Welcome to HWS 5.0!

Ya… But even right now ocd 5 is supposed to be 7 million. Ive never even heard of anyone achieving that without the donor package. I mean, achieving, yes, but actually spending it on the ocd is another thing

1 Like

Yeah I think even Vakharn (the guy who won the race and got 8mil ) ended up getting it up to OCD4 and then spending the rest on miners and giving it out to people for autominers.

With that said I think anyone who wanted a Lvl 5 OCD just coughed up the $10 because it’s a really good deal of convenience for a rather small sum of real money.

3 Likes

Can someone explain to me why anyone would be anything but a Guardian? They are the only people obtaining a faction supply, while everyone else only obtains RP. What expectations are being made of Guardians, which commands the incentive of a faction supply?

1 Like

There’s a lot of references to the video… but I see no video. Where can I find this creature?

Edit Found it, you have to look at the teaser thread.

1 Like

The RP requirements seem insanely high in hours when you consider they also require warping once an hour and holding an epic weapon. Seems unlikely many people will hit high RP before 6.0 comes out and wipes everything again. My hours in 4.0 mean even if I had met the requirements of warping and holding the epic weapon I still wouldn’t be able to qualify the for lowest RP requirements (150). I think they should be heavily reduced.

2 Likes

Hehehehe,

I’ve only just hit 300hrs after months of playing more than I should.

She who must be obeyed will not be pleased… :slight_smile:

Ben

3 Likes

I like it way more things tha before. Will take a while to get use to but should make for a better game. Looks really hard for a single player though but this is multi-player so pays to join a faction. Thanks @RexXxuS and @Jascha

2 Likes

Hey all.

I don’t generally post (I prefer to just play) but my faction pushed me to share. The new map was a little busy for my taste so I slammed out a cleaner rendition that’s easier on my eyes, with some of the information reworked or condensed. The guys liked it, so we decided to share the bounty with whoever wants to use it.

13 Likes

Great job…

4 Likes

@RexXxuS

What happens to our current ingots and gold in OCD (level 1 - 5) that we’ve stored? Do we get to keep that or does it all get wiped?

1 Like

You can still take them out but not put new in.

1 Like

Seems like no more auxilio or helping the starters of the origin I choose, if I want to gain RP I can’t help in the way I was before, not unless I waste large amounts of fuel an pentaxid. Tbh this would have been an issue but RP has a much bigger factor in the game now and I’d be missing out on all the new stuff that requires RP to access :confused: sorry to new players, but maybe in the future when my RP has risen to a decent level I can respawn auxilio and help new players again.

2 Likes

Good morning all,

1. Sorry it was a typo. Guardians need epic assault rifle.
  2. Gold etc. stays in your OCD. You can get it but not put if not OCD level 6+
  3. @Zizi this is very very nice and clean! :slight_smile: But sorry, can you please correct the connection to Homeworld. It was a layout mistake we will correct later. The connection is from Ori and Lua and Comet 7 Trail to Homeworld. Not only one way.
  4. distances are high again but lower in the outer to inner circle
  5. Alienworld is Alienworld. Still worth a trip @Mordgier
  6. About the RP: welcome to HWS 5! As the video said: Reward! It is fully intentional that you have to WORK for that now. The laziness of getting RP is over, ladies and gentlemen. Other than that you missed the RP rewards from taking part in events, etc. Stay tuned.
  7. Better an epic weapon in the hand than a drill I would say
  8. With global scan you know EXACTLY that someone is hiding in that playfield so maybe you spend some time searching him :wink: @nauttdog
  9. [quote=“Freemam_br, post:16, topic:2827”]
    Could I just come back if I get the value of rp again?
    [/quote]

yes.
The idea why donator have to pay taxes then is that they can also spread out on the beautiful Lagoon Planets. So it is kind of decision.

Being rich is no inflation I think :wink:
People can have a lot of credits but with credits you can’t survive. So they have to trade etc.
Freelancers… yes this is right for now @Erdisk The downside that you can’t participate in other RP restrictitons and the other boni this is ok

no?! Everyone got a supply package…

In terms of trading, alliance with them, etc. you can still help. But if you are in a different Origin than only in the Orbit. The starter planets are restricted to their Origin (Noob Protection).

1 Like

Love it :smiley: i can see a lot more pvp in 5.0 than any other so far, either that or everyone moves to the pve server and there is like 10 guys left on server xD lol…but i guess with time those guys will get bored on pve only and come back eventually :P.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s more for the RP gain just now. I defo dont want to miss out on the stuff you guys have worked hard to provide us, so I’ll need to postpone it atleast at the lvl I’m doing just now. May consider spawning auxilio and another cv then dumping auxilio on the starter planet of my origin and restock it a few times a day. manageable with enough coded containers with starter packs inside but I couldn’t gift svs unless I was there. until such a time that I’ve enough RP to remain onboard auxilio then this seems the most viable option at this moment in time. I’ll see if I can come up with another solution while at work :slight_smile:

1 Like

hm… crap…

Map: start positions looks strange. Why Traders near Pirates, and Hunter near Guardians?) Logical, Traders, than Guardians, and than Hunters and Pirates… But nwm.

