Titan was awesome until tonite

I had been playing on Titan for a week now, Rexxus finally had given us a planet where I could drill attack again. Our adversaries even came and built a base on Titan, yeah I said I can drill my hearts delight out. Prepared for the attack, go down to planet, their base is destroyed, not by players by a planet bomber. So me and ally try to kill the bomber but of course it comes back to life after a few seconds, I gave up and flew away, the thing came over and bombed my sv, did severe damage, thankfully it was my base fighter so its thick but still I give up!!! Done with Titan

Now it is pointless to play on Titan, if you hit a POI this bomber comes alongs and hits your sv, if you or ur enemy builds a base, it will be gone. Not FUN

So it sounds like you are almost a bully that does not like it when you are on the loosing side. Was all for cheating to take out a base by digging to bypass all defenses but when the AI got their first you are not happy. Then the Bomber nearly gets you and you come to the forum to whine about it? Do you not understand how that makes you look?

If think you miss the point of the Bomber presence. PVP planets should not be quiet while there is no one able to oppose you. Clearly if a AI bomber took out a PVP base it was not much of a base yet.

You complaint right here is the reason you will not see me in such places. It is knowing that if you can not defeat me this is the kind of sore looser you will be that makes it where I do not even want to be bothered. If you ever attack my base hope you win. If you loose I will be taking all that I can from you. If I loose though I will likely be hiding someone deep within my base waiting for you to come on foot to steal that victory from you.

To the victor goes the spoils.

ROFL

7 Likes

What Zip is saying is he likes to play the game how it was meant to be played - as a Sandbox game. Without anti-grief/anti-build that restricts you from the strategies you can use.

The reason why he is annoyed is because the AI Bomber is glitched and re-spawns instantly - that is now a feature that is a glitch.

Your response takes his original complaint completely out of context. Going forward please try being constructive in your response to peoples posts.

3 Likes

They are not glitched and that is the first issue here. Rexxus has said many times in game chat they have high HP and they come back to life as a feature. There is not bug or other issue.

Anti Grief exists because people exploit the fact that you can not defend the surface of your base and underground with the turret limits in place. Also only a COWARD wants to bypass the fight to call victory. That is the cheapest way you can win a fight is to bypass all available defense. It is not the base owners fault that there is such a small turrent limit. If you want to dig to cores then fine. Turrets need to shoot underground and the limit needs to atleast double. Then anyone can easily defend against the coward that want to dig instead of fight. Again the purpose of Titian is PVP not to play a digging simulator.

DAWG you are obviously not meant for PVP, we get it. The purpose of Titan is no restrictions. And explain to me how is digging on Titan with no restrictions is cheating? Digging is what separates Empyrion from all other games, no other game besides Minecraft let you change terrain the way Empyrion does. And if Titan is no place for you why are you even commenting on my post? Go on before I slap ya with your PVE stick !!

2 Likes

Please cite where Rex has said that them coming back to life in front of you over and over again is intended.

Empyrion is a sandbox game, that means it was designed to play how someone wants to play it. Because someone wants to get creative and dig is their choice. Also, there are ways to defend against digging, you just need to figure them out and that is all.

Anti-grief, also makes issues when people loot a base, as the owner can just bury his things underground and people cannot dig them out - at least that was the case before land claim devices came out anyway.

Either way man, you can have an opinion, but you need to be respectful towards others while presenting it. Just because someone has different opinion than yours, doesn’t mean they are bad, they are just different.

Sorry guys but it is my opinion that only a coward has to find that path which offers no resistance in a game about combat. You choose to take Player vs Player and turning it into Player vs Digging. That in my opinion is CHEATING. That makes you a coward. If you do not like that boys then nothing I can say is what it is.

Now I never said that it was the type of cheating that was against HWS rules. See you can actually cheat in life and no on cares they just think less of you.

As for me and PVP no matter how bad I want bragging rights to say I beat you I will ALWAYS come at the defenses you build not try to dig down and bypass all that. At some point I will have a base on a planet in HWS and when I do I will send a personal invite for you cowards to bring me your designs. Designs of which once I rightfully claim I will put on the workshop because at that point they are MINE. I will let everyone know just what you are. Again do not like it I do not care.

