Send Bug reports HERE

Is there a breakdown of the splash damage by weapon? And is the splash damage the same across BA/CV/SV/HV blocks?

I don’t have any video. I typically only take video of CV fights. I’ll have to see what I can do going forward. All I know is things behave strangely down on GG, Empyrion plays by another set of rules there.

2 Likes

Having problem with strating the game, with first step… Cant asses the first personal container with F - button. Can open the armor locker next to it, and food preserver, but inventory… not after 3 cb:restart/reset. I reinstaled after the whole game, still the same problem.

This behavior has nothing to do with your install, or needing a cb:reset. What is your ping to the server? High latency will delay (in some cases to extreme amounts) any sort of inventory opening, p menu, etc interaction.

1 Like

It was 75 at the time, was looking for any solition, lowered graphic tio min… And someone on chat told me that i shouldnt abort the mission manualy, because it will brake the game… So i did it later, and havent got any problem with the lockers so far

Also, when i was playing, several people newly connected had the same issue

1 Like

Mk you may have just been unlucky then. There have been a few times where just about everyone on the server will get this latency issue. It is generally because someone just started a large fight, probably in a pvp hotspot. Your average fight would not trigger this though, only seen it a few times. Generally takes over a hundred turrets firing at once. Bright side: its a temporary issue. Normally lasts no longer than 10 minutes

Aprox 20 mins ago i go to start Alien Ship in EU server, when i start the instance i spawn in the space area near the ship, and get shotted and i die, my loot lose in the space, and i spawn in the clone chamber in the instance area, i cant leave to the space, and cant take my loot, and with no weapons and bullets i only can run to the exit, and cross them.

I lose in my inventory the next list:

• Epic plasma cannon
  • Epic pulse rifle
  • Night vission glasses

The bullets and medicines/food is not important to me, but the weapons and glasses yes.

Thanks your for your attention. I wait for a request.

Localized: Unknown

Reproducibility: Can’t
Severity: Major

Summary: Enemy turrets would not fire upon me

Description: Here is the full series of events leading to the bug. I bravely charged the enemy base in a HV, damaging the enemy turrets. After dying, I used cb:gohome, grabbed a SV and flew back to GG. As I got in range, I noticed their turrets weren’t firing on me “What luck I thought, they must have turned their turrets off from my initial attack.” Well, a PKA HV came up and tried to attack me, and after noticing some curing and baseless accusations in chat I noticed that their base turrets were indeed glitched and just not firing upon me.

Not sure why or how, but I left the playfield and came back and their turrets started to fire normally. I am not sure of the exact time this happened, but BlueAvenger supposedly reported me to you around the time it happened so if you check his report time that’ll correspond with the bug.

Steps to Reproduce: Not entirely sure. It could be a bug that took place because I entered the play field too fast, or I died once and then came back in a new structure.

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information:

Hey,

it is a bug but for help please create a ticket here next time:

It is similar to this one:

With the 8.2 Patch DSL is sometimes not fast enough to spawn the structure with the Stargate. Hence you are somewhere in the space instead of in the ship.

I will turn the mission off for now and gave you your backpack.

Hey @Ranzeth

oh, again? :frowning: If you have somehow an idea how to reproduce plz let me know via PM… that is a big one we are stepping in the dark for now.

I’ve been watching in the voting system, which sometimes skips days. Last month happened to me and I thought that one day I would have forgotten, but now I have 9 days going by this month voting and claiming the points, and just today I see that in the European server I already have 1 vote sacked. I have consulted a friend (Dermerzel) and it has happened too.

Hello @elgranfoca

not sure if this is really a bug or as discussed elsewhere.
If so, please create a separate ticket.

Just checking with the HWS admins and if there is something wrong, it can get it passed to eleon. I was testing turrets on my HV and I have turrets both in the HWS server that clip and still fire. I also started a new 8.5 survival and tested the same tank and got the same result. Is this how the turrets should be working or is there an issue with the 8.5 patch?
https://youtu.be/j8vWjaeNLGA

Mode:
Localized: unknown

If applicable:
OLD BLUEPRINT: No

Reproducibility: Tested several times. ALWAYS bug
Severity: Major

Summary:

When i put a Rocket Launcher Homming Missile (the ammunition) in ocd with command “ocd:put” the ammunition dissapear without any error message but, the item never appear in OCD. If i send another thing to ocd later, this thing appear in ocd, but the missile still missing

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Send Rocket Launcher Homming Missile to OCD with command
  2. refresh web site HWS OCD
  3. this item never appear, i try several times

I cant show this error with screenshots… maybe a video…

Thanks for the info.
but this is still the wrong place and now a duplicate. Lets stay in the other topic.

Please create a Support Ticket next time as shown in the other post.

• What Server: EU
  • What time: thuestday at 12 am more or less
  • Which command?: Ocd:put

I try again yesterday and still bug. Missile always dissapear. I try to put for example fuel cells and works perfect but missiles ammo always dissapear

Mode:
Location: Only had the error code at EGS currently and only had the turret issue at black hole

If applicable:

Reproducibility: Had both bugs a couple of times with two of us in the clan
Severity: Critical for error code - annoyance for turret bug

Summary:

Coming out of EGS into orbit and receive the error “Cannot send to dedicated server any more” and then on relog ported out of ship. Two of us in our clan have also had an issue whereby when turrets take damage in black hole - they visibly disappear and only on relog do they reappear, makes it look as though you have lost turrets in an encounter.

Steps to Reproduce:

Test entry and exit of orbit at EGS, test turret damage in black hole on models

If applicable:

Reproducibility: (Unable)
Severity: (Trivial,)

Summary: Cannot finish starter quest

Description: I started out as prototype (just to see what that was like). Found out it was @#$% hard. landed in between 20 mobs and died within 5 seconds… I re-spawned in selection base. changed class to freelancer and took a portal to a friendlier place.

Once there I was still doing the prototype quest. Once I found that out I was working on the wrong quest I started the freelancer one clicked all the tasks already done away and started with building an SV. That was fine. Next task is to fly into orbit. Did that, flew all the way outside the asteroid belt, but it would not complete the task.
Could be because of the task itself (maybe I should get to a certain point?) or because I started the prototype quest first. But cannot manually bypass this task, and planning to fly out to ECC soon. It is a minor issue, so don’t really care for myself to finish the quest, but thought to mention it anyways…
As always new seasons bring a lot of work. This one should be at the bottom of the pile :slight_smile:

Mode:

Reproducibility: Always (on EU server)
Severity: Crash

Summary:
Game crashes, or stucks (along with entire PC) when truying to connect to EU server

Description:
After recent wipe, i startet on EU server, took “escape ship”, and tried to land to Freelancer starter planet, but game stacked and crashed while entering atmosphere, since than i cannot even connect to EU server. ALSO, at NA server all went fine (i already been at the orbit wia SV, but managet to return (with huge lags, but managed))

Steps to Reproduce:
Start new game => take escape ship => try to land to Freelancer starter planet

P.s. Ping in EU( < 70) is much better for me than in NA (140>)

Did you try to delete your cache?