Stuck on Starting Quest.... EEC tax?

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Today I logged in and I am still stuck on the starter quest. and I went to ECC last night US Eastern time… and Looks like i was taxed and caused my clan to be taxed.

Player(s) with issue:
=>

Server:
=>

Time (cb:time):
=> Some time during the night i was taxed at ECC The message said tax is at 850 am? I went Late last night about 4am US east

Playfield:
=>

Structure Name(s):
=>

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=> I would love if you could help me restart or bipas but staterquests… I have tried the destory me command and it does not help. Also I caused my clan a high tax last night be going to ECC before server restart. any help would be apperciated.

Restart in what way?
cb:reset? This should also work if you type it.

Otherwise, as I said in the other ticket, I recommend you spend a few credits and use our PTD feature.
See here:

I’ll refund the tax for your clan for now.

Last but not least about your time confusion. Do not bother about your local time at all.
There is only one time that matters and that is the server time!

Type “cb:time” ingame or click in HWS Connect to the 3 bars at the top right corner.

1 Like

@RexXxuS Hey RexXxus, I’m trying to help SeaweedJesus in game, but I’m having a hard time finding information on the PTD command syntax? Where is the info on it?

@RexXxuS Ahh ok… nevermind… I just realized it can be found on HWS Connect, under the HWS Universe tab. That part wasn’t obvious to me from my initial reading of your announcement…

Hey, yes, I tried to highlight it in the Guide section with the screenshot. Should be also available ingame by pressing F1 > Empyriopedia

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.