As I understand - Lagoon Nebula is the ONE and only PvE-system with PvE-planets? Than after this numbers, I think its madness. 200-500 rp for placing BA - wtf? 1 rp per warp = 23 rp per day, if u rly stay 24/7 online. Its near 2-3 weeks to get possibility for placing BA. WTF??? For low online - there is NO possibility to get BA on PvE-planet. gg? As for me, with my 1-3 hour online, its 2-3 rp per day, than I get BA on planet after… mm…200 / 3 = 66 days. 7.0 come faster, than I get some BA on planet. LOL. Other planets, I even wouldnt count. Madness.

Colors - special RP - where numbers? If we get 2-3 rp per faction colors - thats one mean, but if we get 100-200 rp per right color, than its other mean…

PvE-server - SP in MP. No comments.

Donators - n1 game. U pay nothing, till some one gets over 300 rp? LOL. Turn on scan and stay on 150-152 rp to the end of 5.0… And 0 taxes. p2w model incomming?

HWS-taxes - good decision.

Gabriel Planet - the same as with Nebul Lagoona. Need monthes, just for enter the planet.

Marketplace and NPC-Trader - n1.

Global scan - n1 tool for reducing rp. Donators say ty to u for that.

New OCD - thats fail. We talk so much, even got balance it, and u return all with 7th lvl?..

Limits - need test. This weekend was broken by many reasons, so hadnt time for all I planed. But 5.0 near, so see it in game. But 20k block ships…

Idk, as for me - TO MUCH nuances for such game. Too much systems with 0 sense (only 1st farm POI, and nothing more). And ofc madness with PvE-planets. I think now we would have a lot of starter-farmers, with tons of bugged ships in warp-points (one of the biggest bug, now produce rp - wtf?)

P.S.: sad…

2 Likes

Reward - live in game and check warp-crashes (some kind of russian-roulette?), for getting a profit in… some months later.

We had less systems in 4.0, but still waste 90% of time in searching someone to kill. Now we got much more systems… U rly think we would have some necessity to use epic weapons?..

LOL. We had no limits in distance from center of system. Would I know, or not - I had 0 chances to find him without some luck or bugs.

2 Likes

LOL, I never would have thought that SWP would be complaining about it being to hard to get into pve :stuck_out_tongue: funny days indeed, you guys do realise that once everyone gets into perfect saftey Lagoon there will be 80% less pvp overall on server, and i feel that with these events 30-60 RP per event multiple per week, there will be people on lagoon in 1-2 weeks.

Please tell me that normal pvp planets get more resources than donator planets, if donator planets are >= pvp planets then that would be seriously unfair, if its less resources in exchange for perfect safety then sure makes sense.

Another problem i see is that people, cough(SWP) will camp the warp in points from donator planets to sierra nebula in order to continuously kill and lower peoples RP enough so they cant get back.

20k Limit is plenty, why do you want to fight with monster cv’s that just cuase lag expecially when there is 10 of them? the bugs will be gone soon so wont need more than 3-4 layers which is east to get with even 6k blocks…

I prefer that there is a pve only server which means people can’t complain if this server is more pvp, people will tell them to just go there if they say anything about too hard or something.

I agree that the starting locations are a lil strange i would swap hunter and trader around.

But overall I love the design its really great, thanks to the admins for all their hard work.

2 Likes

To answer a few questions.

Pve planets taking weeks to get…

This is the exact intention. With origins it’s about teamwork, live on pvp together and defend. It’s so high to prevent all players running into pve straight away. It’s a survival game. The EU and Na reflect this. You even said… A pve universe in multilayer as if it strange. Well here you have a 90% pvp that is hard to get pve and don’t like it…so you want pve also to farm safely is what your saying. Not happy with too much pve or too little pve = never going to be happy.

New Ocd.

How a fail. That you need ridiculous amount of credit to be able to store gold and coins etc at level 6… Or maybe that now there is hardly any pve it will be very hard to abuse all your full ocd? You see the numbers and think it is an upgrade but really it has taken things away at level 5 and just made it possible to get the but very hard in reality.

Rp

The system will never be flawless. But better this way than having to do nothing to get Rp. If people want to camp starter wiping zones that cost max pentax to travel to and from unless they have thousands of pentax its a pretty costly route to take.

Universe size.

It’s bigger but this is mainly due to basically no pve. You used to searching empty space finding nothing… Why? because players hide in pve. No more hiding easy but balanced so you can get away with is but always a risk… Pvp.

For a pvp player you seem to like worries from a pve player mainly. A secret farmer maybe lol.

3 Likes

Thats only my opinion, and It does not apply SWP. Its apply all server. Some things goes out of logic. And I think, this must be fixed. But as I see, no ones care…

1 Like