Some people in this world are just pathetic you know.

Actually, that is against HWS Rules - if you capture an enemy Blueprint you are not allowed to share it without permission. Doing so can get you in hot water.

If you know what you are doing, defending against digging can be done. It’s not easy, and it involves getting creative, but it can be done. I can definitely appreciate you have a different standpoint than us. No one is more tenacious than I at taking down bases in various ways - dive bombing, bombing, sniping etc… etc…

What I would appreciate though is if you stop calling people cowards. Digging also has it’s own risks, and it’s very easy to get killed by base defenses or enemies while doing so. Thank you.

Also, until you establish a base on a PvP planet, I don’t think you can rightfully call anyone a coward.

Sounds like someone needs to read the guide and rules. You are NOT allowed to post blueprints that you capture, it’s against the server rules. Doing so may just earn you a permanent break from the servers.

You can use them as your own on the server but you can’t share or post them to the workshop at all.

I reconsidered this topic and just decided to laugh at you. Keep telling yourself that you own something you put out on the net with no copyright. Register a Copyright and then we can talk. Funny you can be so possessive over something you can not touch or see outside a screen.
I did get a good laugh out of your response though I like that.

You can laugh all you want @Dawg, the rules are the rules.
I think it’s funny that you openly say on the forum for all to read that you intend to break the rules of the server, and then laugh about it.
By the way, I’m not telling myself anything. These are the words of the server owner.

“You are allowed to capture the blueprints of other players (in PvP) but you may NOT post the blueprints in the public (workshop, Discord, etc.). It is still their intellectual property. You must ask for their permission to do so.”

Guys, calm down. No need to fight about the game. Keep it fair and game related. You can have your own opinion but no need to force that opinion or attack them because of that. We are not in Kindergarden here.

About Blueprints

Yes of course, we can’t enforce it and stop you, but if you do that then it will be your last day on HWS.
We want a reasonable and civil community on our server. We do not throw the ban-hammer just like that and try to be very considerate. But if someone deliberately wants to harm members of our community then we will take our right to ban them. A government might not be able to tax you, but don’t think they will let you in like that again. If you don’t care, we neither.
So if you want to play here, then please keep that in mind and think twice before you post something.

1 Like

I miss the days where tactics where involed. now it’s lol@maxbases 5fps.

Before we had tunnels in the bases they where underground protected with 15 30 what ever you choose. You had no idea what to expect.

Because the dev “small group of 3” can’t fix things we are left with patches over patches that killed any kind of tactics strategy or thought.

I understand why so many don’t like digging because brain hurts.

3 Likes

Hello @ZipSnipe

while my intention with the mega buffed Bomber Drone was exactly that (offer a challenge even to PvP bases), I was not that aware of the “Zombie Bomber”.
I changed the hitpoints to 15000 until this bug is fixed. See here for full details

https://forum.empyrion-homeworld.net/t/hws-config/9161/20?u=rexxxus

3 Likes

Well it used to be you could put hvs and turrets underground to defend against that. It was fun, hell we battled 4 vs 4 in underground hv battles , its just another part of fighting. Yeah I get what your saying if no one is on and you dig to their base well yeah whats the fun in that. Its not a cowards way but tactical way of fighting. The only reason its mostly not allowed is because people couldn’t figure out how to defend against it. But on Titan it would be allowed , but it doesn’t matter anyway cause the bomber comes along and bombs you as soon as you plop a base down

Thanx Rex, it needed to be fixed for sure

No, the game is designed around mining/digging, crafting, and survival.

1 Like

With many elements of COMBAT hence all the WEAPONS involved in the game? LMAO

Just so you know, tunneling under heavily defended fortifications has been a thing in real life for 1000s of years, the Romans, the ancient Chinese everyone was at it …to avoid the artillery and get in unhindered…and like in Empyrion…they couldn’f fire underground either !

1 Like