not protecting your block and compoments inside in ship. This happened on HWS server today when we lost 1 of our ship in PvP battle on space everyhing been full HP but only core been destroyed ( Core been under 5 layers of block from all sides, block didnt been destroyed around core )

Please fix it Asap and start making this game for PvPers to be more competetive thank you

Sounds like a lag shot, we thought Eleon fixed already.

1 Like

I can confirm I’ve been lag shot out of my cockpit a few times when attacking an enemy base.

Was shot out of the cockpit the other night, but that may have been more from splash damage.

Mine was within seconds of taking my first hits. I know my SV can last at least 60 seconds in the circumstances I was in.

Lag shots quite common still.

Layers: Armor, dead space, armor, dead space, thruster.

Still loose thrusters. No holes shot in armor, and thruster gone.

In my heavy turret / balance tests I see it is not even the cockpit which is the problem.
Hence on technical side it is not even “death by lagshot”

(I am chilling in my cockpit while everything else is getting destroyed. Cockpits are not a target option)

That leaves us with two / three use cases:

1. the splash is gonna kill the cockpit > you are ejected > you get killed by turrets / splash
  2. your cockpit was “in the way” of the projectile traveling on the other side to a turret to destroy
  3. while entering a planet only the player is visible and not the structure. Until the structure is loaded around the player, you as a player get killed

While the third case is the easiest to prevent, the other cases can only be prevented by increasing the Cockpit hitpoints to a high extend, which gets then again used as armor in ships.
Will think about it… maybe increasing the weight of the cockpit or so

In my experience it’s been option 3. Most well designed PvP SVs do not have any components that can be targeted close to their cockpits. On Golden Globe, attacking the enemy base I’ve been cockpit shot out of a base 2 - 3 times in the last 3 weeks. This is even after I came down and gave everything time to render around me.

If everything was rendered I doubt option 3 though. I mean the turrets do not have a re-render system.
But maybe you have a video of it? Then we can see if it was splash or a “rocket straight in my face”