Welcome to HWS 5.0!

Pve server is isolated, so people cant pve farm there then come to pvp

2 Likes

Danke RexXxuS 5.0 looks like lot of fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

Read the first post please.

ANOTHER IMPORTANT INOFORMATION

Before you join HWS PLEASE make sure to delete all previous HWS Cache folder! This is important so you see every new cool planet!!!

You can find your Cache folder here
ā€¦steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Saves\Cache

3 Likes

So i have to live in constant fear to get raided or i can live on an empty PVE-Serverā€¦ Great

1 Like

There is still deep spaceā€¦ It is like pve, you have statistics as your biggest defense.

1 Like

I think this should maybe be added as a banner/to the banner or @hereā€™d to everyone on Discord otherwise I think a lot of people might miss it

1 Like

For the love of god dont base right at 30k

1 Like

Why is that? did they break deep space even more?

1 Like

Why, so i can get better raided?

1 Like

I prefer a base on solid ground. We get forced to wear colors, we get forced to place our NPC-Traders in the given shops and we get forced to live in fear.

1 Like

When can we expect the guide for 5.0 to be available?

1 Like

because when you search deep space for fleets, you fly along particular orbit distances, Ive found fleets right at 30k in every build so far :smiley:

2 Likes

Are there any differences between the Origins like? alliance cant attack alliace or so???

1 Like

people like even numbers

1 Like

Oh yes, i can live on a PVE-Planet when i reach 300 RP. But since 4.0 i played nearly daily and only reached 165 RP, so its impossible to get there. Even if you are forced to wear some special color and have a crappy pistol.

1 Like

You dont need pve planets man just learn to survive this is a survival game, base defences got a nice boost apparently so just ally some guys and build your bases together so when someone comes to shoot you they get owned and you get to have nice resources on those pvp planets.

1 Like

so when are the servers actually gonna be up and why do pirates get bad epic gun i hate miniguns personally cant it be limited to us all needing just an epic gun of personal prefrence
also this new OCD dont think is fair in slightest ruins the game once people have the credits so yet again going hunting for people while taking 2 times as long to possibly find them they just ocd and what was the point in paying 10 bucks for the lvl 5 one?

1 Like

if they spend 7 billion creds for that feature i will make fun of them :smiley:

1 Like

Sure, because nobody is exploiting to find bases in deep spaceā€¦

1 Like

You cant use ocd in pvp areas so people cant just ocd put all, if you find them in pvp space they will have all their stuff on them :stuck_out_tongue: much better for raiding now, and no one will get 7bil so dont worry.

So dont take all your resources from ocd with you leave some in there :stuck_out_tongue: else you will be the one loosing everything.

When i started on this server in 2.0 we moved to pvp planet for the first time, it was rough and fun lost everything 3x but its not so bad, the game was a lot more fun back then when comparing the pure pve farming of 4.0, you will learn to love it even if its tough.

2 Likes