Send Bug reports HERE

Can you please give more details?

When exactly did it happen? Did you wait long enough before relog?

Happen: around 21:30-22:00.
Yes i wait enough time. I know how working :slight_smile:

I looked at it and everything seems to be alright.
Sorry cant see any problems. Maybe it was related to the Game bugs that evening :frowning:

Hey guys my CV got deleted when I DC’d in orbit around prediction. My name in game is #therealasapcrankus Can you please restore it, it had everything i had :(. I don’t even have a survival constructor now. Me and madman tried to find it, but on hws website it said it was deleted. :(. So yeah it would be great if you guys could restore that thank you.

oh and this happened at 840 above prediction

Done :wink:

6 posts were split to a new topic: Assistance needed (stuck)

Hello, when I used the command “am:get:sa 40” - I lost 40 Sathium Ore from my AutoMiner, because I did not notice that there is no free space in my inventory. I am just beginner, can i get back this, please? :frowning:

Normally if the inventory is full it should not fetch anything… maybe because of the crash on restart

Thx for help!

=== duplicated Content. Already resolved ===

Was recently leaving the atmosphere of Saturn on the NA server. HWS STory. Had just been in combat with the faction Ill. Front of ship was damaged. I left atmo and was frozen. I couldnt move or do anything besides watch my distance from Saturn gauge rise at a rapid pace. I relogged. and found myself clipped into a wall near some RCS and an O2 tank. I thought I was clipped into my own SV at first. But as i tried to multitool out i realized i was in a random base about 34000 distance from Saturn. The player who owned the base was able to free me. But still i just teleported about 34000 meters away from Saturn to arrive in someones base! Pretty gamebreaking. I am no longer stuck. Just felt the need to report it! The SV i was in at the time is called Plorb, I am in the White Bear faction.

Thank you very much for the report!
Very nice of the guy to help you. There were cases already where someone was happy in the enemies CV and shot it down from inside… very hardcore stuff and don’t know why or how this happens :frowning:

I only know of the case that if you are under fire and flying during it out of a planet you get an error. Maybe this is an advanced usecase of it.

Mode: Multiplayer
Localized: (Are you the only person having this issue?) Unknown

Reproducibility: Sometimes
Severity: Major

Summary: On PVE planets my ship was killing people with its turret mounted rockets… Turned it off and back on and it stopped, however if I manually controlled the turret I was still able to kill friendlies in my faction so I assume you can kill anyone.

Description:

Steps to Reproduce:
Make CV
Get in rocket mounted turret
Shoot friendly
Watch die

A post was split to a new topic: Lost ship [moved]

Summary:
EB:COINTOCR takes money cards but does not increase bank balance for the respective ammount.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Have gold coins and money cards in inventory.
  2. type “eb:cointocr”
  3. relog.

Actual result:
money cards and gold coins are gone, EB account increased by the number of coins*50.

Expected result:
money cards remain in inventory.

Source of the expectation:
if eb:cointocr would affect money cards, it would be an alternative to eb:payin from anywhere without a fee.

1 Like

Tip 6 on “cb:tip” is outdated. It’s about Elemental Tool South/North, which might be confusing.

:slight_smile: Thanks! Updating it asap

There’s no feedback on certain chat commands success. I saw “fa:survival” producing no output, other people are reporting the same thing for am commands.

To reduce spam…
If you are in one of the four factions “fa:survival” does nothing because it is only for lawless. Every other faction has fa:supply instead.
Which one for am?
lot:play:X is also without feedback so you can play silently in your faction without promoting other your number