Welcome to HWS 5.0!

comon people some people already have the credits they need for it and it says you can OCD in pvp at lvl 7
also more planets more space more searching more expensive to hunt

1 Like

If people are using some exploit to find deep space fleets they arent doing a good job of it I was in pvp deep space all the time with 8 ships not one got hit.

1 Like

If you actually made it to that many credits though, you could just easily sit on it for a while, buy the feature and still have millions or billions due to interest.

1 Like

I will still make fun of them if they grind credits up that high when they arent nearly as useful as they were before.

1 Like

no one is going to make that much before 7.0 not enough time lol its just a dream for people to chase XD

1 Like

lol at these Europeans getting their own pve hugbox. pvp is scary.

2 Likes

to find a fleet in deep space is a massive calculation if you can see a 3km radius and you have 100 people you could only scout 600km area in a direct line put into perspective that the further out from planet you are the more area you need to cover to find someone
will be soo hard to hunt and kill people
and does anyone know the faction colours?

1 Like

red and black for pirate, so I dont even need to change my cv paint :smiley:

1 Like

sweet im already red and black too lol
when will our server be up?

1 Like

No one said you had to USE that pistol. just have it. Bring an epic minigun if you want. Its a token of the origin not a weapon enforcement

1 Like

If you look at the video in the other post itll show the colours if i remember correctly (red and black) is pirate (blue is guardian) (Turquoise/teal is trader)(and yellow for hunter)

1 Like

You need that gun and carry it with you to get RP. And i am a trader so i am forced to wear a freaking pistol. I got every other epic gun in my OCD, but not this pistol

1 Like

@mcprouty you have to carry this wepon but you still need to find one in first place and the price of them will be errrrr 7mill then you die lose your wepon and your RP till you find another im just being devils advocate on this point no offence to anyone

1 Like

wahahaha well they are easy to get from POI’s (NPC bases) and apparently they spawn everywhere now so if you keep searching planets youl find them pretty easily.

Another option is you ignore RP all together and never have to worry about it.

1 Like

see your point but you need RP to get to pve magic places where some bonus will be soo you need it plus as a pirate the scanner will be good to try and find people to kill

1 Like

I doubt those pve magic places will have any better resources at best they will have equal to pvp, not really magical :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

you could be right so then what would be the point of them lol

tbh i just wanna log in and get going

1 Like

No kidding; let’s roll!

1 Like

No offense taken. I said the same thing earlier in the thread. They need a way to redeem once a week or so one of those epic weapons for your origin.

1 Like

I see only HWS PvE…When the server start?

1 Like