HWS Reputation Points are essentially Fame Currency for HWS. HWS RP can grant you powerful advantages, so it’s definitely worth it to consistently work to increase your reputation and earn a high HWS RP balance. With a high balance and a steady income of HWS RP, you can spend it like currency to unlock greater access to gameplay advantages and various abilities.
How To Acquire Reputation Points (HWS RP)?
There are several active ways to earn RP in addition to various passive methods.
Each Origin has both active and passive ways of earning HWS RP and they are unique to that Origin
(Click here for details on each Origin)
The Hunter Board
Buy Alien Container from the HWS Marketplace (see Sacrifice of the Aliens)
Missions (PDA - press F1)
Special HWS Events
Note: You must play actively (daily) to get HWS RP from your Origin HWS RP system
What can you buy with HWS RP?
- The ability to buy HWS NPC Trader packages
- You pay less Taxes
- Reduce your Blueprint Time in your Factory
- Upgrade your Bank Level or EGS level
- Scan Origins and usage of fa:scan command around you
- Not buy but convert them to HWS Ingots and you can buy with them all supporter packages (instead of real money)
- Access to custom RP-Restricted PVE playfields which you can call home and are tax free!
- Stealth your ships
Note: HWS Reputation is wiped at the end of each HWS season when there is a full wipe. Each HWS RP point is rewarded with 7000 credits in your bank for the next